Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How Do U Handle This Prophetic Message As A Xtian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do U Handle This Prophetic Message As A Xtian? (362 Views)

Buhari's Health: Joshua Iginla's Prophetic Message (Throwback Video) / Your View: A Xtian Woman Submission To Her Husband / TB Joshua's Prophetic Message For 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Handle This Prophetic Message As A Xtian? by dhope: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
Life is full mysteries and everyone has different experience frm another beginning frm childhood to stage of adulthood. I have been pondering over this matter and i 'd like to hear the views of others especially married pple on it. if u were told not to discuss ur movement or progressive action with anyone, how will u handle d message as a married person or as an individual? Most of the times the reason for this is because it causes stagnancy for some pple while for some pple they always find it difficult to make speedy progress.
As a xtian, what can be said to be responsible for that spiritually?
Pls I need ur mature contributions and always believe its not a hoax just because it hasnt happened to u b4.

(1) (Reply)

Question: "What Is The Church?" / Mr. Prodigal: What The Prodigal Son Knew That You Don't Know (pic) / Prayers For Your Destiny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.