Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo (36609 Views)

Kate Ogbe: Policewoman Tore Angel Awotarigha's Shirt (Video) / Angel Awotarigha And Wife, Felicia Cromnier In Adorable Photo / Angel Awotarigha: "Police Shot My Brother, Kevin 'Inferno' Awotarigha" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Tessyama1: 8:37pm On May 02, 2019
Former big brother Naija housemate, Ifiemi Angel Awotarigha, has shared an adorable new photo with his new wife.

The actor married his Canadian model girlfriend, Felicia, two days ago in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

"When I look in your eyes I see forever and it looks beautiful, just like you. I love you so much Mrs Awotarigha!!! " he wrote as he shared the above photo.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/when-i-look-in-your-eyes-i-see-forever-bbnaija-angel-shares-first-photo-with-his-wife.html

2 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by teresafaith: 9:55pm On May 02, 2019
This guy too talk and na so him mouth wide like fat woman pyaint

Rubbish

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On May 02, 2019
Mosquito no bite the woman?
Something tells me this is an arranged marriage.
If you know, you know.

6 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by itspzpics(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2019
cheesy

Rev. Father Drink And Anoint Man With Beer Publicly, Charles And Others React => See Photos and Watch Video HERE
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by FlirtyGist: 10:37pm On May 02, 2019

Policemen Used Pure Water Sachets As Condoms To Have Sex With Ladies ==> Watch Video & See Photos Here
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Pidginwhisper: 10:38pm On May 02, 2019
Taa! Na Canada you dey see. We sabi grin

54 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:38pm On May 02, 2019
Love wantintin.

We go love ooo!

cheesy wink kiss

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by nepapole(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2019
Wareva

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Ibcrown(m): 10:38pm On May 02, 2019
Smart guy! Canada citizenship loading

14 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by teacherbim(f): 10:39pm On May 02, 2019
Get Apetamin weight gain syrup, helping slim people get CHUBBY without side effects. To order call/whatsapp, check my signature.
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by EngrBouss(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2019
welcome to the month of May. Get a software skill now. Contact me on 07087210933 for your accounting and engineering software and comprehensive tutorial training videos. Have a blessed month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 02, 2019
Here to read comments from the Pharisees

9 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by iTearHerToto: 10:39pm On May 02, 2019
That lady is too dry. Bones everywhere. If you don't fvck her with care those protruded bones on her pusssy will just tear your dicckangry

8 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by spartoo: 10:39pm On May 02, 2019
Why is she looking so skinny tongue
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Natoski5(m): 10:39pm On May 02, 2019
Nawa ooh with the way pple d marry like dis make nobody mistaken marry my future wife ooh

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by ekestic1976(f): 10:39pm On May 02, 2019
meobizy:
Mosquito no bite the woman?
Something tells me this is an arranged marriage.
If you know, you know.

A marriage is a marriage whether embedded in love or arranged, insofar the couple is happy and do not mind the pokenose who says "Something tells me this is an arranged marriage, etc."

13 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Ihutomi: 10:40pm On May 02, 2019
Edo no the carry last,my broda enjoy the kpekus.
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by JubrinElSudan: 10:40pm On May 02, 2019
When I look into your eyes, I see green card grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by StrikeBack(m): 10:41pm On May 02, 2019
grin
When I look into your eyes, I see Resident permit;
When I marry you I become a citizen and I japa

9 Likes

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by BlackSaints: 10:42pm On May 02, 2019
grin grin
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Nicklaus619(m): 10:42pm On May 02, 2019
Still don't give a fvck about bbn or any thing relating to it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by spartoo: 10:49pm On May 02, 2019
If you trust yourself let's meet
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Pvin: 10:52pm On May 02, 2019
iTearHerToto:
That lady is too dry. Bones everywhere. If you don't fvck her with care those protruded bones on her pusssy will just tear your dicckangry

You must be a male.. Reason : only a guy that has slept with a very slim girl can relate to this (just like weed, if you haven't smoked it b4 you will never understand the word "Joneson"wink

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2019
Nice couple
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Chukabiz(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2019
Same way Tonto saw forever.

Okay
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by peekay007: 10:57pm On May 02, 2019
E be like say marrying oyibo na him be the trending ish now..........,abeg any single oyibo geh in nairaland? Let's go foreign..........,I'm tired of Black To-To
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 02, 2019
Omolomo fe japa.

1 Like

Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Shopatcandice(f): 11:22pm On May 02, 2019
teresafaith:
This guy too talk and na so him mouth wide like fat woman pyaint

Rubbish
Lol. Please nor kill me with laugh oooj
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by mattazz(m): 11:22pm On May 02, 2019
The marriage no even sweet sef pipu no dey aware
Re: Angel Awotarigha And His Wife, Felicia In New Photo by Shopatcandice(f): 11:23pm On May 02, 2019
See them getting jealous of him grin make Una go hustle for Una own

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hakeem Adeyemi Kosoko Is Dead! Adekunle Gold's Father Dies / Soundcity Awards: Davido Congratulates Burna Boy, Hails His Mother / Paul Okoye And 2face Idibia Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.