Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,761 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

An Exclusive Interview With The S.U.G President LASPOTECH |ENGIST - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Exclusive Interview With The S.U.G President LASPOTECH |ENGIST (725 Views)

Grass Outgrows Benue State University (B.S.U) Due To Lockdown. / "My Suspension Does Not Hold Water" - NSUK S.U.G President Affirms / Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Exclusive Interview With The S.U.G President LASPOTECH |ENGIST by vastmafia(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2017
Quick Identification!
Name: DAUDA AJANI LAWAL
Secondary school: Eric Moore Junior and Senior High school(Surulere Lagos)
Department: Accounting
State of Origin: Kwara state
Tel: 09098928230
Previous post held: 2013Junior chambers International President,Laspotech chapter(2013JCI LASPOTECH CHAPTER PRESIDENT)
Sport Director of Accountancy Department(NAPAS DOS 2012/2013) SURULERE CAMPUS
Email: lawal4intergrity@gmail.com

Here is the full record of his remarks.

1.) How did you get started in Unionism and activism?
I became a Unionist as a result of my passion to serve the interest of others. So, when the opportunity to contest the position of Students’ Union leadership came, I did not had any doubt in my mind that I was ready for it, because my life has always been a life of service, having served previously as departmental exco and also the President of Junior Chambers International, LASPOTECH Chapter during my ND program.
2.) What are you fighting, and how entrenched is it?
Well, as clearly known to many who have been following our activities on campus, myself and my EXCOs have been committed to advancing the interests of the students. I will say this is one of the most challenged students’ union in this institution in recent times having find ourselves fighting from one course to another. On so many occasions, we have been battered, molested, lied against, called many names, yet we have remained resolute. Because, it is the students who gave us the mandate and I alongside my officers will always stand for that mandate.
3.) Who is your role model, and why?
When it’s comes to politics my role model remain. ASIWAJU BOLA HAMED TINUBU aka JAGABAN.
I so mush cherish his political ideology.

SOURCE:https://engist.com.ng/68-2/

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Living And Visa Application To Study In German / Futa 2nd Batch Admission List Has Been Released / Plant Scientists And Biotechnologists Please Come In Here, I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.