Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Rccg Sunday School August 12th, 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Sunday School August 12th, 2017 (1321 Views)

Register Now For The Healing School August Session In Lagos, With Pastor Chris / RCCG Pastor, Edet Effiong Eneh And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary / Rccg Sunday School August 6th, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School August 12th, 2017 by rhektor(m): 5:14pm On Aug 12, 2017
RCCG SUNDAY SCHOOL MANUAL
TEACHER'S MANUAL
LESSON50: WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE? –
AUGUST 13TH,2017
OPENING PRAYER:
- My father, do not let me miss heaven.
- My father,let me inherit your kingdom
BIBLE PASSAGE: REV21:1-8

MEMORY VERSE: 2Corinth:5:1: For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

LESSON INTRODUCTION
God created the Heaven and the earth in the beginning [Gen1:1]. According to the Jewish notion, there are three heavens [2Corinth12:2]. The first heaven is the air or atmosphere, where clouds gather and birds fly[Gen2:19; Lam4:19]. The second is the firmament, in which the sun, moon and stars are fixed [Jer8:2; Matthew24:29]. The third Heaven is the ‘’The heaven of heavens’’ [Deut10:14]; the home or throne of God and His angels, the invisible realm of holiness and happiness; the home of the children of God. Heaven is eternal [2Corinth5:1] and it is a prepared place for a prepared people. John14:2.
LESSON OUTLINE 1:
WHAT IS HEAVEN LIKE?
i. Heaven is God’s building and not man-made- 2Corinth5:1
ii. Heaven is the Kingdom of God and of Christ- Eph5:5
iii. Heaven is the Father’s house- John14:2
iv. Heaven is a place of rest- Heb4:9
v. Heaven cannot be measured- Jer31:37
vi. Heaven is a high place- Isa57:15
vii. Heaven is a holy place- Ps20:6
viii. Heaven is a happy place- Rev7:17
ix. There are no sorrow, pain, crying or death in heaven- Rev21:4
x. There is no darkness in heaven- Rev22:3-5
xi. There are no hunger , thirst cold heat in heaven- Rev7:16
xii. Heaven is a place of perfect governance, having God as the ruler and with him the lamb with perfect communion- Rev22:4
xiii. Heaven is a place of perfect glory- Rev22:5.
LESSON OUTLINE 2:
WHO ARE THE INHABITANTS OF HEAVEN?
Let us start by listing those who can NEVER be there.
i. The devil and the fallen angels will never enter there.- Rev20:10; Jude6
ii. The unrighteous [1Corinth6:9-10], thieves [Luke12:33], liars, whoremongers and fearful will not enter[Rev21:8] and anymore in whose life is found the works of the flesh Gal5:19-21.
iii. Careless Christians and everyone whose name is not found in the book of life.-Matthew25:24-30; Rev20:15
The following are already there:
i. God the Father[Matthew6:9], Jesus Christ our Lord[Acts3:20-21] and holy angels Matthew18:10
ii. Enoch, Elijah, Moses Andrea Abraham.- Gen5:24; Matthew17:3; Luke16:23
iii. The Saints of old, all those who have died trusting in Jesus.- 1Thess4:14
SUMMARY
i. Heaven is perfect
ii. The saints of God will inherit it
CONCLUSION-
Heaven is the holy abode of holy God. Only holy people will get there-Heb12:14. Do you want to go to Heaven? Liv

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Similarities Between Christianity And Islam / War Between Ebube Muonso And Mbaka Gets Hotter As Christian Faithful Replies Mba / Who's Deceiving Who? Athiests Are Afraid Of Armrobbers, But Not God/hellfire.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.