Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant (51732 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan / Man Catches His Wife Cheating And Exposes Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
shineeye1:

Quit this diabolism and demonism. Simply Divorce

Lol, nah... they're goin' learn today.

Then finally divorce her.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by bluecircle470: 1:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
dingbang:
I think its in the nature of women to reason stupidly sometimes.

"Stupid actions lies in d power of women, try to tolerate them"
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Damfostopper(m): 1:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Trust any female at your own peril

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
KweenAngela:
What a shame.

Her name is supposed to be changed to Sadness

I read somewhere that the man consented initially, then tried to stop the act when the thing don go far angry angry angry

Him no know say priq dey sweet pass priq??
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by shineeye1: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Okeikpu:
Slay wives grin

Exactly !

From Slay queens...
Beware of the Slaying Crew...lol

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by NabeelAbu: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nnamdi, see your life!
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by akwunmi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
waternogetenemy:
Very poor and tribalistic based journalism.

Yorubas have killed Nigeria Journalism with their penchant tribal remarks.

Wen it is a Yoruba offeneder they hide the name.
no one is being tribalistic,is you dat needs to clean up ur dirty thoughts
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by MissJoy29(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
thanks for educating him

lol...a pleasure it was
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by MissJoy29(f): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
Fourwinds:
thanks for educating him

lol...a pleasure it was
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Okeikpu(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
shineeye1:

Exactly !

From Slay queens...
Beware of the Slaying Crew...lol
cheesy
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Unbreakable007: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
The man is lucky

Don't ask me anything lipsrsealed
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Peterosky(m): 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
jeffrizzy1:
The man is even managing you and you are having extra-marital affairs.All these calabar women sef.
.Young man,it will do you more good if you learn to read with understanding before commenting. Or is it that you don't know the difference between Calabar and Akwa Ibom? Please kindly stop this your stupidity.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by jojothaiv(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
post=59397178:
Nobody is barren ... using that word
IVF is another viable option instead!
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Bukky001(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
abelprice:
Don't know who to blame... she might be doing it for of love she has for her husband.... dats 1 tin with women wen they love dey love indeed undecided

Abore eleyi ni...... so cheating is part of love indeed
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by ProFuhrer: 8:23pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, forgive my bad manners, but gentlemen and ladies, I really need your help to win a competition on Nairaland literature section.

Please click, like and share the post with my story Ikorodu Guard at the literature section.

It will barely take a few seconds of your time.

phillio(m ), Playbeatznation ,
pkota, onojie, collinsJn (m ), bathlomew1990 ,
abayomi27 (m ), Deuces25 (m ), kayodefam (m ),
STARGREEN(m ), Milikiman , Daddychukwu ,
senboy204(m ), Lectureradodo , Judekwado ,
spiritman5678 , WINDSOW (m ), jacklyn6 (f ),
danduchi(m ), AFULA (m ), Estellar , Tex42 (m ),
Damzil (f ), AleeDee(m ), ovobe1 (m ), Adaowerri111 ,
mykh01 (m ), onyeka205 (m ), slimdude (m ), Shagati
(m ), Nellybank (m ), 1dafulmi (f )
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by Jammiiee(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ohh shocked

And I thought u work for Nairaland shocked
Ishilove:
Please change the title. It is very distasteful

Modified:

The mod who changed the title before moving it has shown us all hope is not lost for Nairaland.
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by onyi143: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Please, I need a space to laugh very well.
What a drama? The husband accepted before and now decided to change his mind cos its seems the new lover can bang wella than him grin grin grin grin grin grin, wat a shame and disgrace to their families. Let me reserve my comment. Buy/sell Bitcoins, perfect money, PayPal etc check us @ Nairaomm.com the best ever

Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by themodernman: 4:45am On Aug 13, 2017
I no go lie I like akwa-ibom toto. E dey sweet to knack like ogbono. tongue
Re: Man Catches His Childless Wife Having Sex With Customer To Get Pregnant by luchalibre1447(m): 10:37am On Sep 04, 2017
my Friend Udemeh is a great man. he is also in trouble grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Naija Lady Bares Babybump In Shoot With Husband / Woman Who 'Lost' Her Husband Due To Her Ego Laments: There Is No Benefit In Prid / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.