Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) (33973 Views)

5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Cultists Rob UNIPORT Students' Lodge, Beat Them Up And Loot Their Valuables / Video:girl Push Her Sister From Six Storey Building And Also Killed Herself SEE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
A lady identified as Onyinyechi Esther Egwim‎ has narrated her horrific ordeal in the hands of cultists/criminals in a tricycle in Imo state. The lady revealed that she resisted when she the hoodlums tried to rob her. This provoked the criminals as they stabbed her with a sharp bottle before taking her phone and pushing her down from the tricycle.

This is what she shared on her social media page;

The rate at which robbery incidences are happening in imo is really alarming. On my way to 6'oclock mass on sunday in Owerri, Imo state, I didn't know that the keke i entered where occupied by cultists cum criminals.

They asked me to bring my phone, when I resisted, they used a sharp bottle to dig deep into my hand making it impossible for me to hold back the phone and then they pushed me down from a moving tricycle which made me fall and roll in a tarred road but I thank God I wasn't hit by any car.

Something really needs to be done about the state of things in this state. This is the third time I'm loosing my phone to armed robbers.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/lady-narrates-robbed-cultists-owerri-imo-state-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by falcon01: 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
chei

so I just waste this space for nothing. nawaoo
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Jackeeh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
Alone with the armed hoodlums and still have the guts to resist them. Not minding if you get raped or killed. Hmmmm pikin u tough. Wehdone!

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sorry o, but the first picture has noting to do with the robbery, that one is for self advertorial under I'm available levels.

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by nextprince: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2017
Onyinyechi Esther Egwim ~ibo

The cultists must be fulani herdsmen because ibos don't rob themselves grin grin grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Sorry
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Tapout(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
They asked me to bring my phone, when I resisted, they used a sharp bottle to dig deep into my hand making it impossible for me to hold back the phone

this girl get mind sha o.
dunno if this was an act of bravery or stupidity.... But whatever it is, I drop my cap in respect

13 Likes

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
Tapout:

this girl get mind sha o.
dunno if this was an act of bravery or stupidity.... But whatever it is, I drop my cap in respect

she cannot do the "phone money job" twice. grin

23 Likes

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2017
nextprince:
Onyinyechi Esther Egwim ~ibo

The cultists must be fulani herdsmen because ibos don't rob themselves grin grin grin
you say weytin?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by nextprince: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2017
cassidy1996:
you say weytin?
Is that not the trend?

Which crime in the east have the fulani herdsmen not been accused of?

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2017
okay
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by amamahdaniel(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
njuree40:
will are back with reliable source ..some are still doubting it when orders are making it here is your last betting shop ..Add it up and get urs.100 percent.tanks
Matthew 4:17 | NIV
For the Lord your God is gracious and
compassionate. He will not turn his face from you
if you return to him.
repent bro

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by speezyWears: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
lmo the land of thievery and robbery

SCAN reporting live from Tudunwada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
Sad
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Naomisparkle4: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2017
eyah it is well
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Shiitposter: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2017
TarOrfeek:

You are a savage my good sire.

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Bestie0309(f): 11:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Nwodosis:
Sorry o, but the first picture has noting to do with the robbery, that one is for self advertorial under I'm available levels.

Oya quickly go to Facebook and search for the name
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by speezyWears: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
TarOrfeek:

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by GloryCardinal(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Are you sure dey did not rape you and u are telling us another thing
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2017
Thank God u weren't raped or killed. Crime in Nigeria is increasinq exceedingly but the problem is that the poor is robbing the poor....Such a pity
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2017
She's Lucky
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by speezyWears: 11:07am On Aug 11, 2017
GloryCardinal:
Are you sure dey did not rape you and u are telling us another thing

So na that one you dey pray for?

Wayray

1 Like

Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:07am On Aug 11, 2017
njuree40:
will are back with reliable source ..some are still doubting it when orders are making it here is your last betting shop ..Add it up and get urs.100 percent.tanks

BARAWO
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by dreamwords: 11:09am On Aug 11, 2017
Thank God only ur phone was taken
Re: Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2017
This girl can lie for Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burial Of Friday Arunsi Killed By Police In Ohafia (Photos, Video) / Police Kill One Gunman, Foil Attack On Anambra Police Station (graphic Photos) / Prince Academy JSS3 Students Kidnapped In Kaduna Chikun LGA, One Person Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.