Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Unbelievable!!! Man Give Birth To A Baby Through His Joystick - Video - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Unbelievable!!! Man Give Birth To A Baby Through His Joystick - Video (7554 Views)

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa / Woman Who Suffered To Give Birth To A 4.2kg Baby Celebrated By Brother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable!!! Man Give Birth To A Baby Through His Joystick - Video by ijebuloaded(m): 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
Can a man become pregnant, carry, and give birth to a baby? Pregnancy is something which is traditionally only applicable to women, however new statistics reveal it may be becoming more prevalent among males. A video gone viral on YouTube shows how a man gave birth to a baby through his penis. This is indeed wonders and to our surprise the doctors carried out the childbirth successfully. Man successfully gives birth to baby through his pen*s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBesHSdLHN0

Wow. That was pretty intense. I cannot begin to illustrate just how painful a delivery process is for a woman, which she does pretty effectively, let alone a man? Through this penis as tiny as that hole is? Damn!!! The internet is undoubtedly one of the most bizarre and weirdest places in the history of the world and just when we thought we had seen it all, this came up.

Source http://ijebuloaded.com/video-unbelievable-man-give-birth-baby-joystick/
Re: Unbelievable!!! Man Give Birth To A Baby Through His Joystick - Video by goodmorning40: 8:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
What am I to call this one now
Re: Unbelievable!!! Man Give Birth To A Baby Through His Joystick - Video by benergy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
cryThat guys Joystick surely would never remain the same again

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again / Why Do Women Get Blamed For Abusive Men In Their Lives? / What A Lady Should Do To Get A Husband Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.