Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! (785 Views)

Replace Your Leather Shoes With Rubber Slides This Rainy Season.check-in. / Reasons Why Your 20s Is The Best Time To Start Your Business / MMM: Now Is The Best Time To Provide Help (PH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! by wealthinfos(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2017
"Wealth is a function of the value you give"~ Robert Kiyosaki

The reality is that there are no government jobs to match with the army of unemployment crises that stares us in our face today! So, Whats the solution to this global problem? The solution is ENTERPRENURAL DEVELOPMENT. Create your own job!

()

The oportunities for heliculture (Snail Farming business) is enormous. The business can be done on part time bases, not affecting your present job or business & anyone can do it.

From our years of experience, the best time to venture into this business is the rainy season because the African Achantina maginata thrives very well in the wet & cold temprature.

Snail meet is very nutricious, delicious, & can be eaten or sold locally & internationally, but you need to be guided how to go about this trade, and this is where we come in!

At Legit Wealth Farms, we offer startup guide/information to beginers, we offer practical trainings, workshops & genral, Snail farm setup & general consultancy.

We have also compilled a well detailed & practical material/book titled "A-Do-It-Yourself-Guide in Snail Farming Business". Its an exposure guide on starting Snail Farming business from any part in Nigeria. The book is a revealation of our many years experience in this business & how you can kick-Start your own venture.

I will be available to take your questions here. just post them here

Legit Wealth Farms
#8 Ebony Rd.
Port Harcourt
07063249904. 08188573805
Re: Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! by wealthinfos(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! by wealthinfos(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2017
cover
Re: Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! by wealthinfos(m): 3:04pm On Aug 11, 2017
visit our blog on my signature below
Re: Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! by wealthinfos(m): 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
we can take your enquiries..
Re: Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! by wealthinfos(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
"You need direction to become a director"~ David Ibeyeomie
Re: Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! by Dagaphy: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
Youths would say there is no job in the country,i could chip in a business advice for the listing ears..before i established my snail farm in 2014,i started by buy in retail quantity from farms and supplying to bigger clients like Hotels and Restaurant,Eateries and occasions,i did this business for a while until i was able to gradually set up my snail farm.i am Dagogo Charles based in Port Harcourt, and a snail farmer by occupation i provide snails to my clients in whole sales (bags) and in retail quantity. whatsapp me on 0 9 0 59766077
Re: Rainy Season The Best Time For Snail Farming Business! by wealthinfos(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2019
You can try heliculture right from your home and better still on part time bases. You need the knowledge & skill? Grab a copy of the book below. Call: 07063249904

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Seek Financial Help From People Without Ruining Relationship With Them / Just Another Random Question / Nigerian Business Blogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.