Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,567 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Geogebra User Guide. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Geogebra User Guide. (305 Views)

Twitter User Says, 'sugar Daddies Have Contributed Immensely To Education' / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Geogebra User Guide. by Ogechi4life: 7:36pm On Aug 11, 2017
For those that want to connect to western mode of teaching, this software is most appropriate. I stumbled over it and wish I could share it. Better thing needs to spread across to all. grin
Visit www.jonadeduconsult..com
A powerful computer software for doing mathematics.
Presently I have introduced it in my school and teachers are glad. I offer free installation and it's light to use. I published a complete user guide recently. Any interested school can visit my site. I have close to 70 software published. Why so much hype about Geogebra? The university of Cambridge endorsed this among others. Run quickly and install. The installer is on www.jonadeduconsult..com grin shocked

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

8 Tips For Good Goal Settings / The Institute Of Registered Administrative Manager Of Nigeria / Can Somebody Help Me With A List Of Scolarships For Ogun State Indigines?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.