Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Fan Calls Out Funlola Aofeyibi-raimi For Snubbing Him At A Lagos Mall - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Calls Out Funlola Aofeyibi-raimi For Snubbing Him At A Lagos Mall (666 Views)

Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / "In My Early Twenties" - Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi Shares Throwback Photo / Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fan Calls Out Funlola Aofeyibi-raimi For Snubbing Him At A Lagos Mall by Okey80: 9:54am On Aug 12, 2017
A fan of Tinsel star and popular Nollywood actress Funlola Aofiyebi-has taken to Facebook page to call her out for ignoring her when he went to say hi at a shopping mall in Lagos.

According to Precious Eze who claim to have worked with "far bigger star" than her, he said that this is not the first time the star is exhibiting such snobbish act as she has previously ignored her before. He promised that if it happens he "will give it to her in public".

I loved this woman like hell, but now habing a rethink after she showed me the real her the other day at Maryland mall.

I think Funlola Aofiyebi-Raimi is really the Brenda she acts in Tinsel and I am not giving to judging people easily, but I wasn't impressed at all.

I had worked with FAR BIGGER STARS.
Still, I won't judge her.

This is to tell her that I wasn't impressed at all, especially when this has happened twice, one was when I went to shoprite Ikeja with Broadcaster, Ngozi Alaegbu and as we were eating at Mr. Biggs, she walked in and I stood, greeted her, she looked at me and walked out.

I mean, I am angry but won't judge her still.

Somebody should talk her for me because I wouldn't want to stop watching Tinsel because of her.

The third time, I WILL GIVE IT TO HER IN PUBLIC and I mean it.

Well, i don't think he will need to give it to her again. I trust this his post will go viral.

http://oddnaija..com.ng/2017/08/super-fan-calls-out-popular-nollywood.html?m=1

Re: Fan Calls Out Funlola Aofeyibi-raimi For Snubbing Him At A Lagos Mall by eezeribe(m): 10:00am On Aug 12, 2017
Is it by force
Re: Fan Calls Out Funlola Aofeyibi-raimi For Snubbing Him At A Lagos Mall by woodboi(m): 10:03am On Aug 12, 2017
Kofo.. Like peak! Pride fall on her.

(1) (Reply)

Actor RMD Goes Canoeing As He Covers Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue / Actress Tonto Dikeh Goes Spiritual Again / Kemi Olunloyo Bans Seyi Law From Visiting Oyo State When She Becomes Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.