Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) (36044 Views)

Teenager And His Friends Fake His Kidnap To Defraud His Parents Of N2m In Delta / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Chelsea82: 5:36pm On May 28, 2019
Here is the moment a lady is being pacified after a fake prophet allegedly duped her of N2m, today, in Egbeda, Lagos.

Watch The Video Here..https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/lady-being-pacified-after-fake-prophet.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Chelsea82: 5:36pm On May 28, 2019
See Reactions, Watch The Video HERE

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by gistblogger: 5:43pm On May 28, 2019
cool
Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 28, 2019
Oya na

1 Like

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Shelloween(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2019
Reminds me of MMN

Lol... The woman wanted to GH after PH
Did it happen in PH?

Damn! I told Nina I could rap!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by iamvictorbassey: 8:06pm On May 28, 2019
Without appologies to anyone. I want to say that this is the type of fraud I support.

Until people learn to understand that no one is chasing you in this life. Your actions and inactions yesterday, today and tomorrow determine your destiny. They won't stop falling prey for these conmen.

I have one person I wish falls prey for this so that she can also learn the hard way. The truth is no matter how much you try to convince them they'll tell you that you are still a small boy. And you know nothing about spirituality.

The guy even tried, he hit once and ran. Some commit you, instill fear in you then begin to milk you gradually weekly, monthly etc. Before you know it, you have lost millions.

Leave her to cry abeg. Next time no be person go tell am.

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 28, 2019
Women and pastors again.
Sorry I'm out of "pity" right now because a fake prophet can not just dupe people randomly. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by iornenge81(m): 8:08pm On May 28, 2019
Miracle finders

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by GeneralPula: 8:10pm On May 28, 2019
Wtf is she looking for that cost 2m to find. Well, star player no go shine if otu no dey!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Timmypromise(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2019
Hope say she no open leg
cry cry cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Phock2sweet: 8:11pm On May 28, 2019
Most Nigerian ladies respect their pastors and usually insult and disrespect their husbands? Why? A man that paid ur bride price, house you, feed you, clothe you?

Calling your pastor daddy and calling ur husband useless man. Why? Listened and do exactly what their pastors tell them and disobey their husbands completely.

Nigerian women, why na?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2019
Fake church everywere may God helps us end time isner

2 Likes

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 28, 2019
Greedy chruch member...did the pastor promise u blessing on a particular day....Abraham that God promised seff had to wait ......
Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Ubdavis(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2019
This is just one among numerous cases, and more to come...

1 Like

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 28, 2019
Naija ladies na another species of women walahi.

Meanwhile...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9502712_img20190528200958_jpeg87e6d8887a9f6e1aad15d40abbda228f

Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by alizma: 8:14pm On May 28, 2019
Don't be surprise, the husband dont know she has up to 100k in her account.

16 Likes

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 28, 2019
2m for this hard time

6 Likes

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Imoh555(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2019
This is exactly how the victim of yahoo feel pains yet still some mentally deluded Nigerian boys still glorifies and defends it

5 Likes

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by iCauseTrouble: 8:17pm On May 28, 2019
j
Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by StUriah(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2019
FAKE or FALSE Prophet?

Fake seems to be a Pretender while False uses his calling to manipulate his victims.

1 Like

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by daddytime(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2019
Obote mumu people.

Blame Buhari for this ode ...

I wonder how she came about the #2m in the first place.

You were able to hustle and save up #2m but now mumuishly decided to rely on a Prophet to help you take it to God's bank and put it in a fixed deposit In heaven.

See your life...

Just excise patience until your fixed deposit tenure matures in heaven by then Prophet the account officer will bring back your money multiplied.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Vince77(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2019
Why always women?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:
Without appologies to anyone. I want to say that this is the type of fraud I support.

Until people learn to understand that no one is chasing you in this life. Your actions and inactions yesterday, today and tomorrow determine your destiny. They won't stop falling prey for these conmen.

I have one person I wish falls prey for this so that she can also learn the hard way. The truth is no matter how much you try to convince them they'll tell you that you are still a small boy. And you know nothing about spirituality.

The guy even tried, he hit once and ran. Some commit you, instill fear in you then begin to milk you gradually weekly, monthly etc. Before you know it, you have lost millions.

Leave her to cry abeg. Next time no be person go tell am.
Not true. However that doesn't warrant fraud. This life is full of miseries beyond human comprehension

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2019
We the members of NCAN PortHarcourt chapter hereby declare this news inconclusive and order for a retelling of the story with the name and head shape of the fake prophet fully reported.

Signed
Ag Secretary general
Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by iamvictorbassey: 8:25pm On May 28, 2019
asuustrike1:

Not true. However that doesn't warrant fraud. This life is full of miseries beyond human comprehension
Honestly, I'll never agree to all the spiritual talk o. I tell you
Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by chiedu7: 8:28pm On May 28, 2019
Anybody who charges you for spiritual help is not of Jesus.

Jesus was clear, you received free you give free.

Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Thats why that tithe to be blessed is a lie.

If these Pastorneurs really want to follow the law of tithing, then why don't they share the tithes with the poor & widows?

Deu 26:12 When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, which is the year of tithing, and hast given it unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled; 

Also the tithes are for the Levites, are 9ja Pastorenuers Levites?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 28, 2019
iamvictorbassey:

Honestly, I'll never agree to all the spiritual talk o. I tell you
I have been there and have seen things. That lady wasn't smart enough hence she fell for that scam. A genuine prophet will never ask you for money to pray, you would voluntarily donate after answers to prayers if you wish. The lady was just desperate to get solutions at all cost

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) / Frank Geng-Quangrong Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Ummukulsum Sani / Torture Centre In Daura With 300 Inmates Discovered By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.