Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office (615 Views)

I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / My Boss Asked Security To Throw Me Out Because I Asked For My Money / 7 Things You Should Never Discuss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office by JAYfreezle: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
Hello fellow NL please help me look into this issue, as an operating officer/admin I know my duties which sometimes will involve me spending to run the office and am always doing that without complain cus I know he will pay me back (although not when I need it).
It happens that I have to borrow him money which happen to be my last money with the hope that he will give me wen he comes back from his outing as promised but to my greatest supprise he left without paying me that makes me borrow transport home that day. The next day, I have to wait for who will drop me at my office as I don't have transport for that morning thinking I will get my money once I get to the office, unfortunately for me, I got to the office 3min late and my boss deducted 1,500 from my salary for coming 3min late after which have explain why am late to him, he said "that's not my business"
I was so pain and I vow not to use my money for anything again which has been affecting him cus anytime he ask me to buy anything in the office, I buy it only if he give me the money.

Since that's not enough, someone introduce an engineer to my boss that will get his desktop fix and my boss gave me and instruction to pay him 70,000 to fix the desktop but I deposited 50,000 to the guy...after 2-3 weeks, no positive response from him and I was ask to retrieve his money from the guy of which I was able to collect 20,000 from the 50,000 deposit which the engineer keep running since then. Now my boss is telling me that he will remove the 30,000 from my 35,000 salary after which he's still owing a month salary.

Please guys, what will be your advice
Re: My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office by abelprice(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2017
Just run o because no pay back... very soon he will stop paying your salary... U go b lyk who dey partnership business with no gain
Re: My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office by Barywhyte(m): 5:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
Sorry OP. This doesn't look like a job to me. Why would u use your money to run his office? All this one man business self
Re: My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office by JAYfreezle: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
Barywhyte:
Sorry OP. This doesn't look like a job to me. Why would u use your money to run his office? All this one man business self
That's the question I keep asking myself
Re: My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
70k to repair an old desktop..... How much come be new one
Re: My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office by JAYfreezle: 5:40pm On Aug 11, 2017
lofty900:
70k to repair an old desktop..... How much come be new one
Apple desktop and he want to change the graphics card
Re: My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office by eezeribe(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
JAYfreezle:
Hello fellow NL please help me look into this issue, as an operating officer/admin I know my duties which sometimes will involve me spending to run the office and am always doing that without complain cus I know he will pay me back (although not when I need it).
It happens that I have to borrow him money which happen to be my last money with the hope that he will give me wen he comes back from his outing as promised but to my greatest supprise he left without paying me that makes me borrow transport home that day. The next day, I have to wait for who will drop me at my office as I don't have transport for that morning thinking I will get my money once I get to the office, unfortunately for me, I got to the office 3min late and my boss deducted 1,500 from my salary for coming 3min late after which have explain why am late to him, he said "that's not my business"
I was so pain and I vow not to use my money for anything again which has been affecting him cus anytime he ask me to buy anything in the office, I buy it only if he give me the money.

Since that's not enough, someone introduce an engineer to my boss that will get his desktop fix and my boss gave me and instruction to pay him 70,000 to fix the desktop but I deposited 50,000 to the guy...after 2-3 weeks, no positive response from him and I was ask to retrieve his money from the guy of which I was able to collect 20,000 from the 50,000 deposit which the engineer keep running since then. Now my boss is telling me that he will remove the 30,000 from my 35,000 salary after which he's still owing a month salary.

Please guys, what will be your advice

So sorry for the slavery.. Please seek freedom.
Re: My Boss Always Want Me To Use My Money To Run The Office by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
JAYfreezle:

Apple desktop and he want to change the graphics card
ok. Guy just start hunting for another job.

(1) (Reply)

Guinness/naptin Graduate Skills Development 2017/2018 Scholarship End Soon / Must Read: Money Is Not That Important In Life, These 6 Things Are / 5 Things Mentally Strong People Don't Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.