Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby (25550 Views)

The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband / Mary Remmy Njoku And Husband, Jason Njoku Hit The Gym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by bolex04(m): 7:54am On Aug 11, 2017
1Sharon:
Aww..I used to love her
awwww...book haram killed her sister some years back...during her nysc
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by IkpuMmadu: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2017
cstr1000:
This is another yoruba woman who knows what is best for her.
Where is lexngtonSteele at? We don't brag when igbo men marry yoruba women.
Loquacious Yoruba boy. Making me stoop to his very low levels.

Attachee

They don dey claim her

Mrs Njoku a Yoruba woman

It's well
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by newslifeop: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by ChristyB(f): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2017
Watching her in a movie speak igbo doesn't make her igbo, just trying to correct your analysis cos alot of them act yoruba movies yet they aint yoruba and you'll be shocked hearing them speak it fluently too.

omenziate:

She is delta igbo.

Which useless yoruba. I have even watched a movie she spoke fluent igbo.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Duru009(m): 10:05am On Aug 11, 2017
cstr1000:
This is another yoruba woman who knows what is best for her.
Where is lexngtonSteele at? We don't brag when igbo men marry yoruba women.
Loquacious Yoruba boy. Making me stoop to his very low levels.

Purely an Igbo girl....

She attended thesame school wit my elder sister.
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by misspineapple(f): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2017
beautiful
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Kobicove(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2017
Yuji:
She is pretty without makeup. Natural beauty without bleaching like others. kiss

Stop lying joor cheesy
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Yuji: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Kobicove:

Stop lying joor cheesy
Who be dis one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by Mimicole(f): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
gozzlin:

Remmy is yoruba o.

I have seen her in a few Igbo movies. Could have sworn she was Igbo
Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by yasirrocks: 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nice Pics do you like it more amazing photo >> https://top10slist.com/top-10-beautiful-hottest-mexican-actresses-2018/

Re: Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby by gozzlin: 12:01am On Aug 12, 2017
Mimicole:

I have seen her in a few Igbo movies. Could have sworn she was Igbo

Yes, I just confirmed she's Igbo from Delta. I previously made a wrong assertion due to her Yoruba-sounding name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Wins King Of The Match Vs Arsenal With His 801st Goal (Photos) / Im Fed Up Of "White" Nollywood Actresses / Dr Sid & Justus Esiri's Last Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.