Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision (632 Views)

Locked And Loaded: Colocked And Loaded: Could Iran Sink The U.S. / Trump: U.S. Military ‘locked And Loaded’ For North Korea BBC / Donald Trump: "We Will Build The Wall" - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision by robminds: 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2017
President Trump issues a stern warning telling North Korea that the US is fully prepared and ready to give them whatever you want to see.

“Military solutions are now fully in place, locked and loaded, should North Korea act unwisely. Hopefully, Kim Jong Un will find another path!” Mr. Trump tweeted.
See more and several People's comments
http://www.robminds.com/2017/08/11/trump-military-locked-and-loaded-against-north-korea-action/

Re: Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision by pyyxxaro: 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ogaaaan oh

1 Like

Re: Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision by GMBuhari: 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lets be realistic , Kim Jo un or whatever his name is knows nothing at all

Donald Trump is a certified Maniac and he seems to get away with all the blunders he has committed from his childhood till now

If NK's dictator does not cool down, we might have WWIII on our hands and it could be the end of the world as we know it

I just hope Trump does not attack first

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision by obixcel(m): 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2017
GMBuhari:
Lets be realistic , Kim Jo un or whatever his name is knows nothing at all

Donald Trump is a certified Maniac and he seems to get away with all the blunders he has committed from his childhood till now

If NK's dictator does not cool down, we might have WWIII on our hands and it could be the end of the world as we know it

I just hope Trump does not attack first
He has already said of recent that if North Korea attacks first whether against GUAM or the US territory or any other US allies, The US would give them hell.
Your statement on "blunders from his childhood" I wonder if you grew up with him to know all about his childhood blunders, or the ones you see on YouTube documentaries.
Re: Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision by Lucasbalo(m): 6:12am On Aug 12, 2017
One thing I like about you is that you love trump more than your own father. Waiting for trump to give you your freedom.
obixcel:
He has already said of recent that if North Korea attacks first whether against GUAM or the US territory or any other US allies, The US would give them hell.
Your statement on "blunders from his childhood" I wonder if you grew up with him to know all about his childhood blunders, or the ones you see on YouTube documentaries.

2 Likes

Re: Trump:we Are Locked And Loaded Waiting For North K To Make An Unwise Decision by GMBuhari: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2017
obixcel:

YouTube, Wiki, Wikia and deep web

(1) (Reply)

Futuristic Russian Military Suit Gets Nuclear-proof Upgrade / North Korea Issues WW3 Threat:'we Will Make The US Bitterly Regret Its Strategy' / I Didn’t Know My Lawyer Paid Prostitute $130,000, President Trump Says (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.