Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) (1362 Views)

Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) / Passengers Travelling To Zaria Involved In Accident, Many Dead (Graphic Photos) / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by sar33: 7:05am On Aug 12, 2017
According to multiple online reports,a terrible accident involving a bus travelling from Akure to Lagos that claimed the lives of some passengers happened yesterday.One of the survivors narrated the story(as shared by online reports) and wrote

'I am one of the surviver in this bus coming from akure to lagos yesterday, baba God i dnt jst knw how to thank u for sparing my life. All i knw is tht mo ni olorun to be lo ke baba baba wan'.

May their souls RIP.Amen!

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/bus-coming-from-akure-to-lagos-involved.html?m=1

Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by sar33: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by sar33: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2017
sar33:
Read
more

Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by FemiEddy(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2017
Sad
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by Inspire01: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2017
And we are not in ember months yet. Rip
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by chidiebere2020(m): 7:13am On Aug 12, 2017
What a terrible
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by emi14: 7:16am On Aug 12, 2017
Shame on federal government of Nigeria. Case of bad road.
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by Sebastine1994(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2017
My people are you going to continue typing RIP daily for avoidable accidents. For how long? Sometimes we should even sit down and examine some of our actions. These people were alive yesterday and today they are no more. If I had approached them to spend their last days to sacrifice for this country to make it better they would say rubbish. Bad roads are killing us daily because we have given thieves the right to steal our collective resources. Now I implore you to join a citizens union so we can take back our country. Like it or not we will all die. If you are trying to save your life, you will lose it
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by satelliteDISH(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Rest in Peace my country people
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by ipobarecriminals: 7:58am On Aug 12, 2017
sad how many times una wan cook this Tory
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by juman(m): 8:08am On Aug 12, 2017
All those died came from some families.

Unfortunate to those families.
Re: Bus Travelling From Akure To Lagos Involved In Terrible Accident,Many Dead(pics) by lalasticlala(m): 1:06pm On Aug 12, 2017

(1)

How Much Does International Passport Now Cost / Road Trip- Ilorin To Makurdi / Inside Aso Rock Presidential Villa (nigeria White House)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.