Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? (5102 Views)

Is It Right For True Christian Ladies To Wear Padded Brazier (bra) / Who Is A True Christian? Let's Ask Some Major Christian Sects / The Truth Or You Lose Your Job Which Would You Prefer As A True Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
ANNUNAKI'S view on Catholic and Trinity.

Annunaki:

] Thankfully as a christian I don't subscribe to the trinity doctrine which is a catholic invention that has no basis in true christian faith.. smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament#45332404

We should note that both truthman2012 and parisbookaddict subscribe to Trinity which makes them a false Christian according to annunaki.

Truthman2012 and parisbookaddict both believe those who don't believe in the Trinity concept of God are false Christian and are going to hell, unless they want to state otherwise here.

TRUTHMAN2012 VIEW ON CATHOLICISM

Truth man have once said how the same satan that engineered the emergence of Catholics was also responsible for Islam.

In a nutshell, he sees Catholics as devil worshipping non Christians.
truthman2012:
What is going on here ? Can two different faiths come from the same God ? I am seriously astonished to learn of this:
“The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.” (Catholic Catechism, page 841
So by Catholic belief, islam is also from their God. Surprise, surprise !!!
https://www.nairaland.com/3095303/catholic-fraternity-islam

He later said they are idol worshippers:
truthman2012:

It is because they are idol worshipers that they are supporting the muslims their co-idol worshipers, birds of the same feathers.
www.nairaland.com/3095303/catholic-fraternity-islam

Other popular Christian sites don't see Catholics as Christians https://carm.org/is-catholicism-christian
https://www.jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm
http://www.gotquestions.org/Catholic-Christian.html

unfortunately, her royal Majesty ifeann a.k.a parisbookaddict claims to be a Catholic
parisbookaddict:

i am a catholic and very open minded

Although she once claimed not to be a Catholic, but she's finally come out open to say the truth...

But then according to truthman, she is Ian idol worshipper. Other Christians don't see her as a Christian embarassed

In a nutshell, 2 of the above 3 guys are confused, the question then Is who and who?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by parisbookaddict(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drinkwater06:
ANNUNAKI'S view on Catholic and Trinity.

https://www.nairaland.com/3086804/annunaki-read-old-testament#45332404

We should note that both truthman2012 and parisbookaddict subscribe to Trinity which makes them a false Christian according to annunaki.

Truthman2012 and parisbookaddict both believe those who don't believe in the Trinity concept of God are false Christian and are going to hell, unless they want to state otherwise here.

TRUTHMAN2012 VIEW ON CATHOLICISM

Truth man have once said how the same satan that engineered the emergence of Catholics was also responsible for Islam.

In a nutshell, he sees Catholics as devil worshipping non Christians.

https://www.nairaland.com/3095303/catholic-fraternity-islam

He later said they are idol worshippers:

Other popular Christian sites don't see Catholics as Christians https://carm.org/is-catholicism-christian
https://www.jesus-is-lord.com/cath.htm
http://www.gotquestions.org/Catholic-Christian.html

unfortunately, her royal Majesty ifeann a.k.a parisbookaddict claims to be a Catholic

Although she once claimed not to be a Catholic, but she's finally come out open to say the truth...

But then according to truthman, she is Ian idol worshipper. Other Christians don't see her as a Christian embarassed

In a nutshell, 2 of the above 3 guys are confused, the question then Is who and who?
Trying to get me upset with my good friends a.nnunaki and truthman.
I respect their rights to have their opinions.

By the way U dont need to call me her royal Majesty. Parisbookaddict or ifeann is fine..apparently u are not a regular in the religion section, people who follow my comments here know i am a catholic. I am of the view all christians are one as long as ur follow biblical requirements set by christ our lord.

2. The devil/allah is working hard sowing discord amongst christians. I dont care if annuki or other christians believe the trinity or not. If u deny that jesus is the christ, son of God and God and deny the father and the son then u are the anti thesis of a christian. If u dont follow the teachings of christ, accept him in ur life, get baptised and love ur neighbour as ur self etc then u have a long way to go before calling ur self a christian.

3. I have read that paragraph of the catechism and it is very at first disturbing . until i saw a commentary given by a catholic scholar. Now lets breakdown that statement.
The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator,

Yes we have a creator, one being , a diety whom has a plan of salvation for all mankind be them jew, muslim, buddist, hindu

in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims;

This is the place i have an issue with this statement.. the frist place amongst them is the jews who believe in one absolute God, the christian who believe in one God comprising of the father, son and spirit.
Then believe it or not, the muslims who believe in one god living above the kabab in mecca..

The problem again with this statement is that muslims believe in an old pagan diety who had 3 daughters now known as allah..

Whoever wrote this clearly doesnt know islam well .

these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.

Yes all these faiths profess to hold the faith of abraham.. but muslims do not worship the God of Abraham..

Jehova is not allah..

In no text in judaism is it taught that;
1. You need to pray so demons dont get u in the toilet
2. Shaytan climbs in to ur nostrils in the night
3. U can clean ur butt with stones and
4. U can beat women
5. U should colect jizyah from non believers
6. U can rape women
7. U can marry your sons wife like mohammed did
8. U can rob people
9. U can perform nitah mutah
10. That jinns /invisible people exists to torment u.
Etc the list goes on and on

Yes i am catholic a proud one.. proud of the crusades that saved europe and liberated Jerusalem and spain,

proud of the countless catholic missionary schools,

proud of the countless catholic hospitals and charity organisations which take care of even muslims.

proud of the countless souls they brought to christ ..

Like my favorite protestant christian preacher rick warren said, "some christians forget that Christianity didnt start with Luther, for hundreds of years after st. Peter, the catholic church spread and defended christianity"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by annunaki2(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2016
Will be right back grin
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Demmzy15(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

[s]Trying to get me upset with my good friends a.nnunaki and truthman.

By the way U dont need to call me her royal Majesty. Parisbookaddict or ifeann is fine..apparently u are not a regular in the religion section, people who follow my comments here know i am a catholic. I am of the view all christians are one as long as ur follow biblical requirements set by christ our lord.

2. The devil/allah is working hard sowing discord amongst christians. I dont care if annuki or other christians believe the trinity or not. If u deny that jesus is the christ, son of God and God and deny the father and the son then u are the anti thesis of a christian. If u dont follow the teachings of christ, accept him in ur life, get baptised and love ur neighbour as ur self etc then u have a long way to go before calling ur self a christian.

3. I have read that paragraph of the catechism and it is very at first disturbing . until i saw a commentary given by a catholic scholar. Now lets breakdown that statement.

Yes we have a creator, one being , a diety whom has a plan of salvation for all mankind be them jew, muslim, buddist, hindu

in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims;

This is the place i have an issue with this statement.. the frist place amongst them is the jews who believe in one absolute God, the christian who believe in one God comprising of the father, son and spirit.
Then believe it or not, the muslims who believe in one god living above the kabab in mecca..

The problem again with this statement is that muslims believe in an old pagan diety who had 3 daughters now known as allah..

these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind’s judge on the last day.

Yes all these faiths profess to hold the faith of abraham.. but muslims do not worship the God of Abraham..

Jehova is not allah..

4. U can beat women
6. U can rape women
8. U can rob people

Yes i am catholic a proud one.. proud of the crusades that saved europe and liberated Jerusalem and spain,

proud of the countless catholic hospitals and charity organisations which take care of even muslims.

Like my favorite protestant christian preacher rick warren said, "some christians forget that Christianity didnt start with Luther, for hundreds of years after st. Peter, the catholic church spread and defended christianity"[/s]
Confused evangelist, who's a Christian? You're not a Christian according to Annunaki2 and truthmans2012 because you're an idol worshipping catholic. You and truthmans2012 don't consider annunaki2 a Christian because he doesn't believe in trinity, while annunaki2 doesn't consider you and truthmans2012 true Christians because you subscribe to the doctrine of trinity! So who's deceiving who here? undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
Confused evangelist, who's a Christian? You're not a Christian according to Annunaki2 and truthmans2012 because you're an idol worshipping catholic. You and truthmans2012 don't consider annunaki2 a Christian because he doesn't believe in trinity, while annunaki2 doesn't consider you and truthmans2012 true Christians because you subscribe to the doctrine of trinity! So who's deceiving who here? undecided

grin grin grin, so much confusion....

5 Likes

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by annunaki2(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

Trust this Amebo to invade this thread and start writing thrash, I am busy now drinking beer with pork chops tongue when I finish, I will have time to properly address the issues raised which by the way does not concern you. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Demmzy15(m): 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

grin grin grin, so much confusion....
I tell you bro!

1 Like

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Demmzy15:
I tell you bro!

I'm very certain if you put 20 christians in one room, none will agree with another, they all have different doctrines.... Yet the same spirit is their teacher, a girl once told me that God cracks jokes grin grin, i tire ooo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Trying to get me upset with my good friends a.nnunaki and truthman..

No not at all.. I was just asking a question about who is more confused between the 3 of you.

Do you accept that you are an idol worshipper as truthman2012 claim? If no, prove him wrong.

By the way U dont need to call me her royal Majesty..

Why?

Parisbookaddict or ifeann is fine..apparently u are not a regular in the religion section, people who follow my comments here know i am a catholic. I am of the view all christians are one as long as ur follow biblical requirements set by christ our lord.

Here is your post:
Ifeann:

Please quote where I have ever said I am roman catholic.
https://www.nairaland.com/2273638/iranian-muslim-saw-jesus/1#33073111

Today you are a Roman Catholic and tomorrow you are not, are you this confused?

2. The devil/allah is working hard sowing discord amongst christians.

When truthman2012 said the same devil responsible for Catholic is also the one behind Islam. You are not a Christian according to truth man and other Christians btw, so what discord are you talking about? Perhaps the Catholic are the devil causing the discord.

I dont care if annuki or other christians believe the trinity or not. If u deny that jesus is the christ, son of God and God and deny the father and the son then u are the anti thesis of a christian.

For you to deny the Trinity means you don't believe Jesus is God Almighty, Annunaki don't believe this, so in essence are you saying he is not a Christian?

If u dont follow the teachings of christ, accept him in ur life, get baptised and love ur neighbour as ur self etc then u have a long way to go before calling ur self a christian.

But if you worship a statue and see the pope as representative of God on earth, you are not an idolator right?
Both truth man and Annunaki said you are tongue

You don't have to break it down, it is quite clear, isn't it?

[b]in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims;

Why didn't you come to that thread where truth man talked about this?

In other words, you know far better than whoever wrote the Catholic cathecism'? Do you think you know better that the incarnate of Jesus himself on earth grin?

4. U can beat women
6. U can rape women
8. U can rob people

shocked grin

Does that change the fact that you are a devil worshipper as truthman2912 believe? What do you have to say about what those popular Christian site ales said about Catholic? Perhaps you didn't see it in my post?

Like my favorite protestant christian preacher rick warren said, "some christians forget that Christianity didnt start with Luther, for hundreds of years after st. Peter, the catholic church spread and defended christianity..

What do you have to say about Luther king, remember he allegedly liberated Pentecostal from the shackles of the Catholic church. I expect you opinion about him.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
annunaki2:

Trust this Amebo to invade this thread and start writing thrash, I am busy now drinking beer with pork chops tongue when I finish, I will have time to properly address the issues raised which by the way does not concern you. tongue

Trust me, you are a good Christian, Jesus was also drinking beer all around in the Bible grin grin haha

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by masseratti: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
annunaki2:

lolzzzz drinking beer and eating pork.... lolzzzz this guy you done craze finish lolzzzz.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Presbulg(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yet these guys they have the holy spirit in them.
It's like their holy spirit is confused. One of the many reasons why I don't take seriously. The three of y'all don't agree with each other but want to convince me that I'm not on the right path.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Uyi168: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
CHRISTIANITY as a body is so divided against itself...as far as pentecostalists re concern,d catholics re hell-bound,and vice versa..nt mentioning other christian groups with their strange doctrines..smh
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by johnydon22(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hahahahaha this is an interesting murdering show down, this new Drinkwater06 just floored these brothers flawlessly.

Well the show isn't over, let me seat and watch more verbal battering

1 Like

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by truthmans2012: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
@ OP

Your attempt to pitch us against one another has failed woefully. grin grin grin

We are Christians and can never fight against one another unlike the Sunnis and Shia muslims who fight and kill themselves. Recently, the Sunnis killed Shia muslims in Saudi Arabia because islam cannot give life but take it. It is so in many other parts of islamic world. I never saw where Muhammad and his allaah healed anybody or raised any dead but could take the lives of a whole generation. What a religion. Every other religion can live peacefully with each other except islam. Islam is the weapon of Satan to destroy the world in the name forced conversion.

Firstly, all Christians have some common beliefs, and the areas of differences do not bring trouble.

All Christians believe the following:

1. There is God the Father
2. There is Jesus the Son of God
3. There is the Holy Spirit

It doesn't matter whether or not you call it Trinity or one-God. Trinity does not mean three Gods but one-God functioning in three offices, at the same time, He can function in only one office. In an egg, you have the shell, the white (I don't know what it is otherwise called) and the yoke. So an egg is made up of three components yet it is one-egg.

Even man is made of flesh, blood and water. Therefore, man is made of three components yet it is one-man. The Bible says God created man in His own image, hence the similarity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
truthmans2012:
@ OP

Your attempt to pitch us against one another has failed woefully. grin grin grin

Parisbookaddict said same thing, read my reply to her up there.

We are Christians and can never fight against one another

No one is urging you to fight one another.. I'm only concerned on your level of hypocrisy.

You believe Catholics are worshipping satan don't you? You believe those who don't believe Jesus is God are going to hell don't you? Why are you then shy of telling this to the face of your brethrens that have erred greatly,?

I will rather have a friend that will fight me for my mistakes than the one that will rather laugh with me without correcting my mistakes when actually he knows it would lead me to hell.

unlike the Sunnis and Shia muslims who fight and kill themselves. Recently, the Sunnis killed Shia muslims in Saudi Arabia because islam cannot give life but take it. It is so in many other parts of islamic world. I never saw where Muhammad and his allaah healed anybody or raise any dead but could take the lives of a whole generation. What a religion. Every other religion can live peacefully with each other except islam. Islam is the weapon of Satan to destroy the world in the name forced conversion.

Hehe trying to usher in your tactics here. Lol. So instead of addressing the bone of contention here, you are trying to derail the thread. I will pass.

Tell me how Sango worshippers will make Jesus's heaven when actually they lived a peaceful live before their death?

Firstly, all Christians have some common beliefs, and the areas of differences do not bring trouble.

Common beliefs is not the bone of contention here but whether those who worship idols are not going to hell. You said they are going to hell, are you now going to eat your vomit

All Christians believe the following:
1. There is God the Father
2. There is Jesus the Son of God
3. There is the Holy Spirit

Do all Christians believe them to be god?

It doesn't matter whether or not you call it Trinity or one-God.

Lol, Trinity or one god? Do trinitarians believe in 3gods, they will answer no, they will tell you the 1+1+1 = 1. And then you are making it seem as if trinitarians believe in 3 different gods. You are only fooling yourself undecided

Trinity does not mean three Gods but one-God functioning in three offices, at the same time,

You don't have to explain this to me, tell it to annunaki2, he doesn't believe the above shenanigans.

He can function in only one office. In an egg, you have the shell, the white (I don't know what it is otherwise called) and the yoke. So an egg is made up of three components yet it is one-egg.

The shell, white and yoke are not distinct, it isn't so for the Trinity god. But then, please tell this to Annunaki.

Even man is made of flesh, blood and water. Therefore, man is made of three components yet it is one-man. The Bible says God created man in His own image, hence the similarity.
Blah blah blah

"You must die a Catholic else you go to hell" - ifeann grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drinkwater06:

No not at all.. I was just asking a question about who is more confused between the 3 of you.

Christians essentially believe the same thing. I have also explained the criteria for being a christian. Not going to dwell further on this issue.

Do you accept that you are an idol worshipper as truthman2012 claim? If no, prove him wrong.

If i worship idols then i become i idol worshipper..fortunately i dont.

Why?

Here is your post:
https://www.nairaland.com/2273638/iranian-muslim-saw-jesus/1#33073111

Today you are a Roman Catholic and tomorrow you are not, are you this confused?

The muslim and al taqiyya.. you have taken my comment out of context.. that comment was made in 2015, when i had not mentioned my preferred denomination to avoid comments, threads and topic on catholism by u muslims and ignorant "christians" who end up derailing my threads. I was called a catholic by a presumptuous muslim and i asked "where have i said i was one.. its a simple question. And he couldnt answer.

Never denied i was one.. have u ever told me you are a negro.. u are probably one but i cannot just assume and call u a negro... dig deeper you may find something else..

When truthman2012 said the same devil responsible for Catholic is also the one behind Islam. You are not a Christian according to truth man and other Christians btw, so what discord are you talking about? Perhaps the Catholic are the devil causing the discord.

Did he say this.. really.. oh men .. i am so upset right now..

For you to deny the Trinity means you don't believe Jesus is God Almighty, Annunaki don't believe this, so in essence are you saying he is not a Christian?

When did i deny the trinity.. more lies from a muslim.. what else is new..

But if you worship a statue and see the pope as representative of God on earth, you are not an idolator right?
Both truth man and Annunaki said you are tongue

Who worships a statue.. please where is this imaginary statue..

the pope is the spiritual leader of the catholic church.

Every Christian is a representative of christ on earth.. thats our command.. be christ-like.. represent christ, the son amd word of God at work, school, home etc.. its not a one man title mr muslim..

You don't have to break it down, it is quite clear, isn't it?

Why didn't you come to that thread where truth man talked about this?
Probably didnt see it..

In other words, you know far better than whoever wrote the Catholic cathecism'? Do you think you know better that the incarnate of Jesus himself on earth grin?

Who is the incarnate of Jesus. . Dont blaspheme. .
I guess u want to imply the pope wrote the cathecism. . Shows how little u know of what u talking about.

shocked grin

Does that change the fact that you are a devil worshipper as truthman2912 believe? What do you have to say about what those popular Christian site ales said about Catholic? Perhaps you didn't see it in my post?

Like the ones that said pope john paul is the anti christ, then it became pope benedict.. now they say its pope Francis. . I'll probably leave the church when they get it right. . Plus that pope antichrist must have a good set of horns. .red horns...

What do you have to say about Luther king, remember he allegedly liberated Pentecostal from the shackles of the Catholic church. I expect you opinion about him.

I kind of like the guy.. i like people who expose injustice..

Plus, We have him to thank for 850million noncatholic christians. . And american christians.. and donald trump..
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Demmzy15:

Believing or rejecting the theory of a trinity does not make u a christian..do u even know what Christians believe..
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
annunaki2:

Dude dont drink too much beer.. we need your head clear to address these sowers of discord
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by parisbookaddict(f): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
Uyi168:
CHRISTIANITY as a body is so divided against itself...as far as pentecostalists re concern,d catholics re hell-bound,and vice versa..nt mentioning other christian groups with their strange doctrines..smh

For the record
I dont know what protestants believe but catholic teaching believe that protestants are christians as long as they accept the biblical criteria for being a christian.. most importantly being baptized and following the teaching of christ.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 10:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Christians essentially believe the same thing.

Lol, this is an outright lie and I guess you are not aware of this. What do you mean by Christian believe the same thing actually your beliefs and that of Annunaki and truth man have their differences?

The fact the truthman2011 believe that you are an idol worshippers and that satan engineered the Catholic church makes your belief different from his. I don't know what you are trying so hard to prove here, maybe you think we are dummies.

I have also explained the criteria for being a christian. Not going to dwell further on this issue.

Perhaps I skipped it, could you please outline it in detail?

If i worship idols then i become i idol worshipper..fortunately i dont.

You worship idol according to him and other Christians. I have articles that you cannot debunk here, I will advise you to beat it.

The muslim and al taqiyya.. you have taken my comment out of context.. that comment was made in 2015,

Your comment wasn't taken out of context Mr woman undecided

when i had not mentioned my preferred denomination to avoid comments, threads and topic on catholism by u muslims and ignorant "christians"

woww! Why are you hiding your affiliation? Probably because you think you are in the wrong part different from your alleged Muslims and ignorant Christians like truthman2012 who would open thread to say Catholic are of the devil.. Hehe.

who end up derailing my threads. I was called a catholic by a presumptuous muslim and i asked "where have i said i was one.. its a simple question. And he couldnt answer.

Continue lying. Any discerning mind reading the bolded question will know that you were trying to hide your belief that day.

Never denied i was one.. have u ever told me you are a negro.. u are probably one but i cannot just assume and call u a negro... dig deeper you may find something else..

If you call me a negro, I will certainly not say where did I say I am basically because I am. But if you call me something I am not, I will certainly ask you where you got that misconception about who I am. Why are you trying to deny the obvious

Did he say this.. really.. oh men .. i am so upset right now..

undecided undecided continues fooling yourself

When did i deny the trinity.. more lies from a muslim.. what else is new..

You didn't get the point I was trying to raise.. " For one to deny the Trinity means you don't believe Jesus is God Almighty, Annunaki don't believe this, so in essence are you saying he is not a Christian? "

Who worships a statue.. please where is this imaginary statue..

Catholic worship both Mary and Jesus's statue ask truthman2012, he will show you.

the pope is the spiritual leader of the catholic church.

Otherwise the vicar of Christ, innit? Now please tell us what the vicar of Christ means according to Catholic belief.

Every Christian is a representative of christ on earth.. thats our command.. be christ-like.. represent christ, the son amd word of God at work, school, home etc.. its not a one man title mr muslim..

Are all Christians vicar of Christ?

Who is the incarnate of Jesus. . Dont blaspheme. .
I guess u want to imply the pope wrote the cathecism. . Shows how little u know of what u talking about.

Those who are more grounded in Catholicism wrote the catechism https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catechism the question then is do you know better than them?

Like the ones that said pope john paul is the anti christ, then it became pope benedict.. now they say its pope Francis. . I'll probably leave the church when they get it right. . Plus that pope antichrist must have a good set of horns. .red horns...

Does that change the fact that they see you and your fellow as non Christians?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Believing or rejecting the theory of a trinity does not make u a christian..do u even know what Christians believe..

What?

1 Like

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by truthmans2012: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drinkwater06

No one is urging you to fight one another.. I'm only concerned on your level of hypocrisy.

You believe Catholics are worshipping satan don't you? You believe those who don't believe Jesus is God are going to hell don't you? Why are you then shy of telling this to the face of your brethrens that have erred greatly,?

Where did I say so?

We are not compelled to believe Jesus as God, the primary Gospel is Jesus is the Son of God.

I will rather have a friend that will fight me for my mistakes than the one that will rather laugh with me without correcting my mistakes when actually he knows it would lead me to hell.

Christians don't fight to correct the mistakes of others, we only admonish them. It is muslims that fight and kill for people not believing in islam.

I had once posted a thread on Catholic. I'm not in the position to force anybody to believe me. There is no force in matters of faith, except in islam.

[
b] Tell me how Sango worshippers will make Jesus's heaven when actually they lived a peaceful live before their death? [/b]

Living in peace with people alone is not enough to go to heaven. The Bible says "follow peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord" You must live in peace with all people plus holiness. Holiness is the live of God in man.

Common beliefs is not the bone of contention here but whether those who worship idols are not going to hell. You said they are going to hell, are you now going to eat your vomit

Yes, idol worshipers are surely going to hell. That is why I pity the muslims who whorship an Arabian idol, allaah.

Lol, Trinity or one god? Do trinitarians believe in 3gods, they will answer no, they will tell you the 1+1+1 = 1. And then you are making it seem as if trinitarians believe in 3 different gods. You are only fooling yourself undecided

Islamic spirit is already working inside you here. I wonder what you would have done if this debate is one-on-one.

Didn't you read my post that Trinity doesn't mean three Gods? Where did you read me saying the trash you are saying?

The issue of Trinity is far beyond your comprehension. Even allaah himself is not clear about it, talkless of ordinary you. Allaah said the Trinity is made up Yahweh, Jesus and Mary. Where did he get Mary as a member of Godhead?
If allaah was confused, yours would be total loss.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Dude dont drink too much beer.. we need your head clear to address these sowers of discord

Let him drink, Jesus was a drunkard too.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by truthmans2012: 10:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Let him drink, Jesus was a drunkard too.

What do you.mean Jesus was a drunkard?

Let's have your reference where Jesus got drunk.
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by parisbookaddict(f): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Drinkwater06:

Lol, this is an outright lie and I guess you are not aware of this. What do you mean by Christian believe the same thing actually your beliefs and that of Annunaki and truth man have their differences?

The fact the truthman2011 believe that you are an idol worshippers and that satan engineered the Catholic church makes your belief different from his. I don't know what you are trying so hard to prove here, maybe you think we are dummies.

Perhaps I skipped it, could you please outline it in detail?

You worship idol according to him and other Christians. I have articles that you cannot debunk here, I will advise you to beat it.

Your comment wasn't taken out of context Mr woman undecided

woww! Why are you hiding your affiliation? Probably because you think you are in the wrong part different from your alleged Muslims and ignorant Christians like truthman2012 who would open thread to say Catholic are of the devil.. Hehe.

Continue lying. Any discerning mind reading the bolded question will know that you were trying to hide your belief that day.

If you call me a negro, I will certainly not say where did I say I am basically because I am. But if you call me something I am not, I will certainly ask you where you got that misconception about who I am. Why are you trying to deny the obvious

undecided undecided continues fooling yourself

You didn't get the point I was trying to raise.. " For one to deny the Trinity means you don't believe Jesus is God Almighty, Annunaki don't believe this, so in essence are you saying he is not a Christian? "

Catholic worship both Mary and Jesus's statue ask truthman2012, he will show you.

Otherwise the vicar of Christ, innit? Now please tell us what the vicar of Christ means according to Catholic belief.

Are all Christians vicar of Christ?

Those who are more grounded in Catholicism wrote the catechism https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Catechism the question then is do you know better than them?

Does that change the fact that they see you and your fellow as non Christians?

It seems u want us to be going round in circles talking about the same thing.. i have addressed all the issues u raised.. but u did ask a new question.. lets assume u have never hear of google vicar means
vic·ar - /ˈvikər/
noun
1. (in the Roman Catholic Church) a representative or deputy of a bishop.

The pope uses the offical title
Vicarius Christi, meaning the vicar of Christ

Its a title..

Its doesn't stop christians from being representatives of christ..

If u have nothing new to add then i am done with you..

Have a nice night and beware of the jinns..
Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by hopefulLandlord: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
Yahweh is author of confusion

4 Likes

Re: Truthmans2012, Annunaki2 Or Parisbookaddict, Who Is The True Christian? by Drinkwater06: 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
truthmans2012:

Where did I say so?

We are not compelled to believe Jesus as God, the primary Gospel is Jesus is the Son of God.

According to the Catholic catechism' as regards this (parisbookaddict should be reading this as well cuz I see he was trying to deny this):

"PART ONE
THE PROFESSION OF FAITH
SECTION TWO
THE PROFESSION OF THE CHRISTIAN FAITH
CHAPTER ONE
I BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER
ARTICLE I
"I BELIEVE IN GOD THE FATHER ALMIGHTY, CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH"
Paragraph 2. The Father
I. "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT"
232 Christians are baptized "in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"53 Before receiving the sacrament, they respond to a three-part question when asked to confess the Father, the Son and the Spirit: "I do." "The faith of all Christians rests on the Trinity."54 http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p1s2c1p2.htm

Whereas Annunaki2 faith is not tested on this which automatically makes him a non Christian.

Oya find another lie wink

Christians don't fight to correct the mistakes of others, we only admonish them. It is muslims that fight and kill for people not believing in islam.

Read about the 30 years war, perhaps they were tickling their toes. But then, have you ever admonish ifeann and parisbookaddict?

I had once posted a thread on Catholic. I'm not in the position to force anybody to believe me. There is no force in matters of faith, except in islam.

I'm not telling you to force anybody, but would you rather sit down and watch your fellow brethren err when you know that the result is hell fire? Is that an act of love?

Living in peace with people alone is not enough to go to heaven. The Bible says "follow peace with all men and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord" You must live in peace with all people plus holiness. Holiness is the live of God in man.

What's your definition of holy life? Are Catholics living an holy life? Remember you said they worship idol grin

Yes, idol worshipers are surely going to hell. That is why I pity the muslims who whorship an Arabian idol, allaah.

Do you also have this same pity for Catholics?

Islamic spirit is already working inside you here. I wonder what you would have done if this debate is one-on-one.

I wouldn't have done anything because I'm not a fanatic like you. But then I wonder the kind of face you show with Muslims in your neighborhood because your hatred for Muslims is something else.

Didn't you read my post that Trinity doesn't mean three Gods? Where did you read me saying the trash you are saying?

You obviously didn't get my point.

[b] The issue of Trinity is far beyond your comprehension.

Same way it is beyond annunaki's comprehension too?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do We Handle Sexual Urge In A Godly Relationship? / How Fasting Helps To Unlock Your Spiritual Potential / Millions Are Leaving Islam Every Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.