Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These (3825 Views)

Which software or app Is Used To Make This Graphics / Flexible, Creative & Detailed Designs and Animations - Its Affordable Too. / 3D Help, Modeling, Animations, WIPs, Showcases for Beginners n Pros (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by chipsypop(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2019

Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by kunleweb: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2019
K
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by NoChill: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2019
The name of the particular software is Plotagon
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by chipsypop(m): 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
NoChill:
The name of the particular software is Plotagon
Pls is it possible to get the cracked version or do you know any other software that does it. Thanks for your response
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by NoChill: 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2019
chipsypop:

Pls is it possible to get the cracked version or do you know any other software that does it. Thanks for your response
I have not seen the cracked version of plotagon, but you can use free softwares like Daz studio, it comes with free models, scenes and animation
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by Jeresa: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
I have the cracked version

1 Like

Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by Nise: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2019
To learn how to create 3d animations with your mobile phones join this link https:///GskPh9gw6YSCVax34fYAe7
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by IamVeeez: 1:26am On Sep 19, 2019
please Chat me up on what sup..I want to work with an Animation creator..08107267732
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by IamVeeez: 1:27am On Sep 19, 2019
chat me up.. I really want to work with am Animation expert..08108167731
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by IjElla55(f): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2019
Nise:
To learn how to create 3d animations with your mobile phones join this link https:///GskPh9gw6YSCVax34fYAe7
animation is the best though
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by chipsypop(m): 6:12am On Oct 17, 2019
Jeresa:
I have the cracked version
Pls how do I get it
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by Jeresa: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2019
chipsypop:
Pls how do I get it
its not free, I bought it.....if u want to pay to get it give me ur contact
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by romeorailss: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Jeresa:

its not free, I bought it.....if u want to pay to get it give me ur contact

How far
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2020
romeorailss:

How far
what software is used by UI/UX designers.
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by romeorailss: 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
Goodbloke:
Hmm

Can't say except u ask those designers
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by just2endowed: 9:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Goodbloke:

Adobe xd or figma
Re: Which Software/android App Was Used To Make Animations Like These by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 21, 2020
just2endowed:

Adobe xd or figma
I heard figma is better than adobe XD. How true is it .?

(1) (Reply)

Intensive UI/UX Design Training / Cd Design Mock Up / Vfx/cg Industry In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.