Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

What's Islam View On Mouth Action? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What's Islam View On Mouth Action? (19769 Views)

What Islam Says About Pre-marital Medical Examination / What Islam Says If Eid Prayer And Juma’at (friday), Coincide On The Same Day / What Islam Says On Masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by etzskillz(m): 11:32am On Aug 11, 2017
Salam aleikum Muslim world
Please this issue has been bothering me for a while.
I wanna know if mouth action/Mouth Action is accepted islamically?
If not what are the reasons and implications?

1 Like

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by DeathStroke007(m): 11:39am On Aug 11, 2017
What islam forbids is sex through the anus. . . i have read the hadith in hadith collections days back ...dd

11 Likes

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by etzskillz(m): 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
DeathStroke007:
What islam forbids is sex through the anus. . . i have read the hadith in hadith collections days back ...dd
are u saying bj ain't a sin

3 Likes

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by DeathStroke007(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
etzskillz:
are u saying bj ain't a sin
According to the knowledge i have presently. . it is n0t a sin. . nothinq forbids it in islam. . . just anal sex islam forbids . . .and, CALLING WHAT ALLAH MAKES HARAM HALAL IS KUFRU... . only bring proof if its haram. . fr0m quran or hadith or scholarly fatwa that has proof. . .xm.

2 Likes

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
hmmm! MouthAction!
Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Demmzy15(m): 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Rashduct4luv(m): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beC2-In9bXI

Shaykh ubayd al-jaabiree hafidhohullaah

1 Like

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Shaykh Albaani rahimahullaah ta'aala

Question: Is it permissible for a woman to use her mouth in playing with her husband's private part (MouthAction) and likewise for the man (to use his mouth in playing with his wife's private part)??

Response: I will respond to the likes of this question by saying: This is from the actions of some of the animals such as the dogs.

We have a general principle, and that is the Messenger (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) forbade (us from) resembling the animals in other than what we are talking about (MouthAction); Such as his forbidding the placing of the knees on the ground before the hands (when going into sujood) just as the camel does; And looking around (in the salaah) like a fox; And pecking (in the rukoo' and the sujood) like a crow.

And since it is also known that the Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) forbade (us from) resembling the disbelievers, then it is understood from this to be a prohibition; Also affirming the prohibition in what has preceded regarding the resembling of animals, especially since that which is known about them is their filthy nature; So, with regard to this action (MouthAction), the Muslim must be far above and removed from resembling the animals.

al-Fataawa al-Muhimmah - Page 709

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by personal59: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Question: Is it permissible for a woman to use her mouth in playing with her husband's private part (MouthAction) and likewise for the man (to use his mouth in playing with his wife's private part)??

Response: I will respond to the likes of this question by saying: This is from the actions of some of the animals such as the dogs.

We have a general principle, and that is the Messenger (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) forbade (us from) resembling the animals in other than what we are talking about (MouthAction); Such as his forbidding the placing of the knees on the ground before the hands (when going into sujood) just as the camel does; And looking around (in the salaah) like a fox; And pecking (in the rukoo' and the sujood) like a crow.

And since it is also known that the Prophet (sal-Allaahu 'alayhe wa sallam) forbade (us from) resembling the disbelievers, then it is understood from this to be a prohibition; Also affirming the prohibition in what has preceded regarding the resembling of animals, especially since that which is known about them is their filthy nature; So, with regard to this action (MouthAction), the Muslim must be far above and removed from resembling the animals.

brother opinion differ on placing the knee first or hand first

Hanafis, Shaafa’is are of ur point of view

those who express this opinion take as evidence the hadeeth of Waa’il ibn Hajar, who said: “I saw the Messenger of Allaah (peace
and blessings of Allaah be upon him), when he did sujood, putting his knees down before his hands, and when he got up
he raised his hands before his knees.” (Reported by Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi, al-Nisaa’i, Ibn Maajah and al-Daaraqutni
(1/345). He said: The only one who narrated it was Yazeed ibn Haaroon from Shurayk. Nobody reported from ‘Aasim ibn
Kulayb except Shurayk, and Shurayk is not qawiy (strong). Al-Bayhaqi said in al-Sunan (2/101): its isnaad is da’eef
(weak). Al-Albaani classed it as da’eef in al-Mishkaat (898) and al-Irwa’ (2/75). Other scholars classed it as saheeh,
such as Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) in Zaad al-Ma’aad ). Among those who thought that one should
go down into sujood knees first were Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah and his student Ibn al-Qayyim; contemporary
scholars who favour this view include Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz and Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-‘Uthaymeen.

Maalik, al-Awzaa’i and the scholars of hadeeth thought that one should go into sujood hands first, based on the hadeeth
of Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah
be upon him) said, ‘When any one of you prostrates, let him not go down as the camel does; let him put his hands down
before his knees.’” (Reported by Ahmad (2/381), Abu Dawood, al-Tirmidhi, and al-Nisaa’i. Al-Nawawi said in al-
Majmoo’ (3/421): it was reported by Abu Dawood and al-Nisaa’i with a jayyid isnaad. It was classed as saheeh by
Shaykh al-Albaani in al-Irwa’ (2/78), who said: This is a saheeh isnaad, all of whose men are thiqaat, the men of
Muslim, apart from Muhammad ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn al-Hasan, also known as al-Nafs al-Zakiyyah al-‘Alawi, who is
thiqah)

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah made a valuable comment on this matter in al-Fataawa (22/449): “Praying in both ways is
permissible, according to the consensus of the scholars. If a person wants to go down knees first or hands first, his
prayer is valid in either case, according to the consensus of the scholars, but they disputed as to which is preferable.”
The scholar should act upon whichever opinion he believes is more likely to be correct, and the ordinary Muslim should
follow the opinion of a scholar whom he trusts. And Allaah knows best.

islamqa did justice to it

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by tintingz(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2017
AbdelKabir:

# Are humans not part of mammal animals? Are there no mimicking character humans and animals share? Prophet Muhammad and his followers fought for territory, animals also fight for territory.

# And resembling the disbelievers, the phone or computer you're using is not resembling the disbelievers?

The kind of hypocrisy in this post is alarming.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 17, 2017
tintingz:
# Are humans not part of mammal animals? Are there no mimicking character humans and animals share? Prophet Muhammad and his followers fought for territory, animals also fight for territory.

# And resembling the disbelievers, the phone or computer you're using is not resembling the disbelievers?

The kind of hypocrisy in this post is alarming.

Pure nonsense as usual....

When will you start having sense?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by tintingz(m): 8:13am On Aug 17, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Pure nonsense as usual....

When will you start having sense?
Does your divine manuscripts make sense? smiley

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by slimtoney(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
tintingz:
but to a sheeple a.k.a gullible. cool

Are you under any obligation to come and spew thrash here? Why are so committed and hell bent on disparaging any thing that has to do with this faith. You must be having a serious rumble with the voice of reasoning resonating to the little sense you have left that you have strayed so far away from the right track.

So for you to cling precariously to you failing, and fraudulent faith, you must come here to justify your foolishness.

Please go and pay attention to that inner voice, for it echoes nothing but truth and guidance. Perhaps, you may be saved from this unfathomable disease of the heart plaguing you and your fellow wayward goats.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by tintingz(m): 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
slimtoney:

Are you under any obligation to come and spew thrash here? Why are so committed and hell bent on disparaging any thing that has to do with this faith. You must be having a serious rumble with the voice of reasoning resonating to the little sense you have left that you have strayed so far away from the right track.
You carry another person headache for head. grin

I have every right to "spew thrash" here as long I'm not breaking rules.

So for you to cling precariously to you failing, and fraudulent faith, you must come here to justify your foolishness.
What's my faith? undecided

Please go and pay attention to that inner voice, for it echoes nothing but truth and guidance. Perhaps, you may be saved from this unfathomable disease of the heart plaguing you and your fellow wayward goats.
Lol, I'm not delusional and am not having schizophrenia, I don't hear inner voices. smiley

15 Likes

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:54am On Sep 08, 2017
Preposterous
Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Sterope(f): 9:57am On Sep 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Sterope(f): 9:59am On Sep 08, 2017
Your Muslim father would be so proud of yousmiley

If you are a true son of your father, go meet him for clarifications and when your views diverge, spew the same trash you go on about at him.

tintingz:
You carry another person headache for head. grin

I have every right to "spew thrash" here as long I'm not breaking rules.

What's my faith? undecided

Lol, I'm not delusional and am not having schizophrenia, I don't hear inner voices. smiley

1 Like

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by QuietHammer(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2017
Allahu-Akbarr!!!! (((BOOM!!!!!))

That wasn't the sound of an exploding bomb you infidel! That was the sound of me cumming in one of my four wives' mouth. grin
Salaam-Alekum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 08, 2017
Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever innovates something into this matter of ours which does not belong to it will have it rejected.”

In another narration, the Prophet said, “Whoever performs a deed that is not in accordance with our matter will have it rejected.”

As far as MouthAction is concerned, there are two aspects to the issue. One being the moral aspect and the other the actual ruling regarding it in Islamic Law (meaning, to state whether it is Haram, Makruh or permissible).

With regards to the first aspect, there is no doubt that the act of MouthAction (in its full meaning) is a totally shameful act. The mouth which is used to recite the Dhikr of Allah, send Salutations on the blessed Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and give him peace), recite the holy Qur’an and other things, can not be used for filthy and dirty things such as MouthAction, especially if it includes the filth entering the mouth, this is the aspect (moral) they are referring to.

As far as the second aspect is concerned, which is the Shariah ruling on MouthAction; this actually depends on what you really mean by MouthAction. The term “MouthAction” covers a wide range of activities, from just kissing the private parts to the actual swallowing of filth.

If “MouthAction” means to insert the penis in the wife’s mouth to the extent that she takes in the filth, whether this filth is semen (Mani) or pre-ejaculatory fluid (Madhi), or the man takes the filth of the woman in his mouth, then this is not permissible. Taking the filth with all its forms in the mouth is unlawful. The fluids which come out are impure, thus make it impermissible to take it orally.

However, if the same act is practiced by using a condom (to prevent the sexual fluids entering the mouth) or the wife merely kisses her husband’s penis and the husband kisses her genitals and they avoid any areas where there is pre-ejaculatory fluid, then this should be (according to this humble servant and Allah knows best) permissible, although disliked.

It is mentioned in the famous Hanafi Fiqh reference book, and one regarded as a fundamental source in the school, al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya:

“If a man inserts his penis in his wife’s mouth, it is said that it is disliked (makruh), and others said that it is not disliked.” (al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya, 5/372)

This clear text from one of the major Hanafi books indicates that the scholars differed on the issue of inserting the penis into the wife’s mouth. According to some it was disliked whilst others totally permitted it. But it should be remembered that this is in the case when no sexual fluids enter the spouse’s mouth as mentioned in detail earlier. Due to the act being considered against the proper conduct of a Muslim, most scholars have held this practice to be disliked (even in the situation where one does not orally take the filth).

This is what I have on this particular subject. I thought that there was a genuine need to shed some light on it from an Islamic perspective

And Allah Knows Best

13 Likes

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by sissoko22(m): 10:26am On Sep 08, 2017
QuietHammer:
Allahu-Akbarr!!!!
(((BOOM!!!!!))

That wasn't the sound of an exploding bomb you infidel!
That was the sound of me cumming in one of my four wives' mouth. grin

Salaam-Alekum.

You need medical help

1 Like

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by ayoxelee(m): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2017
DeathStroke007:

Though I have never read where it's called a sin but the Islamic scholars agreed it's a dirty practice, d practice of animals and not practiced by the holy prophet, his companion and even the tabiheen. Allahu a'lam

1 Like

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by happney65: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2017
grin

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Spar7tan(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2017
Forget your religion and follow your mind, once your conscience is ok with it, no p. Cos you'll never get direct and sincere answer to this, based on religion perspectives.

1 Like

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Bimpe29: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2017
There is a difference in scholarly opinion on this, some say it is haram, others say it's makrooh (disliked) and warn of the dangers of getting certian fluids in the mouth, which are unclean once they leave the body (e.g. semen) - getting these in the mouth deliberately or through negligence would be haram!

There is no support for MouthAction in the scriptures, i.e. nothing to say that it is halal or beneficial. However on worldly matters everything is considered halal until proven haram, which is why some scholars stop short of declaring it haram (provided no unclean fluids enter the mouth!).

Regarding things that are makrooh, this is not a green light for Muslims to go and do these things. You get rewards for avoiding doing them. Some things that are makrooh, like divorce, are only allowed as a last resort when all other attempts to resolve a situation have failed. So muslims should never think "It's just makrooh and not haram, so I can do it as I see fit" because it is not like that!!!

5 Likes

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by walexsho(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2017
Don't even discuss this issue from a religious point of view. My orientation about religion is different from what most people think.
> Is it hygienic to do such? if yes, then nothing is wrong with that.
> Can you drink his/her urine? If yes, nothing is wrong.
> As a man can you also lick hers, do onto others what you want for yourself.

From my study, it is normal to urinate after sex in order to flush out the leftover sperm. Is that what a reasonable and sensible human will take into the mouth like yoghurt. Anty and Uncle please receive sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by musa7m(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2017
etzskillz:
Salam aleikum Muslim world
Please this issue has been bothering me for a while.
I wanna know if mouth action/Mouth Action is accepted islamically?
If not what are the reasons and implications?
cc: etzskill

Questions of pre-intimacy and MouthAction

There are differences of opinion in this topic. Many scholars believe that MouthAction is permissible, but it is disliked. The group of scholars who view oral-genital contact as permissible is mostly because there is no clear command in Hadith and Qur'an prohibiting such act. MouthAction is definitely less sinful than intercourse before marriage; MouthAction does not necessarily cause two people to become one as actual intercourse does. Prominent Muslim scholars like Yusuf al-Qaradawi share this view.[6] At the same time, there is no mentioning of such act as a part of pre-intimacy in Hadith although Islam stresses on the importance of pre-intimacy, as kissing, touching and the like are explicitly mentioned in Hadith.[7] Sexual intercourse has to be avoided unless pre-intimacy takes place according to Sunnah.[8] Muhammad forbade acting like an animal with one's wife which indicates sexual intercourse without pre-intimacy.[7][9] The husband is also responsible for satisfying the wife's need (i.e. bringing her to an orgasm) as part of a healthy marriage and to ensure the right of the wife.[9] During pre-intimacy and intercourse, the husband is allowed to take pleasure from the wife's breast, in Hanafi school of thought it is permissible as long as no secretion (i.e. milk) is consumed during this act.[10] However, the majority of the scholars, including from Hanbali, Shafi and Malaki school of thought have agreed that accidentally consuming wife milk will not affect the relationship between husband and wife.[11][12]
Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by tintingz(m): 11:57am On Sep 08, 2017
Sterope:
Your Muslim father would be so proud of yousmiley

If you are a true son of your father, go meet him for clarifications and when your views diverge, spew the same trash you go on about at him.

What's your problem? undecided

1 Like

Re: What's Islam View On Mouth Action? by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 08, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Win The Heart OF A Muslim Lady / Who Wrote The Quran? / Types Of Conditions In The Marriage Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.