Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu (69556 Views)

Army day secondary school , Benin: I Almost Cried When I Visited My Old School / Government Day Secondary School Kaya, Zamfara In Pictures / Government Day Secondary School Daura Photos By Abiodun @felewire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by 042report: 10:34am On Oct 10, 2018
A 15yrs old, Ss2 student of Command Day Secondary School was flogged mercilessly by soldiers for not wearing the school cap and tie to school.

He was injured in the proces, and almost went unconscious.
_
More pictures here>>>http://042report.com/a-student-of-command-sec-school-escapes-death-after-been-flogged-by-soldiers-in-enugu-pictures/

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Donkinno: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2018
command tattoos, you can't escape tattoos in a command school...but this one is wickedness

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Vega100: 10:39am On Oct 10, 2018
Stubborn boy.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by animitch(m): 11:20am On Oct 10, 2018
the school made us what we are bro
take heart as it will come to pass
the truth is discipline is there No1 key to making you a standard to match up with whatever you face in the future

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Partnerbiz(f): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
Wicked ppl in uniform. Always frustrated.
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

11 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Donkinno: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
the truth is discipline is there No1 key to making you a standard to match up with whatever you face in the future
Discipline and Knowledge...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by legwa10(m): 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
the way we the masses and the govt treat and talk to these military men makes wonder if they actually deserve sacrificing their lives for our well-being. I wish u could feel what these guys pass through compared with the stipend they are being paid, u will surely have no choice but to respect and encourage them than slamming them at the slightest issue...

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by happybee: 3:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Japa things gringringrin

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by SirLi2: 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2018
you think say na beans to become ex commando? Lance corporal O. Arise drew maps on my behind those days.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Stallion93(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
Rubbish with all the discipline how is your country today? Corporal punishment is just a way frustrated Nigerians ease their anger on the minority

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by yinkeys(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
I have a question for you.
What kinda discipline is this, is this how humans are scarred in developed societies ?
How can you say this is discipline, flogging someone's child like an animal
Those soldiers that did this have mental issues
This is barbaric not discipline

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by obinna58(m): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
Very stupid comment, certainly one of the reasons why we don't move forward

102 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by newdawn2017(f): 6:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
legwa10:
the way we the masses and the govt treat and talk to these military men makes wonder if they actually deserve sacrificing their lives for our well-being. I wish u could feel what these guys pass through compared with the stipend they are being paid, u will surely have no choice but to respect and encourage them than slamming them at the slightest issue...
Sacrifice kih u there? undecided frustrated animals in uniform, d@ has no Passion 4 the service they re rendering; yet swore 2 protect these defenceless & harmless people they dealing with so ruthlessly dis way. Re they working 4 free? What do u mean? He who doesn't work, musn't eat.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by uchennamani(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
Ewu

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by bankyblue(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2018
The soliders better bring there back make the boy mama begging bit them now
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by d33types: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2018
yinkeys:

I have a question for you.
What kinda discipline is this, is this how humans are scarred in developed societies ?
How can you say this is discipline, flogging someone's child like an animal
Those soldiers that did this have mental issues
This is barbaric not discipline

In every military school, the number one element is discipline. Lack of it is rewarded using corporal punishment everywhere in the world, not only in Nigeria.

In the US, their Military based school will never allow this kind of pictures leak , so you think otherwise..

Google is our friend

8 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by yinkeys(m): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2018
d33types:

In every military school, the number one element is discipline. Lack of it is rewarded using corporal punishment everywhere in the world, not only in Nigeria.

In the US, their Military based school will never allow this kind of pictures leak , so you think otherwise..

Google is our friend
Oga I went to a military high school.
Trust me this is a very wrong way to tackle indiscipline
In fact most of the problems in Nigeria since 1960 can be directly linked to bad leaders who were military men
So what are we talking about.
People that stole the commonwealth of Nigeria, is that what you call discipline.
Flogging is not allowed in any US military school, do not educate me on what I know
The finest soldiers even Navy seals don't go through this kinda thing that's dehumanizing

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by emeijeh(m): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
"SS2 science student"
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by vastolord4(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
When did it turn to a soldiers's responsibility to inspect school uniforms
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by moscobabs(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Better , as a student of Command school u have to be discipline.

I was beaten more than that during my days in Army Children school Kakuri in Kaduna between 1987-1991.

2 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Lagosbynature: 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Animal behavior mehn undecided
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by ehmmy11(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2018
Well... Welcome to the zoo the baboons make me scared grin
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Melison(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Soldier man slap and flog is wat I pray never to jam, na DAT day u go remember say dem don change democracy day from 29 may to June 12

3 Likes

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by hyfr(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
Sometimes I recommend this school. You can’t see an alumni of command day that you would hear is a homosexual or a bisexual. Life starts there. Command day go reset your brain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2018
animitch:
:

This is the problem with black man, they have accepted by themselves that they are animals
Yet When the westerners call u ape u cry.
What type of discipline is this,
Even animal can't be flogged this way in a sane country u would be surprised going to jail for it.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by omooba969(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
CSSI

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Timagex(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
SirLi2:
you think say na beans to become ex commando? Lance corporal O. Arise drew maps on my behind those days.
lieutenant Muhammad and co this worse... grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by Christmasdon(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
LORD HAVE MERCY.
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by itiswellandwell: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2018
Na military school and that's the standard. You don't like the standard. The parents can look for another school. Wish you quick recovery student!

Very cheap s6 edge. Check my signature.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by JailBreaker(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2018
Most of you guys criticizing the Arm force are bloody civilians grin

Study In Australia For Free - Fullfunded International Student Scholarship At University Of Adelaide

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-adelaide-global-citizens-scholarships.html
Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by israelmao(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
What right have these buffoons to be flogging another man's children in a dehumanizing manner?Please get the services of a human right lawyer.

1 Like

Re: SS2 Student Of Command Day Secondary School Flogged By Soldiers In Enugu by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2018
legwa10:
Oga the love I have for them vanished the moment they came and killed harmless protesters in Abia State... Biafra Agitators...
Even though they were ordered by the mallam at the top
Killing shouldn't be part of it
So sorry there was a country called Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnpc/snepco And Seplat Scholarship Discussion Thread 2020. / Admission Into The Nigeria Police Academy / Oluchi Saw Her Death Coming –family Of Electrocuted UNILAG Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.