Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,302 members, 7,957,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot (47781 Views)

Nigerian Woman Shares Her Shocking Experience With Hair Vendor She Met On IG / Man Recreates Ebuka's Outfit (funny Photo) / Guy Recreates Hushpuppi's Dress Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by seangy4konji: 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
You can fold it out like normal ear piece ofcourse and fold back when not using it. 2 months. .its nice though. I would recommend.
AnonyNymous:

But it can't be bent straight. . .the design is really putting me off. And how long have you been using it for?

Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by iheyinwa(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
[quote author=Amagite post=59365682]Twitter user, Rosè Mads met the man she took a beautiful photo with when she was a little girl, and they recreated the photo. The man didn’t change a bit!

http://www.lailasblog.com/lady-recreates-photo-man-met-13-years-ago-beautiful/

Black don't crack grin
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by tlops(m): 6:19pm On Aug 11, 2017
GoingPlaces247:
Please People Sweden or Canada, which is the best to work and immigrate to? I need answers from all nairalanders. Please show some love and care.
Canada. You will need to learn Swedish to survive in Sweden.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by irepnaija4eva(m): 6:39pm On Aug 11, 2017
AnanseK:

You think they also are the same people from 13 years ago?

Not really
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Lillpo(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Talk2Bella:
kissawwwwwn

this looks like New Orleans
I'm very sure it is..... I just love the uniqueness of the state
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Zieristclair(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2017
Emekayoung:
It's a big black fat lie. The little girl is a different person while the grown up girl is also a different person. The pix was taken one after the other.
I agree with you sir.good point.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
It's astonishing how the guy looks exactly the same as he looked when the girl was little.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by dasparrow: 10:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Stallione:
90% of men dnt age easily,unlike women!!!

True, men generally don't age easily except Naija men. They age easily. They grow beer bellies by the time they are 35 years of age and before they clock 50, they are dead and gone. Why do you think Nigeria has so many widows? Most Naija men will not even get a chance to give their daughters' hand away in marriage because many must have crossed over to eternity. Abi na lie I talk?
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by jc4real(m): 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2017
seangy4konji:
i have one...the sound coming from this ear piece is betten than my beats by dre studio...swear down i am enjoying mine..though did not buy it...nice head set man...

Looks cool.when I first saw it I was like 'wow'.
Looks like something I should have.
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by stevecantrell: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2017
Abagworo:
She lied. The man can't look exactly same age and shape in 13 years.

Why not ?
good health, good genes..
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Stallione(m): 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
dasparrow:

True, men generally don't age easily except Naija men. They age easily. They grow beer bellies by the time they are 35 years of age and before they clock 50, they are dead and gone. Why do you think Nigeria has so many widows? Most Naija men will not even get a chance to give their daughters' hand away in marriage because many must have crossed over to eternity. Abi na lie I talk?
No na trash u talk undecided
Re: Lady Recreates Photo With Man She Met 13-years Ago At The Same Spot by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts, while others come into our lives and make us wanna leave footprints on their face. sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys With Beard Vs Guys Without Beard: Which Do You Prefer? / What Is Wrong With This Picture / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2019: Meet The 35 Contestants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.