Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

#167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) (54050 Views)

Is This The Most Advanced Car Washing Machine Ever? / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) / A Review Of Range Rover Vogue: Wike's Official Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by robonski15(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Explorers:

Wish to be original someday bro, with my own images, contents taken captured with my Canon EOS80D and DJI Phantom4 Pro Drone.

I love images.

I am highly interested investing in your vision financially.. send me a mail on robonski15@Gmail.com

Thanks
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by cstr1000: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
So we now have stealth cars invisible to ''radar''? cheesy
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by addictiv(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
There are only two cars in the world The Rolls Royce Phantom and Others!!!!
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by ebukabanky(m): 10:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
[color=#000099][/color] we ain't done with V8 engine here in Nigeria V12 is out.....nawa o
Explorers:
A spokesman stressed: ‘The new Phantom is the most technologically advanced Rolls-Royce ever.

‘Incalculable effort was expended to create ‘the most silent motor car in the world’.

Thanks to the powerful all new 6.75 litre twin-turbo V12 engine, which bosses call ‘the silently beating heart of the new Phantom’, the car has a top speed electronically restricted to 155mph and sports car acceleration, getting from 0-62mph in just 5.3 seconds.
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by lonewolftzar25: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
that's what a real machine looks like.

lone wolf tzar
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:05am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am not moved by luxury things. I wouldn't have commented but to advice our nigerian boys. You see life is short, Make good use of your time here on earth. Two generation from now you will fade from people's memory. All these are vanity. They appeal to our ego and emotions. Why would you spend such whopping amount on a box on wheel.
This is the ultimate goal of most Of our youths. To lavish without working. For showing off. Leave your mark on earth. These things won't make you happy. Don't chase happiness. By making others happy you become happy. Forget about impressing your parents and friends. Life is not a race.
I once bought an iphone4 thinking it would make me happy but it didn't. I kept buying gadgets to impress. Buying more clothes than I needed. They keep adding more gimmick to sell more...

I completely agree with u here bt then i think it also has to do with ur reasons for buying such or spending so much on such. For instance if it was a house that ws purchased for same #165m wat will u call it? Bad idea or good? One thing I believe is dont buy to impress or opress or to feel temporarily happy bt buy wat u like based on wat u can legitimately afford whilst keeping a level head. Give back wen u can also. I think this is a masterpiece and I appreciate it just for that.

1 Like

Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2017
Can I pay some raw cash to use dis ride for ma wedding make people faint
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by marunga(m): 1:05am On Aug 13, 2017
ajalawole:
God bless u bro.
But kindly try and bring us Africa contact, at last something good most come out of Africa
now I can see that no one in the world can make everybody happy.
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by 2016v2017: 1:39am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
I am not moved by luxury things. I wouldn't have commented but to advice our nigerian boys. You see life is short, Make good use of your time here on earth. Two generation from now you will fade from people's memory. All these are vanity. They appeal to our ego and emotions. Why would you spend such whopping amount on a box on wheel.
This is the ultimate goal of most Of our youths. To lavish without working. For showing off. Leave your mark on earth. These things won't make you happy. Don't chase happiness. By making others happy you become happy. Forget about impressing your parents and friends. Life is not a race.
I once bought an iphone4 thinking it would make me happy but it didn't. I kept buying gadgets to impress. Buying more clothes than I needed. They keep adding more gimmick to sell more...
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by david06(m): 3:56am On Aug 13, 2017
lemme rush nd place order now b4 hushpussycat, oh sorry hushpuppi abi dog pikin sef reach there, e fit tok say na fake I buy

1 Like

Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by correctguy101(m): 3:57am On Aug 13, 2017
See inside motor, Chai, heaven is real o.
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by Aragon: 5:33am On Aug 13, 2017
Alitair:

So what are u saying? If you don't like living good life, let those that love it and can afford it plz enjoy... Just saying

That's not what he said. Please read his post again. Thanks
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by Aragon: 5:37am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Wow! Am truly Impressed by your post. Thanks Our Youths can learn a lot from this. I like your mentality and would like to know you more... Bless
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

if only they could understand life is isn't about having things to enjoy BUT enjoying life with the things you have. I understood that and am absolutely happy & super satisfied grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by sisisioge: 6:23am On Aug 13, 2017
tk4rd:
Trust me,, some guys somewhere are making serious money by copying your works on Nairaland..
You see,, you go to various sites, get all the information, and put them together in one piece, and write them down in your own style, making it unique in its own way...
Making it more original and detailed than they were in their original sites.
And the sweetest part is,, you quote all your sources. And when someone clicks on the sources,, it would be clear that you just got part of the information from there,, and not not just a case of copy-and-paste

I have thought about this too cos there are times I went to his source and saw that he actually embellished the stories to make for more interesting readings. Why not get paid for the efforts? He truly an explorer.
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2017
Explorers:

Smile.....Thanks bro.

Just like many other nairalanders, i love documentaries on Travel, History, Discoveries, Sci&Tech, and luxury.

Including world updates.

I see them, i like them and i follow them.

So anytime i see something interesting, i share.

Am with;

Nairaland
Dailymail
Reuters
Guardian
Boredpanda
List25
Wonderslist
Listverse
Ebaumsworld
Wittyfeed
Oddee
National Geographic magazine
allthatisinteresting
and others

him be ask wetin u study for school no vex
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by magzey: 6:55am On Aug 13, 2017
This one fit travel on road,water and Air?��

Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by charleybam(m): 7:02am On Aug 13, 2017
Explorers:
The quietest and most technically advanced Rolls-Royce Phantom ever was launched in London tonight.

The flagship Rolls-Royce is designed to whisk the world’s wealthiest around in near silence and the lap of luxury and it comes with its own dashboard art gallery for those who can afford the £350,000 price tag.

The new Phantom even paves the way for a future all-electric Rolls-Royce, ready to comply with Government moves to ban the sale of new ‘conventional’ petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-4736878/Rolls-Royce-Phantom-revealed-world-s-silent-car.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

na im i cum dey find common 20k for bet9ja... its so unfair cry
Explorers:
The quietest and most technically advanced Rolls-Royce Phantom ever was launched in London tonight.

The flagship Rolls-Royce is designed to whisk the world’s wealthiest around in near silence and the lap of luxury and it comes with its own dashboard art gallery for those who can afford the £350,000 price tag.

The new Phantom even paves the way for a future all-electric Rolls-Royce, ready to comply with Government moves to ban the sale of new ‘conventional’ petrol and diesel vehicles from 2040.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/cars/article-4736878/Rolls-Royce-Phantom-revealed-world-s-silent-car.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

na im i cum dey find common 20k for bet9ja... its so unfair
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by Abbotp: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Sir Explora, please, do you have a blog
Explorers:

Smile.....Thanks bro.

Just like many other nairalanders, i love documentaries on Travel, History, Discoveries, Sci&Tech, and luxury.

Including world updates.

Am with;

Nairaland
Dailymail
Reuters
Guardian
Boredpanda
List25
Wonderslist
Listverse
Ebaumsworld
Wittyfeed
Oddee
allthatisinteresting
and others
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by Chidonc(m): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
am sure it still not a sin to own one of this shit bro.
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by drajjay: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2017
Explorers:

Smile.....Thanks bro.

Including world updates.

Am with;

Nairaland
Dailymail
Reuters
Guardian
Boredpanda
List25
Wonderslist
Listverse
Ebaumsworld
Wittyfeed
Oddee
allthatisinteresting
and others
oga Explorers I also follow listverse and oddee
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by thundafire: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2017
Where King of Bahrain hw was suppose to get dat 4 me
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by ArinzeUgo: 9:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Come nd drive it in aba road, nd see if it will develop fault after 6 months
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by tk4rd: 9:30am On Aug 13, 2017
sisisioge:

I have thought about this too cos there are times I went to his source and saw that he actually embellished the stories to make for more interesting readings. Why not get paid for the efforts? He truly an explorer.
He sees such as plagiarism.., or something like that,, Since the stories and the photos didn't originate from him..
But the truth is, HE IS SAFE TO PUT THOSE IN A BLOG OF HIS OWN,, since he goes the extra mile and do extra researches before creating his topics..
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by tk4rd: 9:44am On Aug 13, 2017
Abbotp:
Sir Explora, please, do you have a blog
I don't think he has.
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by VeniJu: 10:23am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:
that iphone4, I need am. Dash me.
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:35am On Aug 13, 2017
mdokaba1:
Mr Explorer, you have really endeared many to you and by extension to nairaland through your what I beg to describe as juicy and mouth-watery posts.

Keep it up bro.

This makes me and many wonder what your major is, because your versatility is dam glaring.

What is your major please?.

Trust me Nairalanders would want to know.

there was a certain de-explorer in romance section in those days. I don't know if it's same. That one is creative too , even more than this one I.e if it's not same person
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 11:25am On Aug 13, 2017
Sebastine1994:

Heeeyy! Hollit dia!

We are talking new generation Rolls Royce, you're talking iPhone 4.

Wazzzrungwityu?

Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by mdokaba1(m): 1:25pm On Aug 13, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
there was a certain de-explorer in romance section in those days. I don't know if it's same. That one is creative too , even more than this one I.e if it's not same person

But I know of only one explorers. Which is the current one.
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2017
mdokaba1:

But I know of only one explorers. Which is the current one.
how old are you on nairaland ? I don't fvcking care about this explorer , I'm just trying to recollect an old dude here.

Does this explorer create the stories he shares? He surf the internet for something to post here. Why making it look as if they're coming from him? Daaun joor
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Baba God abeg pick my call. Even if i'm as rich as king solomon am still not going to buy something like this, it is too expensive. look cool though
its very ok babe. if I gift this to you as your birthday gift,wouldn't you collect it? this is a very nice luxury on wheels and I can only consider a Bugatti or those special edition Ferraris that cost over a billion naira as wasteful spending cos only their speed makes them that expensive and who needs that? this is very ok if I have the money. the specs are so mouth watering and I love artworks,artworks in a vehicle is super nice and mind you,I would have helped enough people,pay hospital bills,feed people before considering something like this if I have the money
Re: #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos) by mdokaba1(m): 3:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
how old are you on nairaland ? I don't fvcking care about this explorer , I'm just trying to recollect an old dude here.

Does this explorer create the stories he shares? He surf the internet for something to post here. Why making it look as if they're coming from him? Daaun joor

Do I sense jealousy?

Son!! Its too early to start been jealous over someone's fame especially in this "botton age"

You have no choice but to give two f***ks about explorers as far as Nland is concerned.

If e pain you make you too go surf and past am here and gain that cheap fame you seek by appearing in my mention.

Am Done and Out!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside NTM's Multi-Billion Automobile Assemble Plant In Kano (Photos) / 2017 Honda CRV Is Here, What Do You Think About It? / I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.