Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,737 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. (35816 Views)

What Happens After We Die? Near-death-experiences & Reincarnation / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / Scientist Discorvered There Is God After Researching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

And yet you were "unconscious", after injections on your gum...
LMAO cheesy

Chai, this lying joke wont go away
You couldn't spin the lies well again.
Olodo

This is the second time that you have rushed to accuse me before reading what i wrote.

I thought i was given injections on my gums which always leave a sore spot.

The doctor didnt give me such injections during surgery. What actually happened was that the anaesthetist put me to sleep wiyh his IV like equipment and the surgery went on.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

This is the second time that you have rushed to accuse me before reading what i wrote.

I thought i was given injections on my gums which always leave a sore spot.
Are you done lying? grin

JackBizzle:

The doctor didnt give me such injections during surgery. What actually happened was that the anaesthetist put me to sleep wiyh his IV like equipment and the surgery went on.

Quiet please.
You simply thought you were smart.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Are you done lying? grin

Quiet please.
You simply thought you were smart.

You have proven yourself to be a slowpoke. Even your accmplice was foolish enough to confirm that unconscious people hallucinate- out of body experiences during surgery is nothong but hallucination. I think there are studies on such
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by adepeter2027(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

I wrote the 'shaving dog part' in English you slowpoke.
Do you have skull for accommodating brain at all? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
adepeter2027:

Do you have skull for accommodating brain at all? undecided
So says a boy who has never and will never linger long enough to sustain an intelligent convo.

No, i don't have a brain but you do, yet you couldn't see that i clearly typed the part she understood in English and not in pidgin.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

What is this one saying?
See? Yet you call people Ode.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

You know what rational peolple call out of body experience?
HALLUCINATION!
You mean i was hallucinating when i saw my own self standing away from my body as the Doctors fought to revive me? really? So why didn't i have this same experience many other times i was sedated for surgery? why only this time?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

You mean i was hallucinating when i saw my own self standing away from my body as the Doctors fought to revive me? really? So why didn't i have this same experience many other times i was sedated for surgery? why only this time?

Maybe you had sex before the surgery. It could be many reasons.

I too hallucinated only once out of three surgeries
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

You have proven yourself to be a slowpoke. Even your accmplice was foolish enough to confirm that unconscious people hallucinate- out of body experiences during surgery is nothong but hallucination. I think there are studies on such
Even if this your ignorance is true
Sharrap. Is that why you lied?

Get out of here, with your yeye lies.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Maybe you had sex before the surgery. It could be many reasons.

I too hallucinated only once out of three surgeries
Hmmmmm. So having sex before surgery amounts to having hallucinations?

You mean i had sex in an hospital bed or i had sex at home before going to the hospital for surgery?

Guy, why did you ever call yourself Logicboy? You are the most illogical human being i have encountered in my life.

for your info, as at when i had that surgery i had not had sex for more than 9years, so how could having sex trigger that experience?

Do you have sense at all?

@Felixomor and Butterflylion, how have you guys been keeping up with this character?

This is what Ishilove had to put up with for 4yrs?
Oh Ma Lawwwwd, I can't, i just can't take it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 2:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

You mean i had sex in an hospital bed or i had sex at home before going to the hospital for surgery?

Guy, why did you ever call yourself Logicboy? You are the most illogical human being i have encountered in my life.

for your info, as at when i had that surgery i had not had sex for more than 9years, so how could having sex trigger that experience?

@Felixomor and Butterflylion, how have you guys been keeping up with this character?

He is
Jumbo dumbo for a reason.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by MightySparrow: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Hallucinations are not experienced in coma.
Hallucinations are perceptions by conscious people.
And Hallucinations dont depend on the name you bear

Check on that

Thanks for the correction. Answer my question anyway.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
MightySparrow:

Thanks for the correction. Answer my question anyway.

Your question was based on the false assertion on hallucination that was corrected.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by MightySparrow: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Your question was based on the false assertion on hallucination that was corrected.

Have you had experienced near death experience yourself?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

My sister, na so e haunt me for four good years o but I thank God sey where hin werey end, na dia my own start.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
MightySparrow:

Have you had experienced near death experience yourself?

No, i haven't.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ishilove:

My sister, na so e haunt me for four good years o but I thank God sey where hin werey end, na dia my own start.
You really try my sister. You try to keep up with this kid.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:
He is Jumbo dumbo for a reason.
Now i see that the name suits him fine.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

Like many atheists are noticing-a lot of religious extremists like yourself have zero sense of humor.

Clearly I was joking about the sex. Sex has nothing to do with surgery hallucinations
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Even if this your ignorance is true
Sharrap. Is that why you lied?

Get out of here, with your yeye lies.

What did i lie about? My dental surgery. Lol. Pls tell me how i lied
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ishilove:

Swerve. Go and look elsewhere to fight.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

What did i lie about? My dental surgery. Lol. Pls tell me how i lied

Pls Gerrarahia
Inject gum kwa
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Like many atheists are noticing-a lot of religious extremists like yourself have zero sense of humor.

Clearly I was joking about the sex. Sex has nothing to do with surgery hallucinations

Do you even know what religious extremity means?

Your sense of humour is as dry as casava flakes in the desert.

Of all things, you had to use Sex. What kind of a person is this?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

I knew that sex was your trigger being a self righteous female religious extremist who takes sex to be spiritual
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Pls Gerrarahia
Inject gum kwa

Ode. You dont know that is the gums they inject to numb pain when working on teeth? grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

Ode. You dont know that is the gums they inject to numb pain when working on teeth? grin

Sharrap there.
And They injected your (oops grin + gum )while you were unconscious ba

Olodo jumbo.
Next time go and learn how to tell lies with sense.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by analice107: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

I knew that sex was your trigger being a self righteous female religious extremist who takes sex to be spiritual

oko oko doesn't know that sex is spiritual. Gererahia boy.

Listen, Sex is not a sin, you hear? It's only a sin if it is done outside of marriage. You are so stupid to think that when you mention sex will crumble. Sorry, i am standing up right.

See, God wants me to have sex, plenty of of it, that's why he created me and gave me a sex organ. I will marry soon and i will have plenty of crazy sex. Now, go and die.

You maggot.

1 Like

Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
analice107:

oko oko doesn't know that sex is spiritual. Gererahia boy.

Listen, Sex is not a sin, you hear? It's only a sin if it is done outside of marriage. You are so stupid to think that when you mention sex will crumble. Sorry, i am standing up right.

See, God wants me to have sex, plenty of of it, that's why he created me and gave me a sex organ. I will marry soon and i will have plenty of crazy sex. Now, go and die.

You maggot.

I knew it. Typical cliche. Super holy sister is actually a sex starved nymph in private. grin
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

Sharrap there.
And They injected your (oops grin + gum )while you were unconscious ba

Olodo jumbo.
Next time go and learn how to tell lies with sense.

This guy. How does your comment even make sense?
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by felixomor: 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
JackBizzle:

This guy. How does your comment even make sense?

U should have Asked urslf before u started doing gymnastics with poorly planned lies.
Re: Atheist Neurosurgeon Finds God After Near Death Experience. by JackBizzle: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
felixomor:

U should have Asked urslf before u started doing gymnastics with poorly planned lies.

Lies? Where did i lie?

Simple question but you will start rambling nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.