Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) (880 Views)

Man Brutalises His Daughter Over School Uniform (Photos) / Man Brutalises His Wife, Flogs Her With Machete After Disagreement. Photos / Man Brutalises His Wife, Tears Up Her Certificates After Quarrel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by henryanna36: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
What is the world turning into?A Nigerian man has brutally raped his child in the north.An NGO in Kaduna state is currently demanding justice for two-year-old Meimunat Shehu pictured below, whose father brutalized her, raped her and also sodomized her. She is currently at the state hospital receiving medical attention.

The NGO is calling on the government to ensure that Meimunat gets justice, as her father’s family members are trying to cover his crime up by claiming he is mentally ill.

See sad photos of the little Meimunat in the hospital below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/father-brutalises-his-2-year-old.html?m=1

Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by henryanna36: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017

Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by arsenic33(m): 11:56am On Aug 12, 2017
Iyami.... Pedophiles everywhere. Its like it is for ritual purpose. God have mercy
Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by adadike281(f): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Smh for some fathers. Mothers with suspicious husbands should pls keep keen eyes on their kids especially the girl child.
Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by Jostico: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
What offence have this little girl committed now?
Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by CarlosTheJackal: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hausa cannot change.

When they don't see toddlers they turn their attention to animals

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by xelly: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
She will beg for justice and won't get it. This is a country you want me to associate myself with. God forbid Nigeria!
Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by iLoveConductor: 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
If Waste African piglets are not mining human skulls or doing 419, their haboki counterparts would be molesting 2years Olds or bombing each other in their mosques.

Somebody give me one reason I should be in Nigeria with this diabolical unity begging terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by Larryfest(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
That man needs to be hanged!!

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by Garrithe1st: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2017
A condemnable act. The perpetrator should be punished with utmost severity.

I thought Igbos in Ebonyi who enjoy yaanshing their grannies were the worst, now this..

Pls I need to book a room in Presidential hotel where I can faint in peace..

cry
Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by Garrithe1st: 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
iLoveConductor:
If Waste African piglets are not mining human skulls or doing 419, their haboki counterparts would be molesting 2years Olds or slamming explosives in their mosques.

Somebody give me one reason I should be in Nigeria with this diabolical unity begging terrorists.

And our Igbo brothers have joined them by gangbaaanging their grannies without fear of God.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by iLoveConductor: 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
[s]
Garrithe1st:
A condemnable act. The perpetrator should be punished with utmost severity.

I thought Osobo migrants in Lagoon who enjoy yaanshing their grannies were the worst, now this..

Pls I need to book a room in Presidential hotel where I can faint in peace..

[/s]
Who else is topping the list of defilement, rape, skull mining and ritual cases if not the one and only diabolical unity begging e-piglets of Waste Africa?

Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by Garrithe1st: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
iLoveConductor:
[s][/s]
Who else is topping the list of defilement, rape, skull mining and ritual cases if not the one and only diabolical unity begging e-piglets of Waste Africa?

I condemn the evils in the South West as much as I condemn the knaxking of grannies by Ipod touts..

grin
Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by iLoveConductor: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
Garrithe1st:

I condemn the evils in the South West as much as I condemn the knaxking of grannies by Ipod touts..

Exactly. If "knacking of grannies" (by mutual consent) is a crime, then its likely all married females from a particular tribe (especially those ones hawking agbo) would be in jail by now for massive, routine adultery (they don't even charge mechanics money for shining their dirty kpekus). cheesy

I also don't need to remind you the region where rape and skull mining is the order of the day. cheesy

Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by Garrithe1st: 12:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
iLoveConductor:

Exactly. If "knacking of grannies" (by mutual consent) is a crime, then its likely all married females from a particular tribe (especially those ones hawking agbo) would be in jail by now for massive, routine adultery (they don't even charge mechanics money for shining their dirty kpekus). cheesy

I also don't need to remind you the region where rape and skull mining is the order of the day. cheesy

Your grannies are being gaangraped by young Igbo men you're talking mutual nonsense. How can a sane person ram a granny in the butt and kpekus without fear of God?

Una wicked ooo...Ndigbo

grin
Re: Man Brutalises His 2yr Old Daughter In Kaduna,Rapes & Sodomises Her(pics) by iLoveConductor: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
[s]
Garrithe1st:

Your grannies are being gaangraped by young Igbo men you're talking mutual nonsense. How can a sane person ram a granny in the butt and kpekus without fear of God?

Una wicked ooo...Ndigbo

[/s]
Disappear from my presence you diabolical scratched face demon.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Army Reacts To Viral Video Showing IPOB Members Tortured / Most Wanted Drug Trafficker Meets His Doom!! / Nigerian Customs Duty SCAM!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.