Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father (13277 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Meets Danny Glover, Ini Edo And Funke Akindele React / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by dhamstar(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2017
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by Jumbus31(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2017
jonbellion:
Wow RIP sir
Aaron Ramsey don strike again oo
angry
Arsenal fans control this your guy na
Whenever he scores celebrity lives are in danger
I'm not an Arsenal fan but can't Ramsey score goal in peace? Secondly, the man has died before the match was played.
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by godquality: 9:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
nigress:
On air personality
thank you. Learnt something today grin grin
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:48am On Aug 13, 2017
Segun Bucknor was quite popular in his day. Brother to Tinubu's first deputy, Kofoworola Bucknor-Akerele.

RIP Sir.
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by Konquest: 8:38am On Aug 13, 2017
Onyejemechimere:
Nigeria media personality, actress and social media content creator, Oluwatosin Bucknor, popularly known as Tosyn Bucknor and her events manager sister, Funke Bucknor have lost their dad, Segun Bucknor.

Before his death, Mr Bucknor was a Legendary Nigerian musician and one of the pioneers of the early Nigerian music sound, learning the art from the legendary Roy Chicago of the highlife fame.

http://www.lailasblog.com/oap-tosyn-bucknor-loses-dad/

^^^^^^^
The legendary Pa Segun Bucknor...
One of the greatest music impresarios!
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:18am On Sep 10, 2017
nigress:
On air personality
you sent me a PM.
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by nigress: 11:20am On Sep 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
you sent me a PM.
and you didnt reply. Not allowed?
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:24am On Sep 10, 2017
nigress:
and you didnt reply. Not allowed?
only if I redirect you to another.
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by nigress: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
only if I redirect you to another.
what's the other?
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by Akanbibabatunde(m): 11:29am On Sep 10, 2017
nigress:
what's the other?
micn@gmail.com
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by nigress: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
microbialnation@gmail.com
check your inbox
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by Akanbibabatunde(m): 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
nigress:
check your inbox
seen.i replied already
Re: Segun Bucknor Is Dead! Tosyn And Funke Bucknor Lose Their Father by nigress: 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2017
Akanbibabatunde:
seen.i replied already
you can check again. I sent another message

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Stop Looking For Love, Let It Find You" - Princess Shyngle / Rachel The Piper Foundation Donates Food Items To Media Houses In FCT / Mariah Carey Vs Janet Jackson Who's Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.