Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos (29640 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by columbus007(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2017
So na dis fine woman dat ugly Timi dey chao shocked
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
She's fine no doubt.
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by QueenRock(f): 6:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
A homely well brought up woman trying to imitate the h0es and slay queen.
you don't hv sense o. How is she doing that? Hypocrite
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by greatman247(m): 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

How do you know she's well brought up. Just by mere photoshoot? Na Wa for you, I can bet you can be easily deceived.
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by byemx06(m): 6:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
abiodunalasa:
I don't get o... So anyone who is a relative to a celebrity is also a celebrity

That's how I found on front page a post about the ex wife of Funke Akindele's Husband. Can u imagine undecided
I got so annoyed when I saw that post wat nonsence,was my biz wit her
nija blog mata tire mi abeg
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by tivta(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
All I see is make up every where...
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by mikejj(m): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
grin timi is a good Gardner look at his garden mehn
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2017

Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by officialJP(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
inspiration of love music for dakolo
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
See as this wife fine.. na this type pesin dey find no be all those slaydemons..
by the way how this fine girl take gree for that black winch ??

Because that black winch as you call him, he will be caring, loving, and also supportive in every thing he has and loyal. Such men marry women like us
So am not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by fynex(m): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
axortedbabe:
This woman is so pretty
And she looks homely

Yes o.. ..

Just love the way she keeps sampling that ring!
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by mmachi96(f): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
viviangist:
She shared the Pictures On Instagram with Caption ...

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/timi-dakolos-wife-busola-shares-new-photos

pretty damsel#wonderful creature#
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by bluejean(f): 12:20am On Aug 13, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Hmmnn.. What has she done? Taking pictures n looking good as a celeb's wife don turn crime? Allow them breathe biko
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by Konquest: 8:35am On Aug 13, 2017
viviangist:
She shared the Pictures On Instagram with Caption ...

Source : http://www.viviangist.com.ng/timi-dakolos-wife-busola-shares-new-photos

Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by bonifieldstun(m): 9:42am On Aug 13, 2017
Lol the first picture tho her face be like baby goat face
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by kingsass: 10:14am On Aug 13, 2017
angry
tonio2wo:
Nna mehn! The small teams are giving the big ones a good run for their money this beginning of epl season.

o to GBA penalty WOR trow in
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by IgedeBushBoy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
The woman's fine kiss

She seems to be a fan of Ankara. Wit dis kain wife mehn, I go de take hed waka grin
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by jaksmillioniar: 2:53am On Aug 17, 2017
kaycshine:
She looks so womanly
baby u are too beautifu
Re: Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Dakolo, Stuns In New Photos by WhiteMoneyMusik(f): 3:19am On Aug 17, 2017
=[center]C'MON FELLAS, Lets BAG SMAwards9ja 1Million! THIS NOV. 4TH 2017.
Though KhingSIMEO says He Appreciates Every Single Sweet Ladies and Handsome Guys Out There That VOTED, He Said that "Your VOTES Last Week COUNTED!, WE CAME SECOND POSITION, THE FIRST POSITION Points IS NOt THAT FAR AWAY FROM MY POINT; He Added."[/center]

[center]Go Vote KhingSIMEO for Hottest Single of the year Music Awards shocked shocked shocked shocked

Howdy My Co Funny Bones in the House, KhingSIMEO is Nominated for Hottest Single of the year Awards 2017 Incase you are Reading this for the First Time.

#SMAwards9ja Voting is Ongoing... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

GO Here:
http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO For HOTTEST SINGLE OF THE YEAR AWARD.

Thanks Guys For Your Previous Voting for KhingSIMEO Earlier.

Remember: YOU CAN VOTE SO MANY TIMES BUT ONLY TWENTY(20) SUBMISSIONS PER USER IS VALID DAILY.

He Needs 20 Votes from You Every Day To Make Him Grab the Award and 1 Million Cash and a Record Deal.

GO Here:[/b] http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 and Vote KhingSIMEO, You Can Submit Your Votes 20Times If You Believe I Can Do More and I will, and I can mostly Mr. Capable of Giving The World Music To Sing and DANCE TO.

CLICK http://onlinevote.smawards9ja.com/2017/07/hottest-single-of-year.html?m=1 AND SELECT BLESSINGS - KhingSIMEO and SUBMIT to VOTE KhingSIMEO

PLEASE BLOOD! A single VOTE from You or Your Friends Can Make a Difference....[/center]

To HOOK UP WITH KhingSIMEO,
On FaceBook Page: Legendary KhingSIMEO
ON Instagram: @KhingSIMEOofficial
ON Twitter: @KhingSIMEO

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Slaying Queen": Genevieve Nnaji Shares New Photos / Anto Lecky's Gorgeous Outfit To A Wedding Event / Omotola Shares Her Pregnancy Photos To Celebrate Mothers' Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.