Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen (1418 Views)

North Korea Has 60 Nuclear Weapons & Could Launch Smallpox On Missile - US Army / I Warn North Korea Not To Try Us - Donald Trump / Another World War Underway?...as Trump Vows To Face North Korea With Fire & Fury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2017
Him no go fit do anything
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by KarlWest(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
But why na cheesy

ABCD Miil
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
I pity these poor North-Korean folks. They need to learn From Japan.
The US is no longer a superpower. It is now a Hyper-power with so much firepower that is unprecedented since the history of man.
Anyway, i am sure igboland can grant their women free asylum. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
KarlWest:
But why na cheesy

ABCD Miil
They threatened a US territory of Guam in South-east Asia.
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
They should just destroy the planet then. What are they waiting for ? War of Ego, over common-sense.

What is USA's problems with North Korea ? Ohhhhh,..they are the only ones 'ordained' to own Nuclear Weapons.

Too many morons sitting on Presidencies of the world's countries.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by IgboSubmarine: 10:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:
They should just destroy the planet then. What are they waiting for ? War of Ego, over common-sense.

What is USA's problems with North Korea ? Ohhhhh,..they are the only ones 'ordained' to own Nuclear Weapons.

Too many morons sitting on Presidencies of the world's countries.

North Korea threatened to attack US bases in the Pacific with nuclear weapons.

That is why Trump responded angrily.

That fat boy of North Korea will push the world to a war.

1 Like

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Do not swallow what the media says. USA in conjunction with South Korea has been militarizing the Korean Peninsular and conducting war games for over a decade. Do you have an idea what it does to the psyche of the citizens of that country ?

If I was Kim, I should have just ended this thing real quick. With my temper, I dont think any one would have fuccked with my country the way USA fuccks with that country. I would have decimated some cities already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:

Do not swallow what the media says. USA in conjunction with South Korea has been militarizing the Korean Peninsular and conducting war games for over a decade. Do you have an idea what it does to the psyche of the citizens of that country ?

If I was Kim, I should have just ended this thing real quick. With my temper, I dont think any one would have fuccked with my country the way USA fuccks with that country. I would have decimated some cities already.
So you would rather go head to head with the greatest empire the world has ever seen?
Do you like the North korean people at all.?
War is not won by who is right. It is won by the most powerful.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

So you would rather go head to head with the greatest empire the world has ever seen?
Do you like the North korean people at all.?
War is not won by who is right. It is won by the most powerful.

Wrong.

Nuclear war is won by none, so a big country can not intimidate any nuclear power no matter how small you think they are. What you guys do not know is that Trump can not, and I repeat can not fire any nuclear weapon without approval of the parliament, and again, he does not have access to all the combinations. But I am sure you know that Kim has access to all combinations and in fact does not need parliament to send the FatBoy landing at NY or DC. That itself is a trophy should USA attempt to play world police. That time is far over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
[b]North Korea ‘will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen’ if more threats emerge

President Trump has responded to reports of North Korea’s nuclear threats, saying the regime “will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which the world has never seen before.”

Speaking from New Jersey on Tuesday, Trump also said North Korean leader Kim Jong Un “has been very threatening beyond a normal state,” adding that the regime “best not make anymore threats to the United States.”

The president’s comments come after a report was published by The Washington Post claiming North Korea has produced a compact nuclear warhead that can be placed inside one of its advanced missiles – which are already believed to be capable of reaching half of the United States.

The jarring assessment was prepared in July by the Defense Intelligence Agency, according to the Post. The Post was read parts of the DIA analysis and the document was verified by other U.S. officials, the newspaper reported.

“The [intelligence community] assesses North Korea has produced nuclear weapons for ballistic missile delivery, to include delivery by ICBM-class missiles,” an excerpt of the DIA analysis states.

Further, it is now believed that dictator Kim Jong Un may control up to 60 nuclear weapons.

The DIA report echoed some of the evaluations made in a lengthy Japanese defense white paper also revealed on Tuesday.

“It is conceivable that North Korea’s nuclear weapons program has already considerably advanced and it is possible that North Korea has already achieved the miniaturization of nuclear weapons into warheads and has acquired nuclear warheads,” Japan’s defense ministry said in the 500-page report.

The miniaturization of a nuclear warhead was one of three things U.S. officials said the regime needed to do in regards to their long-range missile tests.

Officials said North Korea also needed to be able to hit a target and demonstrate the ability to “re-enter” the earth’s atmosphere.

The regime has conducted 12 tests so far this year. One of the ICBM tests conducted in late July, in which a missile traveled 2,300 miles into space and 45 minutes into the air, was the longest and farthest ballistic missile test in the history of North Korea, officials told Fox News at the time.

“North Korea CAN miniaturize nuclear weapons for use on ballistic missiles,” leading North Korea expert Mark Fitzpatrick told Fox News. “North Korea has been working on miniaturizing a war head for 30 years now.” Fitzpatrick continued, saying that the regime is “very technically competent. It is natural that they should achieve this.”

Regarding the Post’s claim that the regime has up to 60 nuclear weapons, Fitzpatrick thinks that number is high and believes the number is closer to the 20-30 that others have estimated.

Reactions to the news highlighted the stunning advancements depicted in the reports. Some of those who’ve tangled with North Korea in the past advocated throwing diplomacy to the wayside.

“We’ve been playing the diplomatic game for a long time with #NorthKorea and it’s only given them time to advance their weapons program,” former U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton tweeted.

Harry Kazianis, a columnist for the Asia Times and a senior editor at the National Interest, told Fox News’ “Happening Now” on Tuesday that North Korea was a “full-fledged” nuclear power.

But the U.S. on Saturday achieved what appeared to be a remarkable diplomatic victory, securing the unanimous approval of tough new sanctions — including votes from Russia and China.

Fox News’ Greg Palkot contributed to this report.
[/b]
http://federalistpress.com/trump-north-korea-will-be-met-with-fire-and-fury.php
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Terrorsquad101: 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2017
krendo:
Him no go fit do anything
. kid,this matter is beyond you, go to romance section and look for a girl to masturbate with

now run along

1 Like

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:

Wrong.

Nuclear war is won by none, so a big country can not intimidate any nuclear power no matter how small you think they are. What you guys do not know is that Trump can not, and I repeat can not fire any nuclear weapon without approval of the parliament, and again, he does not have access to all the combinations. But I am sure you know that Kim has access to all combinations and in fact does not need parliament to send the FatBoy landing at NY or DC. That itself is a trophy should USA attempt to play world police. That time is far over.
You need to get informed.
The only reason why America has not attacked is because they need the slightest provocation from Kim.
Over 90% of americans according to polls are favourably disposed to a war with North-korea , so sorry, the resistance will be very little if any from congress, if kim jong un pushes his luck too far.
Not every Nuclear nation is strong enough to deter the united states from attacking.
You need to have nuclear power like china or Russia to pose a real detterence, if not, america will just shoot down your small nukes and obliterate you from the face of the earth once and for all..

3 Likes

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

The only reason why America has not attacked is because they need the slightest provocation from Kim.
Over 90% of americans according to polls are favourably disposed to a war with North-korea , so sorry, the resistance will be very little if any from congress, if kim jong un pushes his luck too far.
Not every Nuclear nation is strong enough to deter the united states from attacking.
You need to have nuclear power like china or Russia to pose a real detterence, if not, america will just shoot down your small nukes and obliterate you from the face of the earth once and for all..

May I say you sound ignorant of my angle to this issue ? If US hits North Korea, it will be responded with attacks like never before. US and NK will loose millions of people to Nuclear bombs and it will tilt the Earth from its magnetic axis. USA has no rights to decide that NK should not have nuclear weapon when they have almost 3000 war heads. So, except you choose to be unfair, then you should understand that America has no right to muscle weaker nations. NK should strike first, in fact. So the world can learn their lessons, if they survive. E no concern us for dark Africa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
cstr1000:

They threatened a US territory of Guam in South-east Asia.

What made then threaten Guam? Stop writing half truths bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
5DMindset:

May I say you sound ignorant of my angle to this issue ? If US hits North Korea, it will be responded with attacks like never before. US and NK will loose millions of people to Nuclear bombs and it will tilt the Earth from its magnetic axis. USA has no rights to decide that NK should not have nuclear weapon when they have almost 3000 war heads. So, except you choose to be unfair, then you should understand that America has no right to muscle weaker nations. NK should strike first, in fact. So the world can learn their lessons, if they survive. E no concern us for dark Africa.

You dey mind those licking the US asses. Only the US has the right to do everything without been questioned but when a smaller nation does something then the bully kicks in.

If NK didn't possess nuclear weapons, they would have striked them. Didn't they strike Iraq, Afganistan , Syria et al without thinking twice ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 12:33am On Aug 11, 2017
5DMindset:

May I say you sound ignorant of my angle to this issue ? If US hits North Korea, it will be responded with attacks like never before. US and NK will loose millions of people to Nuclear bombs and it will tilt the Earth from its magnetic axis. USA has no rights to decide that NK should [/b]not have nuclear weapon when they have almost 3000 war heads. So, except you choose to be unfair, then you should understand that America has no right to muscle weaker nations. NK should strike first, in fact. So the world can learn their lessons, if they survive. E no concern us for dark Africa.
[b]
Don't equate North-korea to Russia
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Rossikki: 12:45am On Aug 11, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Stop deceiving people. Trump started all this by threatening ''fire and fury'' on North Korea. Kim simply responded by threatening to strike at Guam.

You must be really DELUDED if you think North Korea is the problem here. The ONLY problem here is Trump and the USA.

The USA - ''Babylon The Great'' of the book of Revelations - appears to be nearing its demise as predicted.

If the US starts this war, it will likely lead to its destruction by China and Russia, who do have the weapons to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Rossikki:

Stop deceiving people. Trump started all this by threatening ''fire and fury'' on North Korea. Kim simply responded by threatening to strike at Guam.

You must be really DELUDED if you think North Korea is the problem here. The ONLY problem here is Trump and the USA.

The USA - ''Babylon The Great'' of the book of Revelations - appears to be nearing its demise as predicted.

If the US starts this war, it will likely lead to its destruction by China and Russia, who do have the weapons to do it.

Fucck China and Russia.
Go and see what the Chinese are doing to Nigerian workers in lagos as compared to American companies like Chevron and Mobil, Texaco that has some of the best working conditions in the world.
The world has no credible alternative to America.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Pharaoh9(m): 3:26am On Aug 11, 2017
cstr1000:

China don't have 5% of nuclear power the US have but that doesn't mean US will win China in a war, that 5% is capable of destroying US

If fight comes non will win, they all will only be losers
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Pharaoh9(m): 3:33am On Aug 11, 2017
cstr1000:

Fucck China and Russia.
Go and see what the Chinese are doing to Nigerian workers in lagos as compared to American companies like Chevron and Mobil, Texaco that has some of the best working conditions in the world.

You can become slave if you want, don't force other with you.

North Koreans and others are not slaves and don't give a fvck about US or UK

supporting US won't help you or the US
Let's just speak truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2017
Pharaoh9:

You can become slave if you want, don't force other with you.

North Koreans and others are not slaves and don't give a fvck about US or UK

supporting US won't help you or the US
Let's just speak truth

He is just an emotional guy. You can easily tell from his comments

2 Likes

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by 989900: 9:53am On Aug 11, 2017
5DMindset:

[s]Wrong.

Nuclear war is won by none, so a big country can not intimidate any nuclear power no matter how small you think they are. What you guys do not know is that Trump can not, and I repeat can not fire any nuclear weapon without approval of the parliament, and again, he does not have access to all the combinations. But I am sure you know that Kim has access to all combinations and in fact does not need parliament to send the FatBoy landing at NY or DC. That itself is a trophy should USA attempt to play world police. That time is far over[/s].
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by marvin902(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
you guy's are forgetting China warned the US not strike first.. if they do they are gonna join NK against them.. this the perfect opportunity china, Russia, Iran have been looking for

1 Like

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Rossikki: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
cstr1000:

Fucck China and Russia.

A bit unfair comparing multi-billion dollar oil and gas conglomerates to Johnny Just Come China construction outfits. Even their own Chinese workers look like sticks how much more their Nigerian staff.
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Rossikki: 1:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
marvin902:
you guy's are forgetting China warned the US not strike first.. if they do they are gonna join NK against them.. this the perfect opportunity china, Russia, Iran have been looking for

Exactly. If the US dares attack North Korea first, you can kiss goodbye to America.

China has a defence pact with North Korea and will instantly activate it. Russia will join China because they too have a defence pact. Those countries will combine their forces and nuke the United States. The Book of Revelations speaks of the shocking end of ''Babylon The Great'', which has to be the USA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by marvin902(m): 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rossikki:

Exactly. If the US dares attack North Korea first, you can kiss goodbye to America.

China has a defence pact with North Korea and will instantly activate it. Russia will join China because they too have a defence pact. Those countries will combine their forces and nuke the United States. The Book of Revelations speaks of the shocking end of ''Babylon The Great'', which has to be the USA.

even a five year old will know the bible is talking about the US
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by cstr1000: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rossikki:

A bit unfair comparing multi-billion dollar oil and gas conglomerates to Johnny Just Come China construction outfits. Even their own Chinese workers look like sticks how much more their Nigerian staff.
Even a day old US coy has a more friendly environment than most chinese companies.
It is a product of their parent environment. Communism vs Democracy and human rights.
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 13, 2017
5DMindset:

If a tiny and impoverished state like North Korea can successfully confront a powerful & dwindling empire like Amerika because she has a nuclear deterrent, then other nations may learn important lessons from NK’s stance - you know, by also striving to acquire nukes for deterrence purposes. grin

But seen from Amerika’s perspective, NK cannot be allowed to challenge the United Snakes of Amerika like this and get away with it - without paying a heavy price. grin

The Amerikan economy has become so dependent upon preparing for - and making war, that the gullible Amerikans have to stay in a constant state of agitation to keep the economy from imploding. grin

Remember - about a few months ago, when the new South Korean president was shouting & raising hell about the costly Amerikan THAAD Missile Defense System - demanding that - either Amerika covers the billion dollar cost or remove the damned thing? grin

Well, The SK president has suddenly kept mum. SK is now even asking for more THAAD Missiles - What a coincidence! grin

The MIC just came up with a “fathom threat of NK striking Guam” - and then peace & sanity got kicked to the curb again. grin

Trump - like Benjamin SatanYahoo, is only following the way of Israel, to act so crazy that no one will challenge you, advice he probably got from his sleazy son-in-law. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 13, 2017
Zoharariel:

If a tiny and impoverished state like North Korea can successfully confront a powerful & dwindling empire like Amerika because she has a nuclear deterrent, then other nations may learn important lessons from NK’s stance - you know, by also striving to acquire nukes for deterrence purposes. grin

But seen from Amerika’s perspective, NK cannot be allowed to challenge the United Snakes of Amerika like this and get away with it - without paying a heavy price. grin

The Amerikan economy has become so dependent upon preparing for - and making war, that the gullible Amerikans have to stay in a constant state of agitation to keep the economy from imploding. grin

Remember - about a few months ago, when the new South Korean president was shouting & raising hell about the costly Amerikan THAAD Missile Defense System - demanding that - either Amerika covers the billion dollar cost or remove the damned thing? grin

Well, The SK president has suddenly kept mum. SK is now even asking for more THAAD Missiles - What a coincidence! grin

The MIC just came up with a “fathom threat of NK striking Guam” - and then peace & sanity got kicked to the curb again. grin

Trump - like Benjamin SatanYahoo, is only following the way of Israel, to act so crazy that no one will challenge you, advice he probably got from his sleazy son-in-law. grin

South Korea and Japan does not know that North Korean threat is just a con game designed to make them keep pumping billions into the US Economy using fear as a weapon of control. If there exist peace between North Korea and Korean as well as Peace between Israel and the neighbours, then America will not make money through overpriced and inflated priced weapons. The entire scheme goes on in Nigeria today, where rogue agents working for the military industrial complex keep dropping weapons for their recruited militia and our government is foolishly spending billions in order to acquire defence systems and jets.

USA Elites who own the politics of America and the pioneers of the new world order do not have to depend just on war for oil and artifacts, but also fighting the human identity with GMOs.

Our politicians are so stupid that they do not even know the direction of the world. Those who know these truths do not bother to tell anyone, they just fashion out a way to live their lives without the burden of the bondages that the enslaved masses are trapped in.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by romme2u: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Terrorsquad101:
. kid,this matter is beyond you, go to romance section and look for a girl to masturbate with

now run along

grin grin

baba u wicked. SAVAGE
Re: Trump Warn North Korea With "Fire, Fury And Power" That The World Has Never Seen by romme2u: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
5DMindset:

South Korea and Japan does not know that North Korean threat is just a con game designed to make them keep pumping billions into the US Economy using fear as a weapon of control. If there exist peace between North Korea and Korean as well as Peace between Israel and the neighbours, then America will not make money through overpriced and inflated priced weapons. The entire scheme goes on in Nigeria today, where rogue agents working for the military industrial complex keep dropping weapons for their recruited militia and our government is foolishly spending billions in order to acquire defence systems and jets.

USA Elites who own the politics of America and the pioneers of the new world order do not have to depend just on war for oil and artifacts, but also fighting the human identity with GMOs.

Our politicians are so stupid that they do not even know the direction of the world. Those who know these truths do not bother to tell anyone, they just fashion out a way to live their lives without the burden of the bondages that the enslaved masses are trapped in.
Zoharariel:

flesh and blood hath not revealed this to you. Now i know that you are the children of the Most High, the Absolute One who dictates the affairs of men.

Trump promised that he is going to revamp the US economy creating more jobs in the process. Since the beginning of this year, Trump has been travelling around the world strengthening US military ties and selling weapons worth billions of dollars in the process.

Saudi and GCC bought weapons worth more than hundred billions of dollars amidst the qatar crises.

The Philippine President reneged his promises of cutting diplomatic ties with the US after Obama fiasco allowing the US and its military to conduct air raids against its islamic rebels.

Now Korean debacle to silence SK opposition to Missile defence systems and even the ongoing Russian sanctions which aims to export Russian jobs to America by snatching the European Gas market from the Russians.

Abi the Venezuelan Crisis?

America is creating tension worldwide forcing countries and governments to invest more in defense systems of which US MIC are the major beneficiaries. Its like NWO and MIC's are running out of cash lately.

Any surprise how Trump government added 209,000 jobs in July alone, the highest in 17 years.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

62º - Answers Of An Alien From Andromeda - Nibiru - Elenin - Events / Real Maker Of Controversial Film "Innocence Of The Muslims" Is A Former Criminal / The Israeli Army Is Suffering Some Of Its Most Severe Losses In Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.