Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? (19389 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / Career Options: Should I Leave My Teaching Job To Be A Driver? / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Lordsama(m): 5:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
What are the chances of an immigrant who is a lawyer getting a job and PR in Canada?

Please i need the views of Nigerian lawyers practicing or working in Canada. Please this is very urgent and important.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Dasilva10: 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
I'm keenly interested in this case, I also would like to know what it's really gonna look like to leave Nigeria as a lawyer and go practicing law in UK, US or Canada. How can that be possible? What are the steps to be taken?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by CharlesJok3r: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Following!
Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by tobtap: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Following cool
Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by currentprice: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Lordsama:
What are the chances of an immigrant who is a lawyer getting a job and PR in Canada?

Please i need the views of Nigerian lawyers practicing or working in Canada. Please this is very urgent and important.

U will eventually turn to a pastor if u are christen. The rate of successful Nigerian lawyer are too low abroad. Even immigrant from nigerian or other African countries prefer cases with white lawyer or Asian lawyers

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Dottore: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Hia
Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
The best brains in every sector are leaving this shithole

Countless smart gainfully employed Nigerian professionals are migrating to canada and countless other countries. If you see number of Nigerians in small Austria alone you will be shocked
Meanwhile thunder fire all those idiots that are still supporting the incompetent aso rock dullard

I wonder when Nigerians go get sense.

Hard to see a genuinely patriotic Nigerian not even our president or vice is truly patriotic.

Bunch of corrupt thieving orangutans

Corruption deserve death penalty same as man slaughter

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Its a long hard route. U will be doing admin or customer care job while you take your bar exams . You will be alright last last. Not a quick fux

33 Likes

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by toprealman: 7:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Depends on your mindset, patience, competence.....luck

1 Like

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by ERORR404(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2019
*my opinion*
You cant study nigerian laws and goan be practicing it in canada. Unless if what you majored in is international law or something but what do i know, its just my opinion undecided

15 Likes

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by feldido(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Just forget that Degree... Na fresh hustle u go do there

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by ednut1(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:
The best brains in every aector are leaving this sh8thole
why should dey stay

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Wickedfacts: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
abbaapple:
angry
You are a quack!!! With your Nigerian qualification I think you are going to work as a court cleaner! Just saying dough I stand to be corrected! Reporting live from Nmbese!

I commend your dedication and commitment to stupidity.

Keep it up, never be ashamed to display it to people

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
No much value, starting all over again unless of course you decide to further in that country.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by emirateprince: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Gateman cry

Judiciary qualifications from Nigeria has been ridiculed by
Buhari

Ask onoghen jsc cjn emeritus cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by sorepco(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2019
Why not go back and get a law degree.? Have a cousin what graduated as a pharmacist in naija went to america and went back to phamarcy studies. She is now A qualified pharmacist earning big!

Lordsama:

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by technuel: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
If any of you voted for this adminstration I promise , thunder will strike you inside the plane on your way out of the shithole.
Look at how people are now queing to migrate out of this shithole
And our RUGA president is busy disgracing his ancestors in UNGA
Very soon Canada's economy will become stronger all thanks to the input of Nigerian professionals.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Gentlewarrior1(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2019
ednut1:
why should dey stay
No reason

This country is deteriorating daily

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Chapelbeatz(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2019
You could go into international humanitarian law,sports law or even mediation.But you MUST take exams there to proof the degree you should have before adding a few things into your brain from their legal system.Peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:35am On Sep 27, 2019
Who dash u job for Canada? Copy from Festus Kiyamo. He's been with us here all along and he has made it here in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by armadeo(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2019
Gentle warrior talk your own
Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 27, 2019
A cleaner to start with and part time studies.....

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by datola: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Countless smart gainfully employed Nigerian professionals are m8grating to canada

Meanwhile thunder fire all those idiot that voted the incompeted aso rock dullard7

The best brains are migrating while the worst brains like you/rs are here disturbing the peace of Nigerians who are uplifting their country.

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Tomide007: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2019
You Nigerian certificate and work experience will not be recognized dere....try doing a course, online diploma, degree on smithing....disregard my opinion at ur own peril.

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by mysticgal(f): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Following
Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by Spatta: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Deleted
Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by lilfreezy: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? by dermmy(m): 7:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

Countless smart gainfully employed Nigerian professionals are m8grating to canada

Meanwhile thunder fire all those idiot that voted the incompeted aso rock dullard7

They had been migrating even before the dullard got there and they will continue to migrate until we make our own country the Canada everybody wants to live in.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Work From Home Wahala / I Got A Job Two Months After Service. / Meet Kelvin Chukwumaobi, The MD APAMS Funeral Undertakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.