Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" (33565 Views)

Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo / Angel Awotarigh Weds Felicia, His Canadian Model Girlfriend (Wedding Photos) / Ernest Asuzu: "I Had Regular Sex When I Was Down With Stroke" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
joshkiddies:

Money, love and sex; which is important to you?
To me its money, because when you have love and you don’t have money it fades, it dies, you can’t sustain it. The country is hard, the economy is hard, and everything is money. For sex, it is not important to me because it can’t be my interest where money is.

http://www.lailasblog.com/i-cant-be-interested-in-sex-when-theres-no-money-actress-felicia-fred/

Ecclesiastes 10:19: "...Money answers all"
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by canalily(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2017
Even #1000 for a roundundecided

1 Like

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by willyblinx(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
Collect the money grin

Please everyone help me click on like for this post:
https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/3#59331272
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by marttol: 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2017
you really contradict your mama,your mama never said something like that
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
kennygee:

She is all about making money now and isnt interested in sex.

That's what I think the last line of her interview means.

I don't know if that means she's celibate tho.
Why are you stressing yourself. You think he bothered reading the article?
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Rastamann: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
What else should we expect from an 'olosho'.
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by handsomeyinka(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
HIGH MILEAGE PUSSY........LOOKING FOR FREE MONEY..........MY SISTER ,REMEMBER YOU GOT THIS PUSSY FOR FREE,HENCE GIVE IT OUT FREELY...THERE'S LOVE IN SHARING GOD'S GIFT..(HEBREWS 13:16)
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Easynexx(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Donjazzy12:

She is a lesbian

Haha....are you even serious quoting that long text just to type a single line....u get problem ooo undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
Most people won't even read before bashing her, you are smart bae, get ur money up who sex help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by taurusmena1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2017
So what she's saying is Money is wat triggers her sexual desires.Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by 8stargeneral: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hw could u see directors messages on wassap...but let me ask u if i approach u with 30 billion in ur account would u accept my offer?.
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by kidajoshforreal(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2017
vicfuntop:
Such a beautiful eyebrow
pause................................... continue
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Oletubo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
A lot just read the caption and didn't make any attempt to read the body before they made conclusion/comment!
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by verygudbadguy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bloggers be quoting people out of context. I can bet half of the people that commented on the front page did not read the write up.

Money, love and sex; which is important to you?
To me its money, because when you have love and you don’t have money it fades, it dies, you can’t sustain it. The country is hard, the economy is hard, and everything is money. For sex, it is not important to me because it can’t be my interest where money is

The above says that she is not interested in sex. It says she is paper chasing but the blogger stated otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by jojothaiv(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2017
"Twerking is an African culture"

This days, i'm just surprise with what i get to see on here..

2 Likes

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Nairaboi(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
who the Bleep is this one again. people just keep springing up left, right, center daily
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by abbeyty(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ode, na only the man go enjoy the s×× ? Most women enjoy it more. Why it is only me that going to pay for what we both enjoy? Left to me, your overated toto will be there still jesus comes
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by herohelper1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2017
shut ur trap, lesbian !

1 Like

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by lelvin(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
We understand your predicament your brain is not involved right now

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Magnifico2000: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
kennygee:

Smh.

You don't want to tow that lane with me child.
For sex, it is not important to me because it can’t be my interest where money is
People are quoting the ladg out of context. What she meant was that if dere is no money she cant be thinking of sex.
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by sunshineV(f): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nackzy:
Are u sure ? Cos the konji I knw is a bastard

Konji go don do u strong thing wella grin grin

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
calberian:
Reminds me of that Lil Wayne même with the caption "oL . . . o!"

coward. Spell it out.
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by mekybabe1: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thank you for your sincerity.
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
I think she means she is available to the highest bidder! if you can pay her she is available for sex. see Advert o! tongue
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by SenorRex: 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Proper definition of Olosho, money for hand, back for ground, all these Nollywood actresses are sophisticated oloshos, you see them riding G wagon and other expensive cars, having Properties in choice places and always spending money with reckless abandon, while their male counterparts, some who started acting before them and have acted so many roles live a modest life, when they are sick they will be looking for just one million for their medical treatment.
The girl didn't say that. Read again. Bloggers why d blackmail
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by kizyalex10(m): 8:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Every body including prostitutes claim they come from a strict xtain home with strict upringing,have nt seen who have said otherwise,but u see bad guys everywhere nd runs girls Everywhere,drug addicts,kidnappers.etc.which brings my question to,are these people lying?or jst that they re thought a good way but choose to follow a different part.my candid answer is that jst few re tot d good way but without discipline,most parents emphasise on making sure their kids re learned nd come out in a flying colours in academics but they turn deaf ears to their other part of life,by d time they will notice that the other paart of the life they ignored have started yielding bad fruit nd it's affecting d studies which they tink is d most important thing the kids have,it would have been too late to correct,so datz where u see girls without manners,prostitutes drug addicts,cultist,drop out,because of bad influence of which dey didnt notice in time,girls who don't do house chores or cook properly etc.
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Solowiz(m): 8:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
lilwheezy1:
Nigerian youths we need to wake up , 2019 is around the corner, we should not allow these old fools take us for a ride anymore, APC , PDP or whatever they want to call themselves this time, year in year out the looters change but the looting continues, people in Buhari's govt are exposing people that stole in GEJ's govt while they are secretly doing their own looting at the moment , We should change our mindset and stop supporting them, we should let them know that we are no more fools, They know our problems, all we ask for is 24 hours power supply, good roads, formidable health sector & clean water, and finally a good economy for our businesses to thrive, IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK ,IS THAT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , despite all our wealth , NIGERIAN YOUTHS ARE SAYING NO MORE.

N.B: This is not sponsored, this is coming from a concerned Nigerian that is tired of things going on the same way since his primary school days, i just want my children to be brought up in a better Nigeria .

Thank you
#NOTTOOYOUNG2LEAD

#YPP ...
the is noe
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
kidajoshforreal:
pause................................... continue

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by Skmoda360(m): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Proper definition of Olosho, money for hand, back for ground, all these Nollywood actresses are sophisticated oloshos, you see them riding G wagon and other expensive cars, having Properties in choice places and always spending money with reckless abandon, while their male counterparts, some who started acting before them and have acted so many roles live a modest life, when they are sick they will be looking for just one million for their medical treatment.
bros you get am....olosho proper
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by FisifunKododada: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2017
So what's the difference between you and a prastitute?

Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by agrovick(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sometimes, when I am bored and I just want to feel special or beautiful I could just go into my inbox and start reading the love letters and messages

To all the arse lickers out there, sense fall on you
Re: Felicia Fred: "I Can’t Be Interested In Sex When There’s No Money" by GoldNiagara(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2017
Girls these days are shallow and shameless, it is not bad to have the thought, but why not keep it to yourself. Only Strumpets have sex for money, i dont care if such strumpet is married or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keydar Williams Anifowose Dies On Way Back From Ajayi Crowther University / Ada Slim Slams Secondary School Mate Always Monitoring Her / Peter Okoye Having Fun With His Son & Daughter In His House -- (pics & Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.