Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,596 members, 7,851,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Nonsense! Student Faints After Being Flogged By Lecturer In IMSU (video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Nonsense! Student Faints After Being Flogged By Lecturer In IMSU (video) (543 Views)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu / Student Faints, Policeman Injured As MAPOLY Students Protest / IMSU Student Flogged By Lecturer Faints (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Nonsense! Student Faints After Being Flogged By Lecturer In IMSU (video) by Spandex(m): 1:02pm On Aug 11, 2017
News making the rounds on social media claims that a female student of Imo State University fainted after she was flogged by her lecturer.

More pictures and video, Read more @ source: http://www.amebozone.com/2017/08/11/what-nonsense-student-faints-after-being-flogged-by-her-lecturer-in-imsu-videophotos/

Re: What Nonsense! Student Faints After Being Flogged By Lecturer In IMSU (video) by Tripleanthony(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2017
hmmmmmm..lecturer flogging a student���
Re: What Nonsense! Student Faints After Being Flogged By Lecturer In IMSU (video) by Neminc: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her. That's why our women respected us back then unlike now that they act anyhow because men of nowadays are just weaklings with 4inch bananas that can't get the job done
Re: What Nonsense! Student Faints After Being Flogged By Lecturer In IMSU (video) by ShineuEye: 1:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her
Bros buy a brain if you have none, what an insensitive post. Would you spew above nonsense if it was your sister?
Re: What Nonsense! Student Faints After Being Flogged By Lecturer In IMSU (video) by Blue3k(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Why is professor flogging student. This crazy dude. Just tell then to leave if they are being nuisance. The story seems too wild.
Re: What Nonsense! Student Faints After Being Flogged By Lecturer In IMSU (video) by BiafranBushBoy: 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Neminc:
Mtcheeew!! It was just belt they flogged her with. I thought it was a proper flogging of her punanny by a well endowed lecturer. I wonder what's wrong with our men this days. You heardly hear of a woman fainting after proper knacking. In the good old days when men were still men, no week passes by without one hearing of a woman who either fainted, wept profusely or was admitted in the hospital after a well proportioned banana had fallen on her. That's why our women respected us back then unlike now that they act anyhow because men of nowadays are just weaklings with 4inch bananas that can't get the job done

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos:See The Deplorable State Of A Government Owned Primary School In Delta / Study At Oxford University On Full Scholarship For Both Part Time And Full Time / Worst Experience With Your Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.