Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes (2078 Views)

Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes / Why Do Nigerians Prefer To Invest In Schemes Like MMM To Doing Real Investment? / Why Ponzi Schemes Always Fail (Graphic And Mathematical Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:52am On Aug 11, 2017
Sadly but surely MMM, the Eagle I kept singing about all year long has crashed and done so badly, hardly and bitterly. I was blessed by the gods to be a fortune teller for its crash. It's crash however have several consequences and significance in a country bridled with economic and political indescretions.

Firstly, must know that Ponzi schemes falls out of favour with a people, after wrecking their finances, only for it to return after a decade, when a new age of progressives take over the youth of that nation, and old participants enter their middle or elderly ages. They return with a new model, and even explain why schemes of a decade ago died. Make no mistake, even when there is a change of name and so called ideology, the spirit behind these schemes are basically the same, it seeks seeks to milk a people of its common wealth, keep a people in mental slavery and kill any root of innovation that seeks to grow, for Ponzi schemes cannot thrive in a truely liberated nation.

Secondly, just like bokoharam held sway for several months unhindered, MMM which is actually the financial bokoharam of our time also held sway for several months. Bokoharam is technically dead as activity is now limited to disgruntled member carrying out isolated attacks mostly out of frustration. Similarly, MMM is also technically dead, with the remaining proponents being greedy and unhappy fellows, who need to get their money out of the monkey business, or greedy guiders, who can't imagine any other viable source of income.

The MMM system is unhealthy, comatose and on life support, and would also not disclose to participants the nature of its illness, it however keeps promising participants that all will be fine. Rings a picture?

We must all be rich!

Shun Ponzi Schemes,

Innovate,

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by mrlycan: 5:59am On Aug 11, 2017
Your generations will bebmore wretched thanna church rat #ponzihater
Can the next person say Amen

1 Like

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by ochobaba(m): 6:04am On Aug 11, 2017
Won't say amen
December is coming again watch out for the second crashing

3 Likes

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by DickDastardLION(m): 6:07am On Aug 11, 2017
mrlycan:
suicide prospect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by seunlayi(m): 6:14am On Aug 11, 2017
mrlycan:

Nobody will say Amen

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:19am On Aug 11, 2017
ochobaba:
Won't say amen December is coming again watch out for the second crashing

pained looser, get a generation first and don't be an outcast.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by internationalman(m): 6:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Leave MMM alone and focus on ur English.

1 Like

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by ovieigho(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2017
"I lost and moved on" . Nigerians are so smart but how MMM came and ravaged us like tsunami is what I can't phantom till date, since I got involved in it I already know I was in deep shit because of silly rules they keep bringing up toward the end of last year .I kept advocating for them just for obvious reasons: to get my money out and run....lolz but then the inevitable happened!

Now do they think we are fools for coming back again
#neveragainwillmmmdupesomebodyclosetome......

1 Like

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by mrlycan: 6:39am On Aug 11, 2017
internationalman:
Leave MMM alone and focus on ur English.
Woooooooow. That was hot...........English ....lol

2 Likes

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by cornel9297: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2017
Mmm Admins and some selfish guiders are feeding participants with deceitful statements just to calm panic. Things have already gone wrong and we need to accept the fact and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 11, 2017
You mean people still patronize MMM?

*My signature is everything*

1 Like

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 11, 2017
I pray these selfish people leave our country(wo)men alone. They should be satisfied with what they have been able to cart away.

MMM is a very wicked scam, they always find way to continue their scamming activities while people keep on buying their silly excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by Atk1nson(m): 7:15am On Aug 11, 2017
mrlycan:
Baba, count your losses and move on. He only said the truth

1 Like

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by rottennaija(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Sadly but surely MMM, the Eagle I kept singing about all year long has crashed and done so badly, hardly and bitterly. I was blessed by the gods to be a fortune teller for its crash. It's crash however have several consequences and significance in a country bridled with economic and political indescretions.

Firstly, must know that Ponzi schemes falls out of favour with a people, after wrecking their finances, only for it to return after a decade, when a new age of progressives take over the youth of that nation, and old participants enter their middle or elderly ages. They return with a new model, and even explain why schemes of a decade ago died. Make no mistake, even when there is a change of name and so called ideology, the spirit behind these schemes are basically the same, it seeks seeks to milk a people of its common wealth, keep a people in mental slavery and kill any root of innovation that seeks to grow, for Ponzi schemes cannot thrive in a truely liberated nation.

Secondly, just like bokoharam held sway for several months unhindered, MMM which is actually the financial bokoharam of our time also held sway for several months. Bokoharam is technically dead as activity is now limited to disgruntled member carrying out isolated attacks mostly out of frustration. Similarly, MMM is also technically dead, with the remaining proponents being greedy and unhappy fellows, who need to get their money out of the monkey business, or greedy guiders, who can't imagine any other viable source of income.

The MMM system is unhealthy, comatose and on life support, and would also not disclose to participants the nature of its illness, it however keeps promising participants that all will be fine. Rings a picture?

We must all be rich!

Shun Ponzi Schemes,

Innovate,

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

You lose credibility every day by day. Take your own words, innovate into something new. MMM and bitcoin are revolutions and this revolution will not be stopped.

Guy listen, even if MMM crashes 100 times, it will come back stronger 100 times. That's the power of revolution.

Secondly, MMM operates in many countries of the world, with millions of participants. Are you saying that all these ones are gullible? Irresponsible? Greedy?
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:25am On Aug 11, 2017
rottennaija:

You lose credibility every day by day. Take your own words, innovate into something new. MMM and bitcoin are revolutions and this revolution will not be stopped.

MMM and bitcoins are not the same. Pls MMM is a scam and don't be a pained looser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2017
DickDastardLION:
suicide prospect
Lol funniest comment I heard this month.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 11, 2017
Leave Ponzi schemes alone.

They're a highway to the grave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:35am On Aug 11, 2017
dearpreye:
Leave Ponzi schemes alone.

They're a highway to the grave.

I feel for those who worked to save few millions and lost it to the scammers in MMM.

We must all be rich.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by rottennaija(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2017
ovieigho:
"I lost and moved on" . Nigerians are so smart but how MMM came and ravaged us like tsunami is what I can't phantom till date, since I got involved in it I already know I was in deep shit because of silly rules they keep bringing up toward the end of last year .I kept advocating for them just for obvious reasons: to get my money out and run....lolz but then the inevitable happened!

Now do they think we are fools for coming back again
#neveragainwillmmmdupesomebodyclosetome......

Then you have been misinformed. MMM was back since January, paid from January till August and continued till date. Get your information sources right.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by rottennaija(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

MMM and bitcoins are not the same. Pls MMM is a scam and don't be a pained looser.

Then I suggest you do some more research. MMM is not same with bitcoin, however, both represent revolution.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by Almyteekd(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2017
OUR MUMU DON DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:00am On Aug 11, 2017
rottennaija:

Then I suggest you do some more research. MMM is not same with bitcoin, however, both represent revolution.

MMM represents no revolution whatsoever, but it's an extension of an age long scam, that has bedevilled resource poor country. Best called robbing Peter to pay Paul. The same things a Netcapo, total money, where people's money are kept in a pool and then redistributed, with older and senior participants eating the chunk of the cake and newer participants suffering the brunt of the scam. The only difference is that MMM has made people more stupid, you voluntarily transfer you money to another participants/Scammer, and when the system crashes (they always use the word freeze or blame a virus or government or even media), you realise how stupid you have been.

Shun Ponzi schemes, there is no future in it, and the owners are evil scammers with sealed consciences.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:01am On Aug 11, 2017
Almyteekd:
OUR MUMU DON DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you brother. It means so much wen a man admits his mistakes.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by rottennaija(m): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

God bless you brother. It means so much wen a man admits his mistakes.

He agrees with you. He becomes your brother. If he didn't, he become mumu

1 Like

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by akindlesfarm: 8:35am On Aug 11, 2017
mmm are not for gullible or greedy people, it helping people and it not left out without it own risk, @ op, you said innovate don't you think it requires huge capital to start a viable business in Nigeria? do you think everyone has that capital? now this is why people patronize mmm.

1 Like

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by percyshelu(m): 9:18am On Aug 11, 2017
mmm is dead,I started with 20k and ended up with 186k and later lost 60k to that December break . Thank God I left my 60k there jeje. My aunt was still putting more cash all in d name of getting 2016mavro and she has GH upto 3 times without been match

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by jd1986(m): 9:25am On Aug 11, 2017
percyshelu:
mmm is dead,I started with 20k and ended up with 186k and later lost 60k to that December break . Thank God I left my 60k there jeje. My aunt was still putting more cash all in d name of getting 2016mavro and she has GH upto 3 times without been match
grin grin
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by t33why: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2017
How in Gods name will someone compare mmm and bitcoin. *sighs*
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2017
rottennaija:

He agrees with you. He becomes your brother. If he didn't, he become mumu

Check my profile well, I have value on my words, I don't insult or curse people. It's my principle. I face the issue at hand and avoid calling people names.
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by sauceEEP(m): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2017
Sgtponzihater1 keep up the good work of drumming it to the ear of whoever that ponzi is like walking on a keg of gunpowder and smoking Dorchester. MMM is gone...
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by rottennaija(m): 10:44am On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

MMM represents no revolution whatsoever, but it's an extension of an age long scam, that has bedevilled resource poor country. Best called robbing Peter to pay Paul. The same things a Netcapo, total money, where people's money are kept in a pool and then redistributed, with older and senior participants eating the chunk of the cake and newer participants suffering the brunt of the scam. The only difference is that MMM has made people more stupid, you voluntarily transfer you money to another participants/Scammer, and when the system crashes (they always use the word freeze or blame a virus or government or even media), you realise how stupid you have been.

Shun Ponzi schemes, there is no future in it, and the owners are evil scammers with sealed consciences.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

Then watch it overwhelm and overtake you
Re: Mmm's Crash: The End Of An Era For Ponzi Schemes by rottennaija(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Then please educate me (not just me, people reading your thread), what is btc about and why do we have it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work At Home- Premium Software / Cash Chain Investment / How Many Pi Cryptocurrency Have You Mined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.