Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo (69799 Views)

Photos From The Ondo Bank Armed Robbery Attack, One Suspect Nabbed. / How The Ritualist Den At Ile-Zik Lagos Was Uncovered. Photos / Kidnappers, Ritualists’ Den Discovered Beside Ondo Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
I will pay 1500 to any afonja muslim that can get me the skull of abiola

8 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by VanBommel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
goaldynboy:
So many viewers, but few commenters!! I suspect they are mainly ConeHead Afonja Skull - Miners!! grin cheesy
don't mind the idio.tic head hunters. They can never ever comment on a thread like this

8 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by indoorlove(m): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2017
Though both are evidence of a failed society, I want to agree with some people who think yahoo yahoo (without the plus) is way better than killing your fellow being just for the sake of money.
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Sprumbabafather: 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

Well, there are different kinds of education.
Ritualism as a culture is passed down from their yoruba fore-fathers to the descendants. It is a cultural phenomena.

I heard that most Yoruba towns have booming human spare parts markets.

8 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
so this is how Yoruba people plan to develop Lagos when we leave it for them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by EYIBLESSN(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

Clifford Orji was a peasant and a criminal who paid for his crimes against humanity. His acts were were his own.
How does that compare to the culture of ritualism in yorubaland from ABOBAKU in the royal palaces to BADOO groups led by ugly mindless yoruba peasants.

I hate tribalism try and know this now. But you are fond of labelling some people ritualist when the wounds from Okija Forest hasn't been healed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by hokafor(m): 6:35pm On Aug 10, 2017
What are they doing with human fresh? are they carnibal? Is it for ritual purposes?the perpetrators still look hungry. so what is the main motive for this crime ?who are the major beneficials of this madness.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by stanluiz(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

they have skull miners,human part sellers,private part assemblers the business is booming in Yoruba land.

8 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by cstr1000: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

It is plausible.
If lagos as sophisticated and metropolitan as it is has human ritualist dens in many nooks and crannies, now imagine the absolute horror going on in backwater alleys of yorubaland in ogun, osun, oyo and ondo, where the vast majority are mindlessly poor and backward.
People should be very careful. This is no Joke.

10 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by StakerLives(m): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Is Clifford Orji an Afonja Person ?
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by stanluiz(m): 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
VanBommel:
don't mind the idio.tic head hunters. They can never ever comment on a thread like this
afonja have deserted this thread because it has nothing to do with ipob/Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by mercyville: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
sarrki:
Clifford orji started all this ritual stuff

No,it was started in igboland with otokoto..then clifford orji..the otokoto people brought ritualism to the SW with the collaboration of gullible Yorubas.Igbos exported ritualists and ritualism to the SW.That man in the picture would be Igbo..I am 50% sure....
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Moganajoe: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Afonja Why!!

This Is Getting Too Much, A Day Can't Pass Without These People Carving Out The Skulls Of Innocent People.

I Am Convinced That The Prices Of Skulls Have Risen!!

year, too many innocent skulls are being minned in afonjas communities , the goverment need to something to stop these miners. It is getting out of hand.

6 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by stanluiz(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
VanBommel:
walahi my brother, you're on point like nippl.es on a firm boob. For this culture of skull mining to end, their kings have to ban some of their practices. But the way they always form "promoters of culture", I don't think it will ever end... sad sad
it is their culture,heritage, identity they cannot do without it .

4 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by chuose2: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
MOD WHY WAS MY COMMENT BLOCKED
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Sprumbabafather: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

It is plausible.
If lagos as sophisticated and metropolitan as it is has human ritualist dens in many nooks and crannies, now imagine the absolute horror going on in backwater alleys of yorubaland in ogun, osun, oyo and ondo, where the vast majority are mindlessly poor and backward.
People should be very careful. This is no Joke.

The problem is that wig Nigeria's poor data system, a person can just vanish into the fridges of someone in Ikare ekiti and the parts being priced on phone while the relatives know nothing about it.

7 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Mcreloaded(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
Can't monkies or chimpanzees be used as substitutes for these rituals after all they look like humans.
Please the necessary association in charge of ritual matters should look into this substitution since ritual is now an in thing

4 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by colossus91(m): 6:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
afonja making back to back hit grin

6 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by VanBommel(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
stanluiz:
it is their culture,heritage, identity they cannot do without it .
bro, I'm just tired of them.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by AAinEqGuinea: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
knightsTempler:
KENYA is voting to have a president; SOUTH AFRICA is voting to remove a president, RWANDA pretended to have voted for a president and NIGERIANS don't even know the whereabouts of their president
WELCOME TO AFRICA (copied from my dear friend Sandra Isidore

gets better for the year:

The Gambia's former President Jammeh had to be dragged from office after defeat, barely averting civil war and genocide, and now exiled in Equatorial Guinea cool
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by colossus91(m): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
afonja making back to back hit grin

4 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by keko14: 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2017
i do see this guy everyday at Anifowose everyday with Biro and paper.

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by stanluiz(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Moganajoe:

year, too many innocent skulls are being minned in afonjas communities , the goverment need to something to stop these miners. It is getting out of hand.
fg should legalize this skull mining business for these Yoruba so that they can enough skull and sell many human parts and increase the stupid igr of the South West.

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by StakerLives(m): 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Moganajoe:

cool

You are a patriot!!

1 Like

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by yaki84: 6:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=PapaBrowne post=59344045]What criteria was used to determine that he was a ritualist? Besides an iPhone,were any incriminating items like human parts found on him?

Yesterday 2 people were lynched because a woman said she heard sounds in a manhole.
They searched the manhole afterwards and nothing like human parts or anything of that nature were found.

How do people come up with these accusations without any proof? I feel that more innocent people have lost thier lives to these mobs than criminals have.

People need to exercise some restraint. The quest for bloodletting is to high.[/quote
ask yusef na normal people dey live for hole?
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Mcreloaded(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
Mcreloaded:
Can't monkies or chimpanzees be used as substitutes for these rituals after all they looknlike humans.
Please the necessary association in charge of ritual matters should look into this substitution since ritual is now an in thing

I remember the gbomogbomo days in the 70s and the otokoto in the east not to talk of okija shrine and also the ritualist den in Lagos , please see if chimpanzees cn be used after all blood na blood abi
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by fumiswtpusy(f): 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
Seriously I regret been a yoruba girl.
Are we yorubas cursed or what.
From been slave to illiterates.
To our women been dirty like pigs and our men stinking like dead goat.
Please yoruba nation should wake up please.

5 Likes

Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by JaffyJoe(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even Yoruba agberos doesn't look like that. That guy is not Yoruba abeg angry
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by Opakan2: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sadly, these guys will be released by Police when their godfathers come to bail them and close the case..

It's even worrisome that the cartels are out there re-strategizing and gaining more power by the day.
Too bad
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by LasGidiOwner: 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
You will never see @stOla anywhere on this thread to lecture his tribesmen on the need to quit ritualistic propensities but change the title of the thread to IPOB or drug lords and see how he will jump out of his skin and pounce on the thread. cheesy
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by lekkie073(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
d hold for oshodi to ile zik now na die
Re: Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo by MTKbudapest(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
afonja skull miner republic. ASMR
una too much joor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) / Harry Odiakaose: I Was Arrested By IGP X-squad, Who Demanded N10m / Abuja Big Babe Stabbed In The Private Part By Boyfriend For Refusing To Give N1M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.