Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Please Help Me About The Career To Choose - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me About The Career To Choose (659 Views)

What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / 10 Things You Can Do To Advance Your Career To The Next Level / What Are The Career Option For Biochemistry Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me About The Career To Choose by judecares1(m): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2017
GOOD AFTERNOON NAIRALANDERS
I SERIOUSLY NEED ADVICE ON IMPORTANT ISSUE
AM THADDEUS BY NAME AND I STUDIED ECONOMICS BUT I HAVE THREE YEARS ACCOUNTING OFFICER EXPERIENCE AND AM CERTIFIED WITH ACCOUNTING SOFTWARES, I SERIOUSLY HAVE AN ISSUE AT HAND WHICH I NEED TO ADDRESS WITH THE HELP OF YOU ALL,AM TO PASS OUT FROM NYSC NEXT TWO MONTHS AND I DONT REALLY KNOW THE KIND OF CAREER THAT FIT MY COURSE OF STUDY

HELP ME PEOPLE HELP ME OUT
PLS NO INSULT ON ME
Re: Please Help Me About The Career To Choose by judecares1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2017
PLS I REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS
Re: Please Help Me About The Career To Choose by Ikultra3: 3:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Do what is in your mind.
Re: Please Help Me About The Career To Choose by judecares1(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ikultra3:
Do what is in your mind.

I don't have any for now,dat is why am seeking for advice. Please i really need help.
Re: Please Help Me About The Career To Choose by Ladisage(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
Yeah I understand you beyond your literary expression, you are faced with this base on the fact that the pressure of what to do after service is within you but do what you know you like doing, @ first you studied economics in school but already you have taken a vast step in having little experience in accounting. Which of these, do you find solace with?

Economics or Accounting?
Re: Please Help Me About The Career To Choose by judecares1(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ladisage:
Yeah I understand you beyond your literary expression, you are faced with this base on the fact that the pressure of what to do after service is within you but do what you know you like doing, @ first you studied economics in school but already you have taken a vast step in having little experience in accounting. Which of these, do you find solace with?

Economics or Accounting?

Economics

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare For MCSA Windows Server 2016 Certification / Mini Importation, Jumia Associate Master Class / Honeywell International Incorporated Latest Job Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.