Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) (50009 Views)

Petrol Tanker Fell On Airport Road Ikeja, Lagos State. VIDEO / Man Reverses His Car From V.I. To Ikoyi In Lagos, See Reactions (Pics/Video) / Tanker Climbs Over Man's Car In Warri But He Came Out Without A Scratch. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Olayinka777(m): 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2017
It is a wonderfulumenti
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by chronique(m): 12:59am On Aug 12, 2017
Funny thing is that, her car is cheaper than the car she destroyed.

1 Like

Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jay14(m): 1:05am On Aug 12, 2017
I am right there,is in my office and am the one that attended to the old woman before the accident.picture of both the two drivers.

Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by BTT(m): 2:08am On Aug 12, 2017
Lagos drivers and impatience.

While reversing, fellow Lagos drivers are usually in too much of a hurry to 'quickly pass' before you complete the process.

Sometimes, this is what you get.
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Qc1(m): 2:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Qc1(m): 2:24am On Aug 12, 2017
AryaSand:
How did it get there?

tongue
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by totorimi: 3:24am On Aug 12, 2017
Ordinary Ford Escape 2004 model.
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Awoofawo(m): 5:25am On Aug 12, 2017
grin women and dem wahala.....d yeye woman don put her husband for gbese.......... grin grin grin grin grin

Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by silentdomain(m): 6:55am On Aug 12, 2017
Wen u see a car moving awkward on de road, u r 99% sure, is a woman.
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by demefa(m): 7:15am On Aug 12, 2017
If both cars were moving, d Honda driver is wrong and will repair his damaged car himself. There is a road law against hitting a vehicle from behind
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by luluman: 7:20am On Aug 12, 2017
abelprice:
The big will always oppress d small
No wonder everybody prefer jeep to saloon.
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by muller101(m): 7:32am On Aug 12, 2017
Women don't know how to drive very well because the road linking the bedroom and the kitchen is not wide enough.
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Reference(m): 7:45am On Aug 12, 2017
demefa:
If both cars were moving, d Honda driver is wrong and will repair his damaged car himself. There is a road law against hitting a vehicle from behind

Na wa for you sef. How can you upend a SUV from behind without losing your legs (used honda) and significant damage to the rear of the SUV. It is clear from the pictures that the Honda was rammed and mounted by the SUV in reverse....wonder how the woman came out.
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by refreshrate: 8:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Fear woman
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jay14(m): 9:04am On Aug 12, 2017
the Honda is not moving and I am the person that stop him for the woman to revise back for him to enter and the unbelievable happened. just in a jiffy the SUV is on the top of the Honda,if not for the two front tyres of the suv refuses to climb the Honda .......cursing smoke,we could have been saying another story. I asked the old woman aftermath, she said her leg refused to move from accelerator.We thank God Almighty though.
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Jay14(m): 9:09am On Aug 12, 2017
Reference:

Na wa for you sef. How can you upend a SUV from behind without losing your legs (used honda) and significant damage to the rear of the SUV. It is clear from the pictures that the Honda was rammed and mounted by the SUV in reverse....wonder how the woman came out.
The woman didn't come out by herself, I brought her down.I off the SUV firstly then open the jeep and brought her down.
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by JOMAX: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2017
mynd44dbigscam:
u've got a dirty mind grin grin grin
btw, reversed cowgirl dey break prick & burst dick veins as well. take not bro

i think say u b family man,?
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by demefa(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2017
Reference:

Oga u dnt knw wot am saying.If u hit another man's car from behind weda he or she is wrong, dem go hold u. It's a law on Nigerian roads. Weda dat SUV was reversing, d Honda driver came from behind to collide with d SUV. D SUV driver will b wrong if d Honda was not moving
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
My wife can drive grin
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by piagetskinner(m): 1:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
all these women wey just wan drive SUV by force...they will not learn well before hitting the road
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by odaniel1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
SUVs over Sedans any day anytime!! grin
Re: SUV Reverses, Climbs Over Honda On Acme Road, Ikeja Lagos (Photos, Video) by twicenoni(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2017
auntysimbiat:
WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYH8Quiw6tE

This happened few minutes ago on Acme road, Ikeja, the woman driving the SUV reversed suddenly to the road and climbed over the Honda car passing by at that moment. It was a serious accident, but no life was lost

Na ladder the suv driver go take come down. Nawa oo suv driver look down on the Honda driver
See photos below:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-hZxomyTX08Y/WY3EccDhc1I/AAAAAAAAeds/pyISNDTr-cwEifiPuJ2f3SC_i2qnYd6wQCLcBGAs/s640/IMG_20170811_144632.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-TLW-YwMjcmE/WY3Hv9Srk5I/AAAAAAAAeeA/9hnFbuHGXDIfNtNjOQ9Q5ob0tts5kUOcgCEwYBhgL/s640/IMG_20170811_144708.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2017/08/just-in-suv-reverses-to-climb-over.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Accident Along Abaji-Lokoja Highway, 16 People Burnt To Death (Graphic Pix) / Moremi Statue Of Liberty - Photos and Video of The Tallest Statue In Nigeria / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.