Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Theory X--- A Crime Thriller - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Theory X--- A Crime Thriller (38247 Views)

CI / LONE WOLF By Onyeama Victor (crime Thriller) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by marvwhite: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
how can a story be more thrilling than this......

Nice one #fromYourNewestFan

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 8:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
marvwhite:
how can a story be more thrilling than this......

Nice one
#fromYourNewestFan

Thank you and welcome on board
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by amikeem(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2017
duch12:

I dunno oo,I just google injections that stop the heart temporarily and it came jup.
correct Boss mi

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2017
Episode 20

The house was moderately furnished and Doctor Jonah made sure everything he need was In place.
Hillary lay on the small mattress inside the bedroom going through the content of the flash. The next target was to be carried at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport. He shut down the laptop,tossed it away and put his hands behind his head,facing the ceiling. He began to think about how his life used to be before everything and how his life would become after everything. Jasmine popped up in his mind;they were supposed to get married by the end of the year. He missed her so much and hardly get time to think about her amidst all the commotion. A smile escaped his lips his when he remembered Jamil,a beautiful soul. He rolled,took the laptop,opened it then start it. He inserted a modem and clicked on one of the browsers. He allowed the search engine to open then typed in Jamil's name and clicked on search. Results of the search came up within seconds and he clicked on the first link;Facebook. He registered a new Facebook account and was allowed access to view Jamil's profile. He click on the photos and his photos came up. Tears rolled down his checks as he went through the pile of photos. Jamil seem to be more alive in those photos,the smile on the photos pierced his heart. He stopped and stared at one particular photos;a photo taken at a friend's wedding months ago. He remembered how Jamil has teased him throughout the reception. He burst into a low,pain filled cry. He put his face over the pillow and cried to satisfaction before standing up and went to the bathroom. He washed his face then returned to the bedroom. He opened the ash colored trolley and started dropping the clothes on the table one after the other. He picked out a pair of black hood and a mid wash pencil trouser,threw it on the mattress. He returned the other clothes into the trolley and closed it. He went into the bathroom,had a long cold shower and went to the sitting room and sat down,waiting for night to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by greatface(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
Am Up To Speed Now.
Please Continue. I Love This

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by itsandi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
More please! Read other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by moorevic(m): 2:50pm On Sep 26, 2017
This story is great

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by moorevic(m): 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Am waiting...........................

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 8:58am On Sep 27, 2017
Episode 21

The night was dark;a moonless night. He wore the cloth and made sure the shoe lace were tight in case of any emergency before leaving the house,using the fence. He surveyed the surrounding before walking to the road. He put on the hood over his head,wore a black spectacles and put his hands in his pocket. He looked over his shoulders occasionally,careful not to turn and look suspicious. He took a tricycle and bent his head down in other not to give up his identity. He arrived at his location,paid the driver without waiting to get his balance then hurriedly walked away. He stood distance away from the house and watched as people walked out of the house. He looked at the wristwatch;twenty more minutes. He sat on a stone,legs wide spread and put his elbows on his laps. He soon dozed off and was woke up by the honk of a passing car. He wiped his eyes and glanced at the wristwatch;it was two minutes past the time. He stood up,looked around and walked towards the house. He walked passed the house and entered a narrow path in between the house and another house. He stopped towards the end of the house,jumped and held the fence. He put his legs on the two walls as support,brought out a plier from his pocket and cut the electric fence wire. He returned the plier back to his pocket and jumped inside the house. He surveyed to make sure he hasn't drawn the attention of the night watch guarding the house. He tiptoed to the backyard,brought out a key and unlocked the door. He opened the door gently and entered then closed the door noiselessly. The light in the passage leading to the kitchen and sitting room was on. He entered the kitchen and poured himself a glass of juice then went to the sitting room. He took the remote,on the television,increased the volume to the level that could wake one from sleep then went and sat on a sofa,legs crossed. He smiled when he heard sound of door opening and footsteps approaching. The light came up and he turned around to look at the person.
"Hello Mum." He said smiling.
His mother's eyes bulged and she opened her mouth in horror. She plodded and leaned on the wall. He stood up,adjusted his trouser and started moving toward her. She moved back confused. He ran and covered her mouth as she tried to yell. She struggled to free herself from his grip.
"I am alive mum." He said,looking into her eyes. She stared back into his eyes,as if to locate the truth. She stopped struggling as tears stream down her check. He removed his hand from her mouth and held her hands,gently squeezing them. She glanced at their hands then at him.
"Are you the one Hillary Osagie?" She asked hushly.
"In flesh and blood Mum." He answered nodding.
She hugged him tightly and started weeping. He smiled and shut his eyes. They remained in that position for awhile before breaking up. His mother held his hand and led him to the sofa. They sat down and stared at each other.
"I thought I lost you son. What happened?"
"It is a long story mum."
"I am all ears Hills." She said,calling him by his pet name.
"Mum,I don't want to loose you also,please don't get involved. The only thing I can tell you is,no one should know I am alive,please."
"I don't get it son,first you were tagged a terrorist then the news of your death. Police came and almost turned the house upside do..."
She was interrupted the the sound of something crashing. He jerked up and ran into the kitchen. His mother stood up and looked around. A fair complexion lady came into the sitting room clad in a white night dress.
"What are you still doing by this time of the night? It's past eleven already. And what is that glass of juice doing there? I thought you don't like lemon juice? It was Hillary... Oh mum,don't tell me you're still not over what happened. Let bygones be bygones." The lady said walking towards her. She held her hand and squeezed them gently.
"I am sorry Janice,let's go and sleep." She said looking towards the kitchen.
The lady nodded,went and switched off the television then led her to her room. Hillary came out from hiding,took the plier that dropped on the sofa and left the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 9:36am On Sep 27, 2017
Weldone my guy

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Damibiz(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2017
I jst hope the mother will nt get over joy nd blow his cover ..nie work man

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Episode 22

He jerked up from sleep,carried the phone beside him and answered the call unconsciously without looking at the screen to see who was calling.
"Hello." He said rubbing his eyes with the back of his palm.
"So you're not dead Hillary Osagie?" A voice he had heard before asked,sniffing.
He stopped rubbing his eyes,took the phone from his ear,glanced at the phone then returned it to his ear.
"Who is this?" He asked afraid.
"You can't escape from us Hillary,no matter how hard you will try to escape from us." The voice said.
"How did you... Shit!" He said and threw the phone away.
He stood up,rush and began packing his things into a back pack. He went to the sitting room,took the laptop and put it inside the back pack. He zipped it,hanged the pack on his shoulder,put on the hood and went out of the house. It was early in the morning and not much people were up. He stopped a bike and told him the address to take him. He climbed down from the bike,paid the bike man and hurried towards a building looking back nervously. He stopped in front of the building,brought out his phone and was about dialing a number when a thought came over his mind. He removed the back cover and the battery of the phone then removed the sim and broke it into tiny pieces. He moved closer to the gate and began banging on the gate. He heard sound of someone approaching the gate.
"Who is that?" Doctor Jonah asked.
"It is I,Hillary." He answered,tapping his feet nervously. The gate opened and Doctor Jonah appeared,still in his night wears.
"What are you doing here Hillary? It is dangerous,someone might see you." Doctor Jonah said,looking around.
Hillary pushed him to the side and entered. Doctor Jonah looked around then locked the gate. Hillary scooted by the gate,hands on the head. Doctor Jonah went to where he was and bent slightly towards him.
"What is happening Hillary?" He asked.
"My cover has been blown,I am in deep shit." Hillary stood up,hands akimbo.
"I don't get you?" Doctor Jonah asked confused.
"I got a call from those guys;they know I am not dead."
"No way,how did they know about it?"
"I don't know." Hillary said scratching his head.
"You know what,let's get into the house."
They walked into the house. Hillary dropped the back pack on the cushion and sat down,face buried in his hands. Doctor Jonah's phone started ringing. He went to where he had kept it,on top the fridge,carried it and answered the call.
"Hello."
"Doctor Jonathan Benson." A voice said. Doctor Jonah raised his eyebrows surprised.
"Who is speaking?" He asked.
Hillary stood up immediately and stomped to Doctor Jonah. He collected the phone and put it on speaker.
"Who is this?" Hillary asked.
"Ah Hillary Osagie! You're there already,I thought as much. I tried calling you but it didn't go through. I have a message to pass across to you;we have you mother with us. Come to No. 15,John Denrele street with the flash in forty minutes or your mother will die." The voice said and ended the call.
He tried calling the number but it was already switched off. He staggered and sat on the nearest cushion. He covered his face and began shaking,tears streaming down his cheeks. He stood up abruptly,stomped and carried the back pack. Doctor Jonah rushed and stopped him from going out.
"What are you doing?" Doctor Jonah asked.
"I am going to give them the flash,I can't loose my mother. I am not doing this anymore;I am tired already." Hillary replied wiping tears from his cheeks.
"You're not taking the right decision Hillary. Don't let your emotion and sentiment over shadow the love you have for your country."
"Excuse me!" Hillary chuckled. "Can my country do the same for me and my love ones?"
"You..."
Hillary interrupted him by pushing him aside. He walked out,went to an uncompleted building,hid the back pack,took the flash,stopped a taxi to the address.

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Damibiz(m): 2:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Visiting his mother was the biggest mistake..

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Eniola7(m): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
i beg make i waka comot gost mode carry my pop corn and kunu sit down for front

duch12 i dey follow bumber to bumber

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
Eniola7:
i beg make i waka comot gost mode carry my pop corn and kunu sit down for front

duch12 i dey follow bumber to bumber

Thank you.
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Damibiz:
Visiting his mother was the biggest mistake..

Make I do small amebo, something go happen for next episode fah
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Joedreamer: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice Job here.

Bopoom Shaga for you.

I love ur work. keep up nigga! Jah guide u

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
why him life con dey complicated like that
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2017
Episode 23

He arrived at the address;an abandoned block of flats. He removed the flash and raised it up high in the air for whoever was seeing it. The gate opened with a squeal,he stood staring at the gate for a while,sighed heavily,shook his head and started moving towards the gate. He stepped into the house and the gate closed. He put the flash back into his pocket and looked around. Two men,dress in black with black spectacles appeared from inside the building,holding AK47. Hillary's heart jumped to his mouth when he saw them. The men swaggered to where he stood,one of the men brought out a black cloth and put it over his head,blind folding him. The man held him by the shoulder and led him into the house. The walked for almost for a minute then stopped. Hillary wondered why they stopped,only God knows what he would pass through in the hands of the terrorist. He heard sound of elevator opening and wondered how an elevator can be working in such an abandoned building. His thought was cut short as he was pushed into the elevator. He almost hit his head on the wall inside the elevator if not for one of the men that held him. The elevator closed and started moving. They journeyed silently and the elevator came to a stop after about two minutes and opened. One of the men held him by the arm and led him into a large room. The other man took a chair,put it behind him and sank him into the chair. He tried taking the blindfold but was spank by one of the men. His hands were tied together behind the chair and his legs were tied separately to the chair legs. His heart beat increased;would they kill him? What will they do to him? He had heard news of terrorist groups torturing their captives before killing them. He wish the would just kill him immediately. He was sure the won't kill him immediately;they would have done that immediately he stepped into the house. He should have listened to Doctor Jonah. Tears of regret stream down his cheeks. He was interrupted by sound of footsteps in the room. He shook his head,trying to take the blindfold off his face but couldn't.
"Take the blindfold of his face." A male voice said in command. The blindfold was immediately taken of his face,making him regain his sight again. He shut his eyes immediately he came in contact with the light inside the room. He began opening them closely and looked around the room.
It was a large room,more like a conference room,painted purple and orange. It chandelier dangles in the air,illuminating the room. A projector was hanged on the wall behind a beautifully decorated conference table with more that fifty chairs around it. Sitting on the chairs were men and women,dressed in different attires,staring at him. He felt their eyes piercing his skin,into his heart. He looked around the room and his eyes fell on his boss;Mr. Gibs. He flecked his eyes severally to confirm what he was seeing. Mr. Gibs sneered and looked away. He continued looking around and couldn't believe his eyes to the people he saw. There were top people in the society;ministers,governors,captains of industries and lot more of people that he can bet with his life if he was told by someone that they are heads of a terrorist group. It all made sense to him now;almost half of the people he was seeing had attended his boss's son's wedding few months ago. A sudden fear entered him;the country is in danger for real.
"It is nice to finally meet the courageous Hillary Osagie,though we had met years ago when you were a baby." The man that spoke the first time said;he was standing with hands placed near his crotch. Hillary turned and glanced at him. The man coughed and continued: "My name is Samuel Daje and I am the second in command here. I know you must be surprised to see many faces here,don't be my young friend. We are called The Hollows,an organization that started in Cambridge in the early nineties with ten men and five women and had since developed into one of the largest and strongest..."
"Terrorist organization." Hillary interrupted yelling. The man looked down at his shoes,smiled and raised his head.
"Call us what ever you wish to."
"You people are wicked. You are top notches in the society,what more do you want? The people trust you so much,why would you do that to them?" Hillary asked with a shaky voice. The man scoffed.
"We have our own interest and we do everything to promote those interest." The man uttered.
"What more do you want? You exploit the people to the maximum! Please what more do you want?" He broke into tears.
"Hmmm... I can see you have a tender heart. Exploiting the people isn't the only thing,we need to divert their attention by creating rift among them through war,religion,politics and the foolish people fell into our trap just as we want it. Amongst us,there is no religion,no tribe,no political party or anything. The thing you see,us the top notches is the society fighting is a mere dramaturgy;a way to divert the people's attention. We are bind together by the organization."
"You will root in hell,all of you!" Hillary shouted,looking around. Non of the people seem to be concerned by what he said.
The door opened and closed behind him. All the people inside the room turned and looked towards the door. Hillary tried looking back but couldn't see what the people were looking at. The people stood up immediately,Hillary wondered what was going on behind him. He heard the clicks of shoes;a female shoe. He had heard those footsteps before. He closed his eyes,trying to figure out whose footstep it was. The person was walking towards the head of the table when he opened his eyes. He couldn't see the person's face but he was right,it was a woman and was wearing a blonde wig. He stared at the figure as it continued walking. The way the person walks and her posture reminds him of someone. His mother! The person's reached the place,stopped and turned. He blinked severally and swallowed hard. His mother smiled at him, drew the chair backward and sat down. The rest people followed suit. Mr. Gibs sat down also. He must be dreaming. He said to himself,or hallucinating. He shook his head,closing his eyes. No,his mother can never be part of a terrorist organization. He opened his eyes and to his dismay,she was still sitting there,smiling at him.
"Son." She said. As if the air in the room was drawn out,he began to loose his consciousness. No one panicked as he passed out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by saxwizard(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
Haaa. ....the mother tooo...

but lets wait and see if blood is thicker than water

my guy duch12 ride on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Prinxxdave: 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chai dis 1 hot ooo

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Whiydhee(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
this story is getting so much interesting now keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Damibiz(m): 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
NA woh

1 Like

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Mrmoore14(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2017
This story dope die
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2017
This is really an X Theory, it is getting more confusing, interesting, phone glued and intense.

duch12 nice one.
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by DOLLAT7852: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
D mother is d head of d organizatn? ..... no wonder she z well connected..... how i wish thursday z here already
#kipitup
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by DOLLAT7852: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2017
D mother is d head of d organizatn? ..... no wonder she z well connected..... how i wish thursday z here already
#kipitup
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Lexzytee(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2017
duch12:
This is my second attempt of posting story on Nairaland. Theory X is a crime thriller,you will surely enjoy it. I will be doing a bi-weekly post;Thursdays and Fridays to be precise.

All right reserved, no part of this story may be copy in any way without the written permission of the author. All characters are the imaginary creation of the author. Your criticism is welcome.

Dedicated to my humble mentors who help shape my writing skills in one way or the other through your stories.

TiffanyJ Kimkardashain bibijay123
Chumzypinky petermuller Chipappii
stephenGee12 EvaJael ghostwritter
marianneada SheWrites Lleigh Clemzy16
Jagugu88li, ladysuperb, queenitee, Lleigh,
hadampson, haramedee99, girlhaley,
creeza, ikombe, biafrabushboy,
TheBlessedMAN

Episode 1

Blinding lightening flashed in the sky,followed by deafing thunder;it was raining heavily. The nurses run around,closing windows of wards to prevent rain from getting to patients. The door burst open and a tall,slender man came in. He was soaked in rain and had his hands over his stomach. Water,mixed with blood was dripping from his clothe. He starrgered in then collapsed after taking few steps. Three nurses rushed towards him and lifted him onto the stretcher near the entranced and wheeled him into the emergency room. They unbuttoned his shirt hurriedly and used a scissors to tear his singlet.The nurses looked at eachother confusingly when they saw it was a gun wound.They don't treat patient with gun wound without a police report and here they are with a dying man.They glanced at the man who was slowly loosing his consciousness.
"Go and call the doctor."The most elderly among the nurses commanded to one of the two nurses
The nurse dashed out immediately.The nurse pressed the wound with the torn singlet to stop blood flow.The door opened and the nurse and doctor came in.The nurse removed the singlet from the wound to reveal the wound.The doctor looked at the wound then at the nurse who nodded at him.He sighed and ordered the nurse that went to call him to bring the medical kit and they started the word of saving the man.After about thirty minutes,the bullet was removed and the wound was stitched.He was taken into a ward and put on drip.
The rained has subsided and it was only drizzling.The door opened and three hefty men came in.They wore black raincoats and black glasses over their eyes;the mere sight of them could make one tremble in fear.They asked around where the doctor's office was and were directed.They barged into the office and banged the door behind them making the doctor stop what he was doing and looked up at them.
"Escuse me,who are you and what..."He stopped talking when he saw the gun which was pointed directly at his forehead;he raised his hands up.
"You were saying something."The man that pointed the gun at him said with a husky voice.
"No,I wasn't saying anything."He said fearfully.
"We are looking for a man with gun wound,he is tall and slender."The man in the middle inquired with a frown.The doctor looked at the men and gulped hard.
"You have seen him."The third man uttered softly."We won't hard you if you cooperate."
"Yes,he is in one of the wards."
"Take us to him,and... Don't try anything stupid or I will make a hole in your big head with my gun."The man with the gun uttered looking at the pistol in his hand.
"I won't dare."
The doctor walked hurriedly out of the office towards the direction of the ward.He opened the door and to his surpised,the ward was empty and the window was widely opened. He rushed into the bathroom combined with toilet but the man was no where to be found.The doctor turned and looked at the stern looking men fearfully.
"I...I... Please don't kill me,he was here I swear...I wouldn't have helped him if I... Please don't shoot me." He stammered sweating despite the cold weather.
"We won't shoot or kill you but we will definately leave you with something to remember us with."The man with the gun said and moved towards him,he stared at him for awhile then hit him with the butt of the pistol.

Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by Lexzytee(m): 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2017
duch12:
This is my second attempt of posting story on Nairaland. Theory X is a crime thriller,you will surely enjoy it. I will be doing a bi-weekly post;Thursdays and Fridays to be precise.

All right reserved, no part of this story may be copy in any way without the written permission of the author. All characters are the imaginary creation of the author. Your criticism is welcome.

Dedicated to my humble mentors who help shape my writing skills in one way or the other through your stories.

TiffanyJ Kimkardashain bibijay123
Chumzypinky petermuller Chipappii
stephenGee12 EvaJael ghostwritter
marianneada SheWrites Lleigh Clemzy16
Jagugu88li, ladysuperb, queenitee, Lleigh,
hadampson, haramedee99, girlhaley,
creeza, ikombe, biafrabushboy,
TheBlessedMAN

Episode 1

Blinding lightening flashed in the sky,followed by deafing thunder;it was raining heavily. The nurses run around,closing windows of wards to prevent rain from getting to patients. The door burst open and a tall,slender man came in. He was soaked in rain and had his hands over his stomach. Water,mixed with blood was dripping from his clothe. He starrgered in then collapsed after taking few steps. Three nurses rushed towards him and lifted him onto the stretcher near the entranced and wheeled him into the emergency room. They unbuttoned his shirt hurriedly and used a scissors to tear his singlet.The nurses looked at eachother confusingly when they saw it was a gun wound.They don't treat patient with gun wound without a police report and here they are with a dying man.They glanced at the man who was slowly loosing his consciousness.
"Go and call the doctor."The most elderly among the nurses commanded to one of the two nurses
The nurse dashed out immediately.The nurse pressed the wound with the torn singlet to stop blood flow.The door opened and the nurse and doctor came in.The nurse removed the singlet from the wound to reveal the wound.The doctor looked at the wound then at the nurse who nodded at him.He sighed and ordered the nurse that went to call him to bring the medical kit and they started the word of saving the man.After about thirty minutes,the bullet was removed and the wound was stitched.He was taken into a ward and put on drip.
The rained has subsided and it was only drizzling.The door opened and three hefty men came in.They wore black raincoats and black glasses over their eyes;the mere sight of them could make one tremble in fear.They asked around where the doctor's office was and were directed.They barged into the office and banged the door behind them making the doctor stop what he was doing and looked up at them.
"Escuse me,who are you and what..."He stopped talking when he saw the gun which was pointed directly at his forehead;he raised his hands up.
"You were saying something."The man that pointed the gun at him said with a husky voice.
"No,I wasn't saying anything."He said fearfully.
"We are looking for a man with gun wound,he is tall and slender."The man in the middle inquired with a frown.The doctor looked at the men and gulped hard.
"You have seen him."The third man uttered softly."We won't hard you if you cooperate."
"Yes,he is in one of the wards."
"Take us to him,and... Don't try anything stupid or I will make a hole in your big head with my gun."The man with the gun uttered looking at the pistol in his hand.
"I won't dare."
The doctor walked hurriedly out of the office towards the direction of the ward.He opened the door and to his surpised,the ward was empty and the window was widely opened. He rushed into the bathroom combined with toilet but the man was no where to be found.The doctor turned and looked at the stern looking men fearfully.
"I...I... Please don't kill me,he was here I swear...I wouldn't have helped him if I... Please don't shoot me." He stammered sweating despite the cold weather.
"We won't shoot or kill you but we will definately leave you with something to remember us with."The man with the gun said and moved towards him,he stared at him for awhile then hit him with the butt of the pistol.

Oga duch why u no call me nw. na all dis kind story i dey like pass nw. well sha i don dey follow
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
DOLLAT7852:
#kipitup
Thank you,I will update tomorrow
Re: Theory X--- A Crime Thriller by duch12(m): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Lexzytee:
Oga duch why u no call me nw. na all dis kind story i dey like pass nw. well sha i don dey follow

Sorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ghost-full / Who Am I? / Top 10 Nairaland Stories To Enjoy Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.