Stats: 3,159,184 members, 7,839,032 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband (5039 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Why I Can Never Cheat On My Wife – Actor Kenneth Okonkwo / Amber Rose Opens Up That I Would Never Cheat On Wiz Khalifa” (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by riversman: 3:20am On Feb 20, 2010
Lawd!!! why does OMO sexy always look a hot dang chilli MESS!!!!!

the hubby worwor no be small oh, Pilot and soo wat NEXT!!!

OmoT gat the stocks and the husband cant help but hold on to her, cos she will be picked up by an Alhaji, dem plenty for lag
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by aloyemeka2: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2010
riversman:

OmoT gat the stocks and the husband cant help but hold on to her, cos she will be picked up by an Alhaji, dem plenty for lag
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by naliakar: 12:48am On Feb 21, 2010
riversman:

have you no respect for a paragon of beauty, intellect and elegance like Omotola. Show some integrity and approach anything Omo with obeisance-OK?
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by 0hsisi: 12:56am On Feb 21, 2010
doyin13:

E be like say na the same bleaching cream wey alao akala dey use na im omo hubby pour for body.

I was just about to say something similar.
Sammy Sosa's got nothing on the dude
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by riversman: 2:50am On Feb 21, 2010
Nalikar - beesh are u kidding me? OmoT and intellect for the same sentence,, abeg LDT(leave dat thang)

OmoT is a hott mess and she knows it, paragon of beauty my "small oko" grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by Udiculus(m): 4:17am On Feb 21, 2010
The man love nd trust his wife,kudos 2 d omotola's family,i like dat style.
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by naliakar: 5:41pm On Feb 22, 2010
Udiculus:

The man love nd trust his wife,kudos 2 d omotola's family,i like dat style.

Which man would not with a queen like her?
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by oge4real(f): 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
The man's confidence must have emanated from only one source-magun.
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 25, 2010
He seems like a great guy.
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by mamagee3(f): 1:07am On Feb 25, 2010
Please I can't laugh. . .
Please let's talk about something better
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by sjeezy8: 2:46am On Feb 25, 2010
lol someguys like lying to themselves.

oloshi fellow
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by nellaluv(f): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2010
But seriously the guy wor wor sha tongue
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by ssumpta(f): 12:53am On Feb 26, 2010
D guy's so frank. But isn't he revealing a bit too much about his marriage and love life?
I'm tired of this omotola/matthew story. We've had enuf.
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by AloyEmeka5: 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
nellaluv:

But seriously the guy wor wor sha tongue

The guy is handsome save for the bleaching. He wasn't bleaching like 10 years ago. May be Omotola is showing him signs of preference for light skinned men and that made him insecure. Bleaching at an old age is kinda weird.
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by nellaluv(f): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
^ yeah, he must be a weirdo tongue
btw, y do yoruba men bleach, i mean . . . . y
Have u seen omotola's new music video grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by babytejiri(m): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2010
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by dhensity: 9:52pm On Mar 03, 2010
that barger dey decieve himself, omotola nd i where friends when we where young nd i burst her yansh well well, i think that time she was about 10yrs to 11when we were enjoying ourselves, b4 i went 4 the states.she cant deny it, [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2010
dats was bf she got married not after tongue
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by dhensity: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2010
:p :p :p :p
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by yme1(f): 9:11pm On Mar 04, 2010
wowwwwwwwwwwwww
i love the man for trusting his wife kiss kiss
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by babytejiri(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
I really wish for his sake that Omotola is not cheating on him.
http://ngnewstoday..com/2010/02/omotola-jalades-husband-talking-about.html
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by Riverman2: 1:16am On Mar 17, 2010
folks i heard there may dust in the skies oh, my aunt cant confirm as all lips are sealed but there was an argument in thier home last week,

story developing,
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by mamagee3(f): 1:31am On Mar 17, 2010
How does her Cheating or not affect my life?
*Hisses hysterically*
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by brothlover: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
cheating!!!who does n't cheat?Hubby cant tell me that he does nt feel anything when those guys in the movie run their hands all over her body, i.e THE CELEBRITY,desmond was seriously treating her boobs in that movie!!!He should better wake up, wakieeeee
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by GEW: 10:56am On May 27, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

The guy is handsome save for the bleaching. He wasn't bleaching like 10 years ago. May be Omotola is showing him signs of preference for light skinned men and that made him insecure. Bleaching at an old age is kinda weird.
Sisi_Kill:

Of course he's gonna say she'll never cheat on him. . . how many men want to tell the world he's cuckolded hubby?
Sisi_Kill:

Of course he's gonna say she'll never cheat on him. . . how many men want to tell the world he's cuckolded hubby?
0hsisi:

0hsisi:

YOU GUYS ARE STILL DOING YOUR USUAL BUSINESS. THIS IS BAD BELLE ABI?
Re: Omotola Will Never Cheat On Me, Ever: Husband by rubi(f): 3:18pm On May 27, 2010
I admire/respect men who hold their wife in high esteem

Notorious B.i.g. Autopsy Report Reveals Graphic Details / Atiku Abubakar, Kalu And Tambuwa Congratulate Chief Bishop Okonkwo At Sun Awards / Kimkay n Amber Rose:hit Or Miss?