Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby (25526 Views)

The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband / Mary Remmy Njoku And Husband, Jason Njoku Hit The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Last week, Nollywood Actress and CEO of ROK studios Mary Remmy Njoku and her husband, Jason Njoku welcomed their third child, a baby girl named Nnenna.

Today, The Actress took to her Instagram page to share a cute photo of herself looking fresh faced posing with her newborn.

She wrote:

"I want to say a very big thank you to all for your constant prayers and good wishes. The congratulations were overwhelming. Y’all have shown me sooo much love that I can never thank you enough. Thank you. Thank you thank you. "

Source: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/nollywood-actress-mary-remmy-njoku.html

9 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by iykekelvins(m): 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
Baby white die.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by cruzita(f): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
remmy aka ogugua .

thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by ifyalways(f): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Love this girl.
Shes one of the few actresses that have managed to keep their home and private lives away from SM despite bring married to a n entertainment and SM mogul

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Khutie: 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Not bad embarassed
...still couldn't believe that FirstKing01 ain't wid us again. Nairalanders gonna miss yhu bruh...Rest In Peace where ever yhu are... I hope yhu made it to his presence...xo funny yhur post made FP when yhu are gone

4 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by WalkerMichael(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
BTW! I have a very clean Dell Latitude 3340 For Sale
(BONANZA PRICE: US USED Dell Latitude 3340 For
Sale (Cheap price))

https://www.nairaland.com/3970482/bonanza-price-us-used-dell#59198636
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by tunjijones(m): 8:15pm On Aug 10, 2017
Whatever....
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Yuji: 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
She is pretty without makeup. Natural beauty without bleaching like others. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by 1Sharon(f): 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Aww..I used to love her
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Houseofglam7(f): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Cute kid
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by LesbianBoy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
1Sharon:
Aww..I used to love her

Used to love her? angry

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by mzdeee(f): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
OK
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by 1Sharon(f): 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Used to love her? angry
When she used to act. Don't see her any more
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by LesbianBoy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
1Sharon:

Young lady she still acts angry

7 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by cerowo(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
cute child
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by 1Sharon(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Young lady she still acts angry

She does? I wouldn't know, haven't watched nolllywood in ages. I only love like the older films
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
The owner of ROK TV ,while her hubby owns IROKO TV, smart savvy womwn

9 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by ImaIma1(f): 8:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
1Sharon:

She still does. And she runs and owns ROK Tv..channel 168 on dstv

3 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Dainikel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Congrats to her; she's one of the actresses I enjoy watching
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by 1Sharon(f): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
ImaIma1:

She still does. And she runs and owns ROK Tv..channel 168 on dstv

I wouldn't know...okay
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Yuneehk(f): 8:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
1Sharon:
She's one of the reasons I still follow "Husbands of Lagos". Remmy, I love you plenty and congratulations on the birth of your child.

9 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Onogiede(m): 8:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
I so much do luv and cherish this lady, o Lord grant me an unconditional lady as this

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by cutesimplycalm(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
d first time i will see her on screen was in a soap opera 'Domino' bck den on AIT

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by stevengarry: 9:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
Yuji:
She is pretty without makeup. Natural beauty without bleaching like others. kiss
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by ozidy1: 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmmmm this one everyone is praising her, ka mu hukwa onye nka nairaland people de praise like this. Oookkk
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by cstr1000: 10:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is another yoruba woman who knows what is best for her.
Where is lexngtonSteele at? We don't brag when igbo men marry yoruba women.
Loquacious Yoruba boy. Making me stoop to his very low levels.

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by pintoxx(m): 11:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
This is one of the very few women i love and respect in noollywood,shis got beauty n brains.Congratulations ma.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Mimicole(f): 12:12am On Aug 11, 2017
cstr1000:
This is another yoruba woman who knows what is best for her.
Where is lexngtonSteele at? We don't brag when igbo men marry yoruba women.
Loquacious Yoruba boy. Making me stoop to his very low levels.

She's very Igbo.

4 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by gozzlin: 4:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Mimicole:

She's very Igbo.
Remmy is yoruba o.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by omenziate(m): 6:00am On Aug 11, 2017
gozzlin:

Remmy is yoruba o.

She is delta igbo.

Which useless yoruba. I have even watched a movie she spoke fluent igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2017
Khutie:
Not bad embarassed
...still couldn't believe that FirstKing01 ain't wid us again. Nairalanders gonna miss yhu bruh...Rest In Peace where ever yhu are... I hope yhu made it to his presence...xo funny yhur post made FP when yhu are gone
which of his posts?
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 11, 2017
omenziate:

She is delta igbo.

Which useless yoruba. I have even watched a movie she spoke fluent igbo.
don't even start your tribal war! Congratulate her and Move on! Phew!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wrapped In Silk, Drenched In Gold, Toke Makinwa Glows In New Pictures / Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) / Dr Sid & Justus Esiri's Last Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.