Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (35802 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 9:53am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Shey you see why I said people that are ignorant shouldn't be talking? You know nothing about medicine so keep quiet.
Latent phase of labour is from 0cm to 4cm that means that cervix can be closed and a diagnosis of labour is made. You don't even know common labour and you want me to discuss immunology and oncology with you?

Fuckkking illiterate.

Shut your bloody odour emitting gap called a mouth and withdraw those leprous things you type with called fingers.

A cervical exam checks for dilation from 0 to 10 cm and not 0 to 4cm (another proof of your medical ineptitude)

Even though the patient may be having contractions she would be placed on observation. Her 0cm can jump to 7cm in less than an hour depending on the space between her contractions.

See how easily you can even misdiagnose labour? 0cm to 4cm? My God!

Actual labour MUST INDICATE a few things and one is cervical effacement. Cervical effacement is measured in percentage. When your cervix is 100% effaced, that means it is paper thin, so the baby can slip right through and when this is observed during the cervical check and there are also close contractions then labour is determined.

Are you now a gynaecologist oga herbal doctor?

You know Nada and need to stop typing erroneous medical diagnosis with those leprous fingers of yours. You who claims to know about labour see the misdiagnosis you just gave about labour up there.

Even my attached picture proves me right and proves you wrong!

Fvvcking medical illiterate!!! Herbalist champion!!!

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

There were brain waves when the doctor checked the second time. The guy was not originally brain dead.

Quiet
Thats why it was called a miracle recovery
because people dont come back normally from such...
Those brain waves shouldn't have come back...

Simple

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by shaybebaby(f): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:

Shut your bloody odour emitting gap called a mouth and withdraw those leprous things you type with called fingers.

A cervical exam checks for dilation from 0 to 10 cm and not 0 to 4cm (another proof of your medical ineptitude)

Even though the patient may be having contractions she would be placed on observation. Her 0cm can jump to 7cm in less than an hour depending on the space between her contractions.

Actual labour MUST INDICATE a few things and one is cervical effacement. Cervical effacement is measured in percentage. When your cervix is 100% effaced, that means it is paper thin, so the baby can slip right through and when this is observed during the cervical check and there are also close contractions then labour is determined.

You know Nada and need to stop typing erroneous medical diagnosis with those leprous fingers of yours. You who claims to know about labour see the misdiagnosis you just gave about labour up there.

I don't know how stuff is done in Nigeria, but here if you are not up to 4cm dilated, you are sent back home except you already have history of it being a high risk pregnancy.
Or maybe your waters have broken very early on and it is necessary to get things moving quickly.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2017
shaybebaby:

I don't know how stuff is done in Nigeria, but here if you are not up to 4cm dilated, you are sent back home except you already have history of it being a high risk pregnancy.
Or maybe your waters have broken very early on and it is necessary to get things moving quickly.

Exactly! So how can a misdiagnosis occur when you are already at 4cm as he claimed?

He thinks at 4cm the cervix is still closed so false labour can be declared at 4cm.

He does not even know what dilation means which was why I had to post those pictures.

The standard used on labour and determination of readiness for delivery is from 0 cm to 10cm. From 4cm a patient can be encouraged to push especially if she refuses to dilate further after observation. The coming baby as he causes contractions and moves further down will help the dilation along but delivery is often much better and easier when dilation is at 8 to 10cm

And yes high risk pregnancies always cause induced labour options or operative delivery.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:

Someone that knows nada about Medicine that can't even get labour right that wants to discuss immunology and oncology.

Labour is divided into 3 stages.
The 1st stage is further divided into
1)Latent phase with cervical dilation of 0cm to 4cm with no finger entering the cervix at 0cm in a nulliparous woman
2) Active phase of labour from 4cm to 10cm full dilation.

Go and read an obsterics textbook. Stop embarrassing yourself. And you want to discuss immunology and oncology.
Little things like this and you can't even get them right.

Fuckkking genius you are.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Someone that knows nada about Medicine that can't even get labour right that wants to discuss immunology and oncology.

1)Latent phase with cervical dilation of 0cm to 4cm with no finger entering the cervix at 0cm in a nulliparous woman

Go and read an obsterics textbook. Stop embarrassing yourself. And you want to discuss immunology and oncology.

The op has demonstrated more medical and even clinical knowledge than you since the beginning of this thread.

The joke is on u
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

Another foolish quack attempt
Comparing labour to brain death

There is nothing like misdiagnosis of labour
False labour is a technical term and diagnosis
It doesn't translate to misdiagnosis of labour.
Stop compounding your problems!

I repeat, only quacks like u play with human lives by misdiagnosing brain and certification of brain death.
I was only comparing how definition aids in diagnosis. Smartass, I never compared both.

What I said was that the first diagnosis was wrong, misdiagnosis, so the diagnosis gets changed to false labour.

You guys are dense
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

The op has demonstrated more medical and even clinical knowledge than you since the beginning of this thread.

The joke is on u
Oh,you too don't know the stages of labour? My God shocked shocked
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by shaybebaby(f): 10:42am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:

Exactly! So how can a misdiagnosis occur when you are already at 4cm as he claimed?

He thinks at 4cm the cervix is still closed so false labour can be declared at 4cm.

He does not even know what dilation means which was why I had to post those pictures.

The standard used on labour and determination of readiness for delivery is from 0 cm to 10cm. From 4cm a patient can be encouraged to push especially if she refuses to dilate further after observation. The coming baby as he causes contractions and moves further down will help the dilation along but delivery is often much better and easier when dilation is at 8 to 10cm
No, you are not encouraged to push before 10cm. You get an emergency cesarean. Below 4, I repeat you are not in active labour.
Some women start to dilate, have steady contractions and then cease. They are sent home and given a time to return if nothing has changed and the baby is overdue. Or they are induced to get things moving along. It depends on many things, her general health, if she is at risk of developing certain complications, the health of the baby, even race plays a part in determining what line of action believe it or not.

For most whites, their babies engage weeks prior to due date. For us blacks, are babies mostly do not until we are in active labour.

In essence what he saying is that circumstances change which means that what was valid in one moment no longer is if the circumstances requiring the first pronouncement are no longer there. A new one will replace it.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:

And yes high risk pregnancies always cause induced labour options or operative delivery.
Patient encouraged to push at 4cm?

Ha, now it all makes sense. Chai. Wetin person no go see for Nairaland.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I was only comparing how definition aids in diagnosis. Smartass, I never compared both.

What I said was that the first diagnosis was wrong, misdiagnosis, so the diagnosis gets changed to false labour.

You guys are dense

Keep quiet please
There is criteria for labour diagnosis.
And that criteria is what is used
Brain death also has criteria and that is used also

Stop compounding your issues further.
Meanwhile, your ground breaking pathophysiology is still pending.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2017
shaybebaby:

No, you are not encouraged to push before 10cm. You get an emergency cesarean. Below 4, I repeat you are not in active labour.
Some women start to dilate, have steady contractions and then cease. They are sent home and given a time to return if nothing has changed and the baby is overdue. Or they are induced to get things moving along. It depends on many things, her general health, if she is at risk of developing certain complications, the health of the baby, even race plays a part in determining what line of action believe it or not.

For most whites, their babies engage weeks prior to due date. For us blacks, are babies mostly do not until we are in active labour.

In essence what he saying is that circumstances change which means that what was valid in one moment no longer is if the circumstances requiring the first pronouncement are no longer there. A new one will replace it.
Thank you. Someone that gets it.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

If I call you mumu now people will say I am being a bully.

Remember you first mentioned Braxton Hicks contractions and used it as a misdiagnosis of labour? Does Braxton Hicks cause dilation? Yes or no?

The answer is no! And since the answer is no and dilation is one of the requirements for labour determination how then can a qualified medical person misdiagnose Braxton Hicks as actual labour? Do you see another of your medical ineptitude exposed?

Oga herbalist where is your pathophysiology for spontaneous remission and stop running to text books for simple things about pregnancy.

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

Quiet
Thats why it was called a miracle recovery
because people dont come back normally from such...
Those brain waves shouldn't have come back...

Simple

Lol......and if the machines used in the first place were faulty?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 10:49am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

The joke is on u

Felix lie Mohammed.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Catfishbilly since yesterday I have been begging you for this pathophysiology for spontaneous remission and instead you have slowly shifted the talk to gynaecology. grin grin

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

grin grin Jumbo dumbo says the machines may have been faulty yet 4 neurologists certified the patient brain dead on the same faulty machine. grin grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 10:56am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Exactly
Only quack doctors like you will use faulty machines in a country with the best facilities where hospitals can be sued to court dearly for even minor mistakes.

Stop making yourself a jester.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 10:59am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:

If I call you mumu now people will say I am being a bully.

Remember you first mentioned Braxton Hicks contractions and used it as a misdiagnosis of labour? Does Braxton Hicks cause dilation? Yes or no?

The answer is no! And since the answer is no and dilation is one of the requirements for labour determination how then can a qualified medical person misdiagnose Braxton Hicks as actual labour? Do you see another of your medical ineptitude exposed?

Oga herbalist where is your pathophysiology for spontaneous remission and stop running to text books for simple things about pregnancy.

Goalpost shift alert!!!!!!
Illiterate that says a woman can push at 4cm, how dumb can a person be?

The crux of the debate has been if labour could be diagnosed at 0cm and I've demonstrated that. Latent phase of LABOUR is from 0cm to 4cm. But your blindness won't let you see it.

Now, what I said was that if a woman is having contractions and is admitted to the hospital, a provisional diagnosis of labour is made, but if no cervical dilation is notes after a day or 2, labour was misdiagnosed and the diagnosis is changed to false labour/Braxton Hicks contractions because those contractions don't cause cervical dilation which the woman in question never achieved.

Dumbo
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet please
There is criteria for labour diagnosis.
And that criteria is what is used
Brain death also has criteria and that is used also

Stop compounding your issues further.
Meanwhile, your ground breaking pathophysiology is still pending.
There's criteria and there's definition, they both work hand in hand, one can't be done without the other.

So definition of brain death is irreversible, so if it reverses, then it's not brain death. Una dense ooo
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:
Catfishbilly since yesterday I have been begging you for this pathophysiology for spontaneous remission and instead you have slowly shifted the talk to gynaecology. grin grin

Go to the health section open the thread and we'll talk about it.

So that my colleagues can hear you spill your pseudomedicine bullshit like a woman can push at 4cm.

My belle oooo.
Fuckkking illiterate retard
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2017
JackBizzle:

Felix lie Mohammed.

Empty already lipsrsealed
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 11:04am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Goalpost shift alert!!!!!!
Illiterate that says a woman can push at 4cm, how dumb can a person be?

The crux of the debate has been if labour could be diagnosed at 0cm and I've demonstrated that. Latent phase of LABOUR is from 0cm to 4cm. But your blindness won't let you see it.

Now, what I said was that if a woman is having contractions and is admitted to the hospital, a provisional diagnosis of labour is made, but if no cervical dilation is notes after a day or 2, labour was misdiagnosed and the diagnosis is changed to false labour/Braxton Hicks contractions because those contractions don't cause cervical dilation which the woman in question never achieved.

Dumbo

Shut your dirty lying mouth. On this very thread you actually invented goal post shifting and have so mastered the art.

Who would consider Braxton Hicks as labour if not the medically uninformed? Can a medical person call Braxton Hicks actual labour when they know what to look for to confirm actual labour?

Do you see your stupidity in full HD format? You are using lay mens assumptions to argue actual medical observations regarding Braxton Hicks. You are a Jumbo Dumbo!

We asked for your pathophysiology and you vanished only to reappear with a labour example for misdiagnosis and you wonder who actually shifted the goal post. Is Braxton Hicks no longer a labour topic?

Why are you this confused herbal doctor? Your Agbo no dey work for you again?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

There's criteria and there's definition, they both work hand in hand, one can't be done without the other.

So definition of brain death is irreversible, so if it reverses, then it's not brain death. Una dense ooo

Shattap,
Likewise since end - stage cancer is supposed to lead to the end of the patient
If it reverses then its no longer end-stage cancer that was diagnosed.....
Chai

You are really a herbalist!

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Go to the health section open the thread and we'll talk about it.

So that my colleagues can hear you spill your pseudomedicine bullshit like a woman can push at 4cm.

My belle oooo.
Fuckkking illiterate retard

All these your shouts of illiteracy is not what was asked. You claimed you have access to the pathophysiology for spontaneous remission and since yesterday I have been begging for it and the only responses I have gotten from you have been shouts of illiterate illiterate upandan.

It's obvious you are simply on a face saving mission right now since you know you have nothing to show oga herbalist.

All over this thread your medical ineptitude has been on open display. I may not be a medical person so I am permitted to make little errors compared to what a so called herbal cum medical doctor has been doing all over this thread.

Where is your pathophysiology?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by shaybebaby(f): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Thank you. Someone that gets it.
No medical personnel here but can speak as a woman.

Also, there are lots of things which science cannot explain... Yet!!

However just because we cannot explain it doesn't mean we ascribe it to the supernatural. That means an end to the quest for answers.

At the beginning of the 1900's we could not overcome earth's gravitational but the quest for answers did not end there because we did not say, only angels can travel to space. Now we can because we found an answer.

Statements back then regarding flight are no longer valid.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:

Shut your dirty lying mouth. On this very thread you actually invented goal post shifting and have so mastered the art.

Who would consider Braxton Hicks as labour if not the medically uninformed? Can a medical person call Braxton Hicks actual labour when they know what to look for to confirm actual labour?

Do you see your stupidity in full HD format? You are using lay mens assumptions to argue actual medical observations regarding Braxton Hicks. You are a Jumbo Dumbo!

We asked for your pathophysiology and you vanished only to reappear with a labour example for misdiagnosis and you wonder who actually shifted the goal post. Is Braxton Hicks no longer a labour topic?

Why are you this confused herbal doctor? Your Agbo no dey work for you again?

So if a woman having regular contractions suddenly appear and you do a vaginal exam and discover she's not dilated yet, you make a diagnosis of false labour without observation just like that? shocked shocked shocked

No wonder you say women can push at 4cm. Illiterate.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

Shattap,
Chai

That was when he claimed it has a pathophysiology to it and we have been begging for this since yesterday and he has jumped to gynaecology out of the blue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 11:11am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:

That was when he claimed it has a pathophysiology to it and we have been begging for this since yesterday and he has jumped to gynaecology out of the blue.

Just like I told u
He is a frog cheesy
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2017
butterflylion:

All these your shouts of illiteracy is not what was asked. You claimed you have access to the pathophysiology for spontaneous remission and since yesterday I have been begging for it and the only responses I have gotten from you have been shouts of illiterate illiterate upandan.

It's obvious you are simply on a face saving mission right now since you know you have nothing to show oga herbalist.

All over this thread your medical ineptitude has been on open display. I may not be a medical person so I am permitted to make little errors compared to what a so called herbal cum medical doctor has been doing all over this thread.

Where is your pathophysiology?
You're not a medical person and you have the right to question the opinions of a medical doctor?

End of discussion ladies and gentlemen. This dude isn't qualified.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by butterflylion: 11:12am On Aug 16, 2017
CatfishBilly:

So if a woman having regular contractions suddenly appear and you do a vaginal exam and discover she's not dilated yet, you make a diagnosis of false labour without observation just like that? shocked shocked shocked

No wonder you say women can push at 4cm. Illiterate.

Again the word "illiterate " in place of a plea for your pathophysiology for spontaneous remission which you claimed to have since yesterday.

Fvvcking moronic liar in herbal scrubs.

Show it to us here and invite your medical colleagues from the health section to come. You own the knowledge so humour us. cheesy
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by CatfishBilly: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2017
felixomor:

Shattap,
Chai

I'm not going through this with you again. You and your illiterate friend go and open a thread in the Health section then we'll discuss that topic so that your ignorance will be laid bare to the world.

Pushing at 4cm would be the least of your blunders, trust me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (29) (Reply)

Ada Jesus' Mother Rejects Prophet Odumeje's N1 Million Gift To Ada Jesus (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.