Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) (43482 Views)

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS / Yahoo Boys Kill Their Friend, Use His Heart For Ritual, As Juju Priest Escapes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by 1metre: 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
Modsenemy:
Oh lawd, the flaties are coming for us cry
the guilty are afraid grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2017
YELLOW-BARS HAVE BEEN DISGRACING THE NATION FOR TOO LONG A TIME NOW.
HOW CAN A WHOLE HUMAN HEART BE SOLD FOR N10K, THE ENGINE ROOM OF THE BODY
THE PEOPLE CLAIM BEING EDUCATED BUT THEY ARE WORST THAN SCUMBAG.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by adbokus(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Bakare Olalekan

Afonjas are so wicked!! How can you take out the heart of your fellow human being!!
Yes they are my broda, they are indeed. 13 and 16 year-old girls where murdered, murdered by those lazy vile sons of Mephistopheles. Ogun State should be wiped off the earth...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by adbokus(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
You then begin to wonder the hypocrisy and irony of it all. It is in this same Ogun state that they have Canaanland and the Redeem Church, supposed sanctuaries and custodians of human life. Pastors and Alfas were even mention here. Is it safe to then say that Yorubas are hypocrites?...

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by adbokus(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
VanBommel:
grin grin grin

Without checking the name, I don't need to be told that it's the professional headhunters. Barbaric scumbags that won't remove the log in their eyes but would always jump into other people's affair. It's a menace that would continue to plague them for ages until they abolish the ABOBAKU culture, the useless oro ritual and more especially if they believe in hardwork/smart work and not some easy blood money to flex and make noise with. Look at how cheap human life is there, just 10000 when Osagie would enter Malaysia to sell one of his kidney for 15m-20m NGN then invest the money wisely. Humans are now endangered species in that land. Tufiakwa undecided undecided
oo paro rara..you have spoken the truths sir. Lazy bloodletting infernal souls...

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
StephDamielola:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Those set of E-piglets will soon arrive..

They will come to check the culprits name and start an E-War.. cry cry cry

NO NEED FOR E-WARS HERE! YELLOW-BAR PEOPLE HAVE STARTED THE REAL WAR BY CUTTING, CARVING AND SELLING HUMAN HEART FOR N10K.
YELLOW-BARS HAVE MURDERED SLEEP!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by davillian(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2017
Virgin girl sold for 20k this is pure evil.

If I'm a virgin girl na to just call the nearest boy to come scatter the place.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Evablizin(f): 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
NgcoboP:

Oh you don't look good as a tribalist
yeah my post is pure,i did'nt calls names,no afonja, or yoruba in my post
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Silvereze(m): 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Let's leave tribalism and fight this menace together
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Evablizin:
yeah my post is pure,i did'nt calls names,no afonja, or yoruba in my post
Me too no Igbos, developers or ipob
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by nnokwa042(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
besto50:
cool

Bakare Olalekan

Afonjas are so wicked!! How can you take out the heart of your fellow human being!!
even Igbo baby born by a wayward girls in so called baby factory na 1.6 million afonjas need to go back to thier star or moon
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
VanBommel:
you're lucky your head is still intact, don't worry i'll call alfa sure to know what a brainless head like yours would be useful for

Whats the difference between you and the culprit now?

Ritualistic People are everywhere Sir...
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
NOTPUSHOVER:

NO NEED FOR E-WARS HERE! YELLOW-BAR PEOPLE HAVE STARTED THE REAL WAR BY CUTTING, CARVING AND SELLING HUMAN HEART FOR N10K.
YELLOW-BARS HAVE MURDERED SLEEP!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

These things happen everywhere Sir...
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by MainoCooks(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
There are people in all tribes who believe in this kind of evil madness. They should all be brought to justice. This just should not be going on in 2017!

All these tribalistic comments about every topic are so simplistic and tedious. They are just used to detract from the suffering in most people's lives. There are a lot of Nigerians suffering, Yoruba, Itsekiri, Hausa, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Urhobo, Igbo, Edo, you name it. They all have good and evil people. We sound less than smart when we attack each other based on tribe. We need to do better!
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by temiflex01(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
IgboticGirl:
cheeeeee

i give up on afonjas

Eheeyah!! RIP shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by vaca1: 3:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:
This is an important thread for me personally.

It has single handedly solidified my decision to leave my daughter in the US to continue her life and education in peace.

I was going to bring her with me to Nigeria so she can have the Nigerian experience.

This story is so sad.
please oo .keep her there ooo.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Nowenuse: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I don't do Lagos, I hate anything Lagos with a passion.

I am an Ibadan man to the core. But these ills are all over the country it seems.

She'll still come to visit but not to live permanently. I'll petition for her grandmothers green card first thing on Monday morning. She'll learn her culture that way.

It's sad all around.

Thanks.

No, not all over the country.
95% of all human ritual activities take place in Yoruba land.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by autonomous22: 3:59pm On Aug 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by davss02(m): 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
Afonja? Bet why?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin shocked grin

A whole human heart for 10k

That guy must have bought a fake heart because I know the original is very expensive.

You can verify it from Kanu Nwankwor.

The prevalence of this skull minnning & sales of human body parts business is now alarming.

Patronage from Yahoo boys, Politicians & Religious clerics is damaging.

The security agencies especially the NPF should brace up & harvest those scumbags out of their shrines & hiding places.

Btw, A standing & clapping ovation for the afonjas please!
You guys are doing well.
SMAN grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nowenuse:

No, not all over the country.
95% of all human ritual activities take place in Yoruba land.

While I disagree with your opinion I acknowledge it.

The ills I wrote about are all over the country.
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by agbonkamen(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2017
RealEstateTek:
I'm Yoruba and this has gotten to an unacceptable level. Any Yoruba that's caught with human part should be killed immediately with most painful kind of death! angry
God bless you. for this truth you typed.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Icon79(m): 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
I can see that you're a fully registered NCAN member grin

O pari o

besto50:
cool

Bakare Olalekan

1 Like

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by akigbemaru: 4:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by yaki84: 4:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
r u sure these r not the guys that mined our ribs?
I dey travel go thr go look for my missing ribs.
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by yaki84: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
r u sure these r not the guys that mined our ribs?
I dey travel go thr go look for my missing ribs.

God abeg protect me o, mek i no go look for ribs come miss my head.
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Emychina(m): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
StephDamielola:

I dont know why a fine angel like u will be behaving like a Lagos tout.its unfair.
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2017
StephDamielola:

Every tribe have what they are known far unfortunately

Yorubas , rape ,incest , rituals armed robbery , cold molestation , fraud, 419, scams, internet fruad , ATM fraud, bank fraud, accounting fraud, mortgage fraud, pension fraud, employment fraud , tribalism

Ibos_ drugs, materialistic, myopic, aggressive, product cloning, fake pharmaceutical drugs sales, fake spare parts sales, fake everything sales , tribalism

Hausa- violent backward and ignorant , nepotism ,

Edo_ prostitution, fraud , drugs

Cross Rivers , akwaibom and rivers _ lazy, prostitution, lazy, prostitution, lazy
Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by AntiNigerian: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
Pls who dropped this hat here? cheesy

Re: ‘I Bought Human Heart For N10,000 For Good Luck Charm’ (pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
These people are heartless and wicked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartless Okada Rider Machetes Benefactor To Death / Missing Promise Chukwudum Found Dead In Canada / Man Bites Prostitute's Breast Over Pay In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.