Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,558 members, 7,861,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist (641 Views)

Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by princessco: 8:15am On Aug 12, 2017
An herbalist in Osun State, Usman Mohammed, has been arrested by policemen in Edo State for duping his victim of N6 million. The victim allegedly gave the herbalist the money and asked him to help increase it to N12million.

Mohammed told journalists at the Edo State police command headquarters that his victim was duped because she was looking for “what she did not keep.” The herbalist confirmed that he received N3million from the N6million while he shared the remaining to other members of his team. .

He said: “I live in Osun State. I was arrested in Osun State. She is from Benin. She patronized my office because I do medicine for her. Before she requested for money ritual, she said I should do something to make her business to grow.

When she requested for money rituals I said she must bring the money. She said she has N6 million. I told her to bring a big bag and the money. I told her to keep the bag somewhere and the money will double to N12 million. That was what she requested for.

She kept the bag in her room for three days and the day she opened it, there was no money inside. I told her she was responsible for the inability of the money to increase. I got N3million. Other people ran away. She is looking for what she did not keep. She is ole (thief)

SOURCE: http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/08/i-duped-her-of-n6m-because-she-is.html

[img]https://3.bp..com/-PINfCIQuNek/WY6qjdj33bI/AAAAAAAAEnA/Kxq4zBrTU_kj7PGu75N-47wbPSs_nov7wCLcBGAs/s640/K.png[/img]
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:16am On Aug 12, 2017
You don try
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by Jeffrey12(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2017
gringringrin.... Kudos to the herbalist..
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by mamatayour(f): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2017
The duped and the dupee/duper na same GREED dey worry una undecided
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by swiz123(m): 8:23am On Aug 12, 2017
A hardened criminal calling somebody a theif...
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by banme1(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2017
na Dem. Afonja. Igbos come over they have done it again.
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by Homeboiy: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2017
Sharp man
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by KweenAngela(f): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2017
Lol
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by Ayodeji2k14: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2017
The woman is very stupid Im sure the herbalist and his gang must have duped her of her pussy too.ode obinrim.oniranu!
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by marooh: 9:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Osun osun osun how many time did I call u?

Search the man house wella I know u will find skull.

But if u get 6M wetin u wan double again than to go into biz

Osun and Ogun rituals is in una bloodstream grin
Re: I Duped Her Of N6m Because She Is A Greedy Thief – Herbalist by onimama4real(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2017
wise man talk mud man say bt all d same dey ar all bird of d same feather, mind u nt frm afonja bt frm osun

(1) (Reply)

Recent Happening In Abuja / Female Teacher Sentenced To Prison For ‘trying To Make Depressed Boy Happy’ / Graphic Photos:woman’s Face Disfigured For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Sister’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.