Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Downloading From Youtube With Opera - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Downloading From Youtube With Opera (20194 Views)

24 Hrs Free Internet With Opera Mini.(not Cheat). / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) / Download Any File Or Web Page With Opera Mini 4.1 Beta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Dclique(m): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2010
My op5b.2 finds it difficult in downloading large files during the day, only late at night it downloads.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Phony200(m): 1:12am On Feb 20, 2010
Semi
thanks. Glad to be of service.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by debedebe(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
@semid if u no ur way, lol
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by tayoast(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2010
semid, pls can i av ur attention??

my opera mini 5 beta 2 aint working
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid4lyfe(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2010
tayo_ast:

semid, pls can i av your attention??

my opera mini 5 beta 2 aint working
Hmm. . .tomorrow na sunday. Carry your phone go church make your pastor pour annointing oil on top am pray for am.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by tayoast(m): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Hmm. . .tomorrow na sunday. Carry your phone go church make your pastor pour annointing oil on top am pray for am.

angry its not funny. can u help??
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by waleski(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2010
semid4lyfe:

lwkmd
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid4lyfe(m): 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2010
waleski:

lwkmd
And he said it's nöt funny. . .can u imagine?
tayo_ast:

angry its not funny. can u help??
Sure. . .can help and has helped. just dropped the 411 on ur YIM. Hope u got it?
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by WackyJ1(m): 6:39pm On Mar 21, 2010
I've benefitted from this thread so i decided to give something back.
I'm sure everyone has figured this out by now, there is a way you can download videos without changing tabs and copying and pasting. When you reach the video you want to download press menu and in the address bar remove m. from the link and replace it with "easy" so that it looks like easyyoutube.com/, Then click go. This takes you directly to the video at the http://easyyoutube.com site. There you select the file type and download.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid4lyfe(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2010
WackyJ1:

I've benefitted from this thread so i decided to give something back.
I'm sure everyone has figured this out by now, there is a way you can download videos without changing tabs and copying and pasting. When you reach the video you want to download press menu and in the address bar remove m. from the link and replace it with "easy" so that it looks like easyyoutube.com/, Then click go. This takes you directly to the video at the http://easyyoutube.com site. There you select the file type and download.
Yeap!. . .figured this out a long time ago. Anyway this had been posted earlier by phony20, lol. thanks sha.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by tjsadiq(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2010
Tried it but d 'easy' edit keeps bringing me back 2 d same page not d download page, am usin OM 5.2
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 02, 2010
Haven't you all heard of http://www.vuclip.com/

Simply point your mobile browser to the site above and download whatever video you want.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Oghenevwede(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2010
any one with opera 5 FREE settings should pls send it 2 vwede4christ247@yahoo.com

pls nija, lets be our brother's keeper
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by tayoast(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2010
Oghenevwede:

any one with opera 5 FREE settings should pls send it 2 vwede4christ247@yahoo.com

pls nija, lets be our brother's keeper
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by aieromon(m): 4:04am On May 03, 2010
@tayo_ast
So you know how to make fun of a fellow NLander? tongue
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by textmypage(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
can you paste how to download videoes on claptop using youtube or where can i download videos like The O.C (Orange County)
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by aieromon(m): 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
None of these seems to be workin' again.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid4lyfe(m): 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2010
aieromon:

None of these seems to be workin' again.
You're right. . .
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by engrhamid(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2010
semid4lyfe:

You're right. . .
you mean downloading videos from youtube doesnt work for u anymore?
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by tayoast(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2010
uncle semid, lipsrsealed
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid4lyfe(m): 6:47am On Jun 24, 2010
engrhamid:

you mean downloading videos from youtube doesnt work for u anymore?

Yes. . .the method I posted on this thread for downloading videos from Youtube directly with Opera doesn't work anymore.

If you've got a working method. . .kindly share!
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by engrhamid(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2010
cant really get u but i stilll i use wap dot cupish dot com
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid4lyfe(m): 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2010
Hmm. . .posted this on a previous page of this thread in response to a comment by wizlutan
semidaraeb:

@ wizlutan
Yeah, I've known about wap.cupish.com time for sometime. . . .I stopped using it cos their vids are unclear and have low audio (even the high quality Mp4's) becos they've been overcompressed, so you can imagine what they're like when you play them on pc.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Johnmos(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2010
I've also tried several methods and none seem to be working. if anyone has got a clue pls post it.
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by semid4lyfe(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2010
Johnmos:

I've also tried several methods and none seem to be working. if anyone has got a clue pls post it.
Use wap(dot)cupish(dot)com
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by tayoast(m): 10:01pm On Jun 28, 2010
unku semid, e kaale tongue
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Mobinga: 5:46am On Jun 29, 2010
Easyyoutube has stopped working for about 2 months now. Try keep-tube . com
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Johnmos(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2010
yeah, wap.cupish.com works!
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Mobinga: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2010
It seems they've all stopped working
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by Doctore(m): 11:20am On Aug 13, 2010
tried cupish.com yesterday and it isn't working. any other alternative pls
Re: Downloading From Youtube With Opera by nellaluv(f): 12:15am On Aug 14, 2010
yt.devzed.com,
tubezen.mobi
youtubemob.com

There's more smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Amazing Devices To Be Launched During The Jumia Mobile Week (photos) / Get Airtel 175mb For N200 Validity 7days. android & lite PC users / Everyone Can Now Request For Instagram Verification Of Account. (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.