Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle Marriage Crashes After 20 Years [full Story] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle Marriage Crashes After 20 Years [full Story] (1076 Views)

Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Omotola, Ireti Doyle & Tiwa Savage At Banky W, Adesua Etomi Traditional Wedding / Ireti Doyle: I Got Pregnant At 17 & My Mother Was Too Harsh On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle Marriage Crashes After 20 Years [full Story] by Nollyzonenews: 12:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Star actress, Ireti Doyle’s marriage crisis has taken a fresh dimension as the screen diva shunned her estranged husband, Patrick Doylerecently. Those in the know told us that she refused to attend the private screening of her husband’s new movie; “Madam President”where she played the lead role.

However, Patrick Doyle attended the screening with his three sons from his late wife. His childhood friend, ex-Governor Donald Duke of Cross River State and others were at the screening.

It is interesting to know that the couple parted ways after 20years of marriage. The wife has since moved into a new apartment in Anthony Village area of Lagos, living far away from her veteran broadcaster and actor husband and children.
Ireti and Patrick married over 20-years ago, shortly after his first wife passed on. Both met on the set of a movie, shared six children, and lost one to a sickle cell in 1999. Ireti’s first daughter, Bimbo from a previous romance got married in July 2014.

Be that as it may, we can tell you for free that the wife has stopped wearing her wedding ring. Those who saw her when she stepped on the red carpet in June, 2017 at the EbonyLife@4 celebration which also launched the TV series of ‘Fifty’ a movie she starred in, confirmed that she has removed her wedding ring.

http://news.nollyzone.com/veteran-nollywood-actress-ireti-doyle-marriage-crashes-20-years/
Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Nollywood Actress Ireti Doyle Marriage Crashes After 20 Years [full Story] by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
grin shocked grin

There is nothing new under the sun,
Nothing last for ever!

Congratulations to both of them on their new adventure!

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Poses Nude On A Tree Top For A Photographer's Art Book / Villagers Left In Shock After Waking Up To Meet Their River Changed To Blood / Rita Dominic Spotted In White House For A Movie Shooting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.