Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years (5075 Views)

Pastor W.F. Kumuyi Authors Yoruba Bible After 15 Years / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / What I Saw When I Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Hier(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
OtemAtum:

Yahweh actually gave birth, though his sperm child wasn't Faulkin(Yeshua). However he made people to believe that Faulkin(Yeshua) was his sperm(biological) son. Read John 3:16 to discover the lie of Yahweh there. Imagine, he claimed that Faulkin was his only sperm(begotten) son in that passage. undecided

bye
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by olawaletimi(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
Why is he an iddiot? Is he so because he point out something? Think deep, why do you think an Almighty God is teaching his creature war instead of teaching him how to make peace? Think deep.

BTW, God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Atum and many other gods don't teach some set of people war and fighting. Only the gods like Allah, Moloch, Yahweh etc who are his children can do such stuffs.
Did you know Jesus loves you?
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
OtemAtum:
lol, I didn't meditate last night.
Thank God.Tonight you're expected to mediate
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by MrPresident1: 9:28am On Aug 13, 2017
Chairman, this one nko? He sure is a terrible God grin

Isaiah 13:18 Their bows also shall dash the young men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the fruit of the womb; their eyes shall not spare children.

OtemAtum:
you eeh, I sense from day 1 that you are not actually a christian but a sarcastic guy to make Christianity turn to a joke cheesy
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by OtemAtum: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Thank God.Tonight you're expected to mediate
grin
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by OtemAtum: 6:46pm On Aug 13, 2017
olawaletimi:
Did you know Jesus loves you?

How can fictitious Jesus love a real being?
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by OtemAtum: 6:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
butterflylion:

Yahweh a diety now has "sperm" child. cheesy

No be small kolo I dey see.

Na sperm spirit take born spirit. Many are roaming truly. grin

Yahweh and all the numerous gods have one time or the other lived on earth. They sure have sperms, remember, human beings are created in the image and likeness of the gods cool

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by geoworldedu: 6:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
OtemAtum:

Yahweh and all the numerous gods have one time or the other lived on earth. They sure have sperms, remember, human beings are created in the image and likeness of the gods cool

Yahweh's sperm must be very white and thick grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by OtemAtum: 7:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
geoworldedu:

Yahweh's sperm must be very white and thick grin
That I don't know because I'm not God the HIGHEST CONSCIOUSNESS who created him. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by geoworldedu: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2017
OtemAtum:
That I don't know because I'm not God the HIGHEST CONSCIOUSNESS who created him. cool
Hmm
Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by geoworldedu: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
butterflylion:

Yahweh a diety now has "sperm" child. cheesy

No be small kolo I dey see.

Na sperm spirit take born spirit. Many are roaming truly. grin

According to Otem & d Doctufos, Yahweh has sperm.

Doctufos 1:27c
You(Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Jupiter, etc) also have right to make your own life with the liquid that shall be generated from your sacs.
My own request is weda or not d sperm of Yahweh is white and thick. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What I Saw When I Opened The Bible After Leaving It For Four Years by geoworldedu: 1:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
geoworldedu:

According to Otem & d Doctufos, Yahweh has sperm.

Doctufos 1:27c
You(Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Jupiter, etc) also have right to make your own life with the liquid that shall be generated from your sacs.
My own request is weda or not d sperm of Yahweh is white and thick. grin cheesy

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? / Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! / End Time: Sky Came Down Very Near The Roof In Kuwait [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.