Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Which Software Is The Best For Creating Professional Logo? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Software Is The Best For Creating Professional Logo? (1138 Views)

Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These / Best App For Creating Animated Videos? / Which Software Is The Best For Musical Video Editing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Software Is The Best For Creating Professional Logo? by Kingsleyumeh007(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
I need suggestions and recommendations please.
Re: Which Software Is The Best For Creating Professional Logo? by dudebuck: 6:01am On Aug 12, 2017
it is not the app that matters but your ability and skills, there are various applications for it, ie, Inkscape, it is free and there are tutorials on youtube for you to learn how to use it. Another is Adobe illustrator, this one is exepensive, but you can always get it for free, it is the industry standard, but is the same as inkscape. Corell draw is another paid app, which of course can be gotten for free. They all do the same thing, so just choose the one you like. For me I started with Inkscape.

2 Likes

Re: Which Software Is The Best For Creating Professional Logo? by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 12, 2017
Corel draw for sure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solidworks 2D/3D Design/Animation/Training / Medium : PEN ON PAPER "Man To Man Is So Unjust,children Don't Know Who To Trust / The Weeknd Illustration - AFTER HOURS Album - Best Digital Art Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.