Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo (3478 Views)

Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / The Man Who Committed Suicide At FESTAC Bridge Pictured / The Mother Of The Medical Doctor Who Committed Suicide Yesterday At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by CutenaijaMedia(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
The picture you can see above is a picture of a married woman who committed adultery with another man in Igbo eze north, Enugu state

According to the witness, any woman who is already married, is forbidden to have s*x with another man, and if such happens, the two victims will go round the village necked,and after this, they will still go back to the elders of the village and confess
Also she will list the number of men she has had s*x with..

Continue Reading :http://www.cutenaija.com/2017/08/see-what-happened-to-married-woman-who.html

Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Barbaric!

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by nextprince: 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Just look at the two dirty idiotic pigs.

These dirty things might just be among the demented pigs grunting everywhere they go preaching about fidelity.

Meanwhile, I can just imagine the barbarism dished out to them by the surrounding hypocrites who might just even be worse.

Anyway, what I know is the potopoto and barbarism are just two sides of same coin, as in

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by nairalandbuzz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
I see no reason in this...

Even if they did something wrong, this is no way to restitution...

Gosh I hate this
Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by YourImaginaryBF: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
aikin su ne

Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by dollytino4real(f): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
dis one is beta dan killing them like dat colombia man did to his wife
Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by LexngtonSteele: 12:14am On Aug 11, 2017
Nna mehnnnn!

Is this true my fellow Biafurons?

See as fat dey the woman body...yuck!
Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by Spandex(m): 3:06am On Aug 11, 2017
hehehehe, lwtmb. see the woman's stomach na...
Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by wandlaw(m): 11:06am On Mar 09, 2018
This is rubbish...
Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by ayokenny37(m): 11:27am On Mar 09, 2018
I see two men

Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by revolt(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
If the guy wasn't in this for money hes a big fool. The chic no set sef
Re: A Married Woman Who Committed Adultery With Another Man And This Happened. Photo by Lanretoye(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
who painted those black spots,which kind if deliberate alteration is this...journalism in nigeria is something else,news them go falsify,even picture they will edit.they can't just leave what is at it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man On The Run After Repeatedly Stabbing His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. [Graphic] / Lady Reveals How She Fell In Love & Married Her Twin Brother (photos) / Pictures Inside Nigeria Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.