Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan (79975 Views)

Man Catches His Wife In A Hotel With Man, Says "I Have The Right To Kill You" / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position / Man Catches Wife Sleeping With His House Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by lalasticlala(m): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
A barber, Gbenga Akinade, on Friday at an Ibadan Grade C Customary Court, secured the dissolution of his six-year-old marriage on grounds of infidelity.

Gbenga had told the court that his wife, Busayo, had sex with her former husband on his (Gbenga’s) matrimonial bed, adding that he could no longer tolerate her adulterous way.

He testified that he met the defendant when she was hawking herbal liquor (Agbo-Jedi), and that both of them agreed to marry after few months of courtship.

He said, “I did not know that she was a divorcee with two kids until she got pregnant for me. I began to suspect her adulterous ways after she gave birth to our second child.

“She used to go out for two or three days, leaving the children with neighbours.

“Her immoral affairs with her ex-husband came into open recently when I caught her having sex with the man on our matrimonial bed.

“I beat the hell out of her that day but allowed the man to go because unpleasant things might happen if I beat him.

“I decided for divorce in order to forget how I met her with her ex-husband on my bed.”

The petitioner prayed the court to allow him to have the custody of his children.

“I promise to take good care of them,’’ he said.

The respondent, in her defence, said that her estranged husband was aware that she had two children before he married her.

She, however, was silent on the allegation that she had sex with her ex-husband on Gbenga’s matrimonial bed.

Busayo added that Gbenga regularly beat her.

She pleaded with the court to peacefully resolve the conflict.

“I am not ready to leave my matrimonial home and my children,’’ she said.

The President of the court, Chief Mukaila Balogun, dissolved the marriage on grounds of lack of love.

“The opinion of the court is that there is no more love between the parties based on the testimonies of the couple,’’ he said.

Balogun ordered that two of the three children should be in the custody of their father while the last child should be with the mother.

The president of the court ordered the petitioner to be paying N4, 000 monthly to the respondent for the upkeep of the only child with her.

(NAN)

http://punchng.com/my-wife-had-sex-with-her-ex-husband-on-our-matrimonial-bed/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Adeyeancah(m): 2:53pm On Mar 03, 2017
Edumareeee! shocked

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by DLondonboiy: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2017
Even God cannot understand women...

Why did you leave your ex? Why not kukuma stay with him? No? You want to have your cake and eat it?

as for the barber, I have nothing to say to you!
Outta all the girls in the whole Nigeria, come to NL and see girls, u chose d one selling agbo..
what did u expect from lowlives?

138 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by austine4real(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2017
aahaahhaaa

mewa nsele ooo

Lori bedi oko e ni ale to wa n do mole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by BiafranBushBoy: 3:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Women ooo...

Just tired of some of them!!!

#Teamsingle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Omotayor123(f): 3:19pm On Mar 03, 2017
Yepaashocked
This happens, when you're addicted to your Ex. #Iranuundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Opistorincos(m): 3:26pm On Mar 03, 2017
why are they now hooking the man like a criminal, they both consented to the act
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 03, 2017
Ndi Ofe Asisa... Jideamugiaka Ooo

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by adadike281(f): 4:02pm On Mar 03, 2017
Afonja man will give u d best owambe party of your life and divorce you 2 days later. the woman no try at all, she just dey commit abomination up and down. u marry, divorce ,come marry again, u still go back, go fvck d man u divorced! Tufiakwa! in igboland , we dey call am 'nso ani'.

91 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by raumdeuter: 4:15pm On Mar 03, 2017
Why dem no dey lock door?

Or look for another venue to do am

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by talk2archy: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
come, afonjas they swear for una for this way of life. well it has become their culture anyway wetin concern me

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by DONSMITH123(m): 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by condomuser: 4:20pm On Mar 03, 2017
Its not a new thing. Its the normal lifestyle of an Afonjas grin

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by teebaxy(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
This is why I'm scared of women this days.... Don't be surprised if she ends up saying sorry and blaming the deveil
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Burger01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
sad

18 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
Chai!

Its not enough to cheat on your husband

You insulted him the more by inviting a man to your home

And you made it more demonic by defiling your matrimonial bed!

This is.the height of infidelity! angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Papiikush: 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2017
Nigga wifed a bìtch.

These hoes... They for everybody!
Pass them all around they at every party
They ain't go'n be loyal not for anybody tongue

9 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by PrickGetSize(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Never make a hoe a housewife - Dr Dre.

13 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Opakan2: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Women nowadays are something else especially married ones..

They are neither contented nor satisfied with what they have.. As if it's that easy for a man to work his heads off to cater for them and their families.
Such myopic and self-centered creatures.. not all tho.

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
NCAN mainland branch, observing

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by PqsMike: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
Really
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Kvistpublishing: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin grin grin

Omo Ibadan Kini Sow? grin
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by selfmadeboss: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
i no blame her, i blame the husband cos he cant differentiate and olosho from a wife

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by emmykojo007(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
grin cry kiss ibadan women like that thing
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Dax18: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2017
shiii happens
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Vizzim: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Well.. Let the court decide
Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by Backinfront(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Women cheat because it's their nature.

8 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by divineshare(m): 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
I'm the only one that noticed that Nigeria recession affected every other thing except konji?

Se.x news on the increase of recent.

6 Likes

Re: Man Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Ex On Their Matrimonial Bed In Ibadan by emmyblow: 4:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Women one joy stick no they do them, may God help all men we the die for Women ooooooooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Marriage List Given To A Man In Akwa Ibom (Screenshot) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.