Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old (33946 Views)

Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan / Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part In Lagos Punished. Graphic / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by arinze198(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2018
A 16-year old boy caught inserting his finger into a 2-year old girl’s private part said that he did not mean to abuse the victim but wanted to see how a female organ looks like having heard so much about it.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Oremeje Street, Itire, Lagos where they reside.

He reportedly told the police that he had heard so much about the female organ and decided to check it out in order to know why men look for women all the time. However, his action has landed him in prison after he was handed over to the police for committing rape.

The police arrested the boy (name withheld) for his ugly conduct and charged him to court after he was caught. He was said to have removed the victim’s pant and inserted his finger into it before he was caught and handed over to the police at the Gender Section of the Command, Lagos.

During interrogation, he explained that he did not penetrate the 2-year old but was only curious; only wanted to see and not abuse her. The police found him culpable and charged him before the Ogba Magistrates court for rape.

The prosecutor, Inspector Christopher John, informed the court that the defendant and the victim were minors and wanted the court to used its discretion on the matter.

The Presiding Magistrate, Mr. Peter Nwaka, ordered him to be remanded in the Remand Home and directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to DPP for advice.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/opened-private-curiosity-boy-caught-2-year-old-says/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Nbote(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Curiosity?? Dem dey save money inside or abi na toy?? Who knows how many other children he has been "curious" about

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by tuzeriouz(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
The suspect is most lifeless that Buhari.

20 Likes

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by starboy86(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lagos state and bad news everyday is like bread n butter, no be me talk am ooo

25 Likes

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by oluwasegun007(m): 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
whats this world turning into sef.... curiosity don put this one for trouble.

WORD OF ADVISE:

if you have a girl child of Age 16 years and below,

or an elderly woman of 61 years and above, please watch over them, vampires on the loose.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by dayleke: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
Na wa o....
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by DAntivirus: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
I'll suggest a huge iron rod be inserted into his ass too in a bid to investigate how a mans excretory system looks like out of curiosity...

Useless animal!

11 Likes

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by CaptainG00D: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
sad shocked yoruba boy no doubt,
They behave like people cursed with sex.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by jojo1415: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Wat r u lookin fr inside dia?

7 Likes

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Oochim
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Groovenaija360(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
grin Busted

The police arrested the boy (olumide Ayo) for his ugly conduct and charged him to court

Na Dem, am not surprised

28 Likes

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by 2019elections: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Disgusting posts on nairaland front-page back to back.

Well, if I no click to read, wetin I gain?
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by dayleke: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Sex education should be taught in school...
#justsayingnio

1 Like

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by CaptainG00D: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Fool, bad parenting

1 Like

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Factfinder1(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
What's all this rubbish I've been reading since morning
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Why them no dey thief this kind one penis?
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by yeyeboi(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Ok
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Ewwww

Wtf
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by AhlexOfficial(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
The boy is possessed.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by 93Miles: 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
tuzeriouz:
The suspect is most lifeless that Buhari.

Must u bring our dear president to your senseless comment?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by peteruuu(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2018
I can't really feel at home in this world anymore.

God have mercy on this present generation.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Oblitz(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
WHAT IS IT WITH SEXUAL HARRASMENT NAH!
THREE POSTS IN A ROW ABOUT SEXUAL HARRASMENT
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by ChiSun27(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
He should be flogged with koboko publicly to serve as a deterents to other curious minded gays. undecided embarassed cry sad angry

1 Like

Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by laraemi(f): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Orisirisi
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
He open it to see his father....
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by PrettyBoyBreezy(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Is it pedophile morning?
Cos i don't understand tis pedo news
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by alklas(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2018
wonders shall never end
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by Oreofepeters: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
this generation ehn..,..........

when I was at your age them no born me make I look my sister's unclothedness my papa go kill me.
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by jegz25(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Obviously the south is leading on peadophiles cases
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by purem(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Am flabagastedly speechless
Re: 'I Opened 2-Year-Old Girl's Private Part To See What It Looks Like'– 16-Year-Old by gift01: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Na crude oil u wan discover abi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Parts” – Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde / Two Men Caught With Many Bullets In Kogi State(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.