Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

17yrs Old Nairalander Wants To Start Chin Chin Bussiness Needs Your Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 17yrs Old Nairalander Wants To Start Chin Chin Bussiness Needs Your Advice (490 Views)

17yrs old girl who set herself ablaze over fiance’s inability to pay #17k dowry / A Nairalander Wants This Textbook As Birthday Gift From NL / A Nairalander Wants To Be The New Minister Of Environment After Mrs Amina M. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

17yrs Old Nairalander Wants To Start Chin Chin Bussiness Needs Your Advice by teachsergeant(m): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2017
hi everybody I am Moses Isaac adeiza am 18years old i finshed my secondary education this year .due to the hardship in Nigeria i have to start looking for a small teaching job then i found one but not paying well he do owe his staff.
Am from kogi state an ebira boy but currently am in Abuja. so my brother asked me that which work do i want to learn i told i no a little beat of progrraming and i have a website so i want to learn more he said no that there are many proggramers . so today i went out to check what is that thing marketers lack and what in my area that many people are not doing ni found out that chin chin is that thing that you cant even see one person selling.

so i want to start the bussiness here in kurudu

please i need your advise

how much do you think i need to start?

i know how to do it already

should i go into it?

hope am not too young?

what are does challenges you think i might face ?

and if you have other contribution please i will love it

cc:lalasticlala ,mynd44
Re: 17yrs Old Nairalander Wants To Start Chin Chin Bussiness Needs Your Advice by wahles(m): 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
U r not to young to make money! Follow ur dreams! U can do it
Re: 17yrs Old Nairalander Wants To Start Chin Chin Bussiness Needs Your Advice by waleyp(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2017
PACKAGING YOUR PRODUCT MATTERS ALOT, DOING IT ALONE WOULD TAKE TIME, IF IT GOING TO BE ON DAILY BASIS,
Re: 17yrs Old Nairalander Wants To Start Chin Chin Bussiness Needs Your Advice by teachsergeant(m): 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
wow thank u
Re: 17yrs Old Nairalander Wants To Start Chin Chin Bussiness Needs Your Advice by teachsergeant(m): 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
yeah am still finding and deriving a way to package it different from other chin chin

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Story- The Agony Of A Senior House Help (a True Life Story) / Devil Having Hot Sex With Your Soul / Nollywood Actor, Okaka De Don Dies In Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.