Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

"We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska (834 Views)

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Pastor Touches A Lady's Vagina & Boobs During Deliverance (Photo) / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska by Niflheim(m): 12:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Nebraska is a christian state!!!

The Governor is a christian.

The lieutenant Governor is a christian.

This is what christians do whenever they are in charge!!!

Why are christians so fascinated by the buttocks and the vagina?!!!

They only analyze the female buttocks!!!

THE LINK:.............................................................http://www.abc15.com/news/national/nebraska-state-patrol-required-unnecessary-vaginal-exams-for-female-troopers-lawsuit-says

cc: oloruntobi4382, teensway, Seun, johnydon22, adepeter26, otemanduno, hahn, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, frank317, HardMirror, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, jonbellion, onetrack, plaetton, ifenes, hopefulLandlord, phuckjesus666, OtemAtum,Martinez19, CAPSLOCKED, chemystery, branham paul, folykaze, pagan9ja, hanabian,plaetton, babalawos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska by Kingjohnchike(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
Spend your time learning.

Re: "We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska by edicied: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2017
This is not Christ Teachings grin

1 Like

Re: "We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska by hahn(m): 2:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
edicied:
This is not Christ Teachings grin

True. Christ preferred boys tongue

1 Like

Re: "We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska by GodsMopol: 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Niflheim:
Nebraska is a christian state!!!

The Governor is a christian.

The lieutenant Governor is a christian.

This is what christians do whenever they are in charge!!!

Why are christians so fascinated by the buttocks and the vagina?!!!

They only analyze the female buttocks!!!

THE LINK:.............................................................http://www.abc15.com/news/national/nebraska-state-patrol-required-unnecessary-vaginal-exams-for-female-troopers-lawsuit-says

cc: oloruntobi4382, teensway, Seun, johnydon22, adepeter26, otemanduno, hahn, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, frank317, HardMirror, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, jonbellion, onetrack, plaetton, ifenes, hopefulLandlord, phuckjesus666, OtemAtum,Martinez19, CAPSLOCKED, chemystery, branham paul, folykaze, pagan9ja, hanabian,plaetton, babalawos

Who do you call a Christian

A Christian is one that follows Bible principles and lives them out. From the above, I can't find a corresponding Bible verse to support his action,

my conclusion.
The above mentioned named Christian might not be Christians
Re: "We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska by CAPSLOCKED: 11:01pm On Aug 11, 2017
GodsMopol:

Who do you call a Christian

A Christian is one that follows Bible principles and lives them out. From the above, I can't find a corresponding Bible verse to support his action,

my conclusion.
The above mentioned named Christian might not be Christians

WHAT?
I AM A CHRISTIAN AND I LIKE BUTTOK AND VEGANA angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Examine Your Buttocks And Vagina Before You Join The Police Force"-Nebraska by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2017
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

30 Lessons From The Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Scientifically God Does Not Exist. / Tb Joshua’s New Morning Water Sets Uk On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.