Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match (22744 Views)

Footballer, Philip Otele Arrives Norway For FK Kauno Žalgiris Europa Match / Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments / Court Bars French Parents From Naming Baby Griezmann Mbappe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by KAYD007(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Reminds me of when my family banned me from appearing at the ancestral home for knacking three of our family arch-enemy daughters.

I was later pardoned after I proved that I did it to assert our family superiority grin

you no well grin grin
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by nnokwa042(m): 2:47pm On Aug 11, 2017
EFGH:
May God help this Islamic people.
the worst part of Saudi and other sunni Muslim don't see iran as a Muslim but idol worshippers of Ali,do u know in Iran u can marry a woman for 6 months 3 months or one year as u wish they called Muta

1 Like

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by MTKbudapest(m): 2:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
islam is the worst religion on this planet earth.
How can u banned a player because of political and religious matter.
They dont know that Isreal is God's own nation.
Chosen and dedicated by God Himself.
Who can battle with the Lord?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by Benzy001: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2017
GOD bless israel GOD bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by Leez(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:
Reminds me of when my family banned me from appearing at the ancestral home for knacking three of our family arch-enemy daughters.

I was later pardoned after I proved that I did it to assert our family superiority grin

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by kevoh(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2017
So how does Iran plan to proceed if they somehow meet Israel in a World cup match, let's say World cup finals for example..?

2 Likes

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
their Arabian Messiah is a tribalist , so I'm not bothered

2 Likes

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by mikejj(m): 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin if you no give u no go take o baby girl your love I appreciate o
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by OmoAregbesola: 2:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
Good. Kudos 2 d courageous Iran. Israel is an aberration on d surface of d earth , an usurper terrorising middle east and d world at larger.
Israel is a cancerous tumor no sane country should relate with.
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by gabbasin: 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
I don't know why hatred should be carried unto the field of sports, Israel is supposed to be a member of the Asia confederation but due to the hostilities of her neighbours she opted to be in uefa cos no Arab nation would allow any Israeli team to step on their soil

3 Likes

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by sanandreas(m): 3:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
OmoAregbesola:
Good. Kudos 2 d courageous Iran. Israel is an aberration on d surface of d earth , an usurper terrorising middle east and d world at larger.
Israel is a cancerous tumor no sane country should relate with.

Hate is oozing from YOU. your country just invited Isreal to fight terrorism for her.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by drace(m): 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
Arabs & hate be like 5&6.

Iranians ain't Arabs. What brings them together is religion and proximity, just like Turks.
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by MrPresident1: 3:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Persia!

When will Persia, the country of King Cyrus the Great, acknowledge the true Jews, the Negroes?

Or do they want to say that they do not have the records of the physical description of the people they enslaved?

Persia must come out plainly, and the time is now!
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by xtervaganza(m): 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2017
Muslims and their stupid extremism. I'm sure Israel won't ban any of their player for playing against an iranian

1 Like

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by pellummy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 11, 2017
MTKbudapest:

hello..i just need to quote you so that others can learn, this political issue not religion, both country are at war, so i don't see how islam come to be, am a christain though and christ teach me to tell the truth, and it obvious ..it jst country politics nt religion war..thanks

3 Likes

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by GreyLaw(m): 3:12pm On Aug 11, 2017
... but the hypocrites here on NL keep hating on Trump when he says enough of the nonsense from the Middle Eastern immigrants who have terror tendencies.

If supremacy was to be swapped between the Arabs/Persians and the West, even for a day, the earth will become a black hole.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by GreyLaw(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
pellummy:

hello..i just need to quote you so that others can learn, this political issue not religion, both country are at war, so i don't see how islam come to be, am a christain though and christ teach me to tell the truth, and it obvious ..it jst country politics nt religion war..thanks

Politics in the Middle East is inextricably intertwined with religion, especially the Arab/Persian countries.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by MTKbudapest(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
pellummy:

i know u must be a muslim thats why u re quoting me
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
Bolustical:
This is one of the main reasons Israel declined signing the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty in 1968 and went ahead with its nuclear program coz it knows that it is in the midst of bitter enemies.

All I just pray is that Israel meets Iran in one of the Russia 2018 matches and let's see what happens.

Football is a game of love and hatred should not be allowed to permeate it.
[color=#000099][/color]

I doubt if Iran will honour the match. They might damn the consequences and avoid playing Israel. If they decide to play Israel, I think they will win convincingly. Iran has more talented players and a better team couple with the zeal to defeat an arch enemy.

I remember 1998 world in which Iran played USA. They saw that match as one between the children of heaven and Satan. They played against Yugoslavia, USA and Germanybin group F. They lost to Yugoslavia and Germany without scoring in both matches. They not only managed to score against the USA but also beat them 2-1... You need to see how they celebrated at the Stade de Garland im Lyon.

They will smash and do to Israel in football what they wouldn't and has no capability of doing to them militarily.
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by pellummy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
GreyLaw:

Politics in the Middle East is inextricably intertwined with religion, especially the Arab/Persian countries.
but we have jewish moslems and few christains in isreal..to be serious it start with stupid supremacy of land within the old palestine region
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by mmsen: 3:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
alexistaiwo:

See lies.

They banned you from your ancestral home because they found you on the receiving of one of the men of that same family.
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by pellummy(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2017
MTKbudapest:

am sorry for myself going this far with you, i stated it clearly though am a christain..the truth needs to be told..you should not ve problem with muslim, there beautiful human among them..# i stand with KHADIJAT, and am again a christain
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by pellummy(m): 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
MTKbudapest:

am sorry for myself going this far with you, i stated it clearly 'though am a christain'..the truth needs to be told..you should not ve problem with muslim, there beautiful human among them..# i stand with KHADIJAT, and am again a christain
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
kevoh:
So how does Iran plan to proceed if they somehow meet Israel in a World cup match, let's say World cup finals for example..?

In my opinion, they will not play the match. Their belief and hatred against Israel is stronger than any gold trophy.

Arash Miresmaili avoided Israel in 2004 olympics even though he was a gold medal hopeful.
Javad Mahjoud did same to avoid facing an Israeli in 2012.

I think it was the former judoka 'Arash' who was praised and paid some huge cash by the Iranian govt for not facing an Israeli.

1 Like

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by jrusky(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2017
But why did Iran carry this Israel matter for head too much like this? How the matter take concern them this much?

Well if thy like them do whatever they like I would have love it the Iran chose not to do any sport at all that would have be fine because if Islamic world are not feeling threatening or too complex what is the big deal in being with Israel? And they claimed they do not recognized Israel and who recognized them too or have they help with their recognition?

I know the Muslim here will support this idiotic act and will later come here and say oh Islam is peaceful. Who the hell are Iranian to say they don't recognized a country? Some people too are trying to belong see Iran talking a country that has not produce any meaningful thing to humanity than war, religious hatred and war head manufacturing like North Korea both are world axis of evil.
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by JaffyJoe(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Why hate Israel so much? Damn! These Persians are sick.
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
It is likely that FIFA would ban them.

Bolustical:
This is one of the main reasons Israel declined signing the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty in 1968 and went ahead with its nuclear program coz it knows that it is in the midst of bitter enemies.

All I just pray is that Israel meets Iran in one of the Russia 2018 matches and let's see what happens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by MTKbudapest(m): 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
pellummy:

am sorry for myself going this far with you, i stated it clearly 'though am a christain'..the truth needs to be told..you should not ve problem with muslim, there beautiful human among them..# i stand with KHADIJAT, and am again a christain

can u see urself? The isreal congratulated the players for ignoring the not to play on isreal land, meaning the isrealites hearts are pure but the iranians are the one that habours the enemity.

Well let me make it clear to u that u cant serve two masters at thesame time its either u love one and hate the other.

If u want to worship idol look forward to worshiping it.

Islam is not the true religion.

I am not talking abt the people mind u. But the people are the one that leads u to sin against God.

Note: allah is not God but but gods.

I hope u cant kill for God but u can kill for allah.
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by adisabarber(m): 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
If they meet they will play but not shake hands.

Bolustical:

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by adisabarber(m): 4:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is not a religious matter. It is purely political.

MTKbudapest:

Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by Philinho(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Bolustical post=59373250]This is one of the main reasons Israel declined signing the Non-Nuclear Proliferation Treaty in 1968 and went ahead with its nuclear program coz it knows that it is in the midst of bitter enemies.

[color=#000099][/color][/quote
FIFA should ban Iran already. too bad
Re: Iran Bars Masoud Shojaei & Ehsan Haji Facing Israelis In Europa Match by Philinho(m): 5:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
Israel surrounded by enemies but remain unflinching

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs North Korea Friendly On June 6, 2010: 3 - 1 / Russia Banned From 2022 World Cup As Part Of Anti-doping Sanctions / Joseph Yobo Celebrates His 35th Birthday With His Family (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.