Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

'there's No Way That I Could Pay You Back' -anthony Joshua Tells Mum - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'there's No Way That I Could Pay You Back' -anthony Joshua Tells Mum (1205 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus / Man United Could Pay Sanchez £12m Next Season Not To Play For Them / Anthony Joshua Beats Wladimir Klitschko: WBA Heavyweight Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'there's No Way That I Could Pay You Back' -anthony Joshua Tells Mum by ebubefavou: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Nigerian-British boxer, Anthony Joshua who shared a photo with his mum at the beach also added an emotional caption to the photo he shared on Instagram.

The heavyweight champion wrote;

"There's no way that I could pay you back but my plan is to show you that I understand ... Dear Mother X"

http://www.lailasblog.com/theres-no-way-that-i-could-pay-you-back-anthony-joshua-tells-mum/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'there's No Way That I Could Pay You Back' -anthony Joshua Tells Mum by bkool7(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2017
Sweetmother
Re: 'there's No Way That I Could Pay You Back' -anthony Joshua Tells Mum by Vision4God: 8:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Mummy Mummy God bless our mummies.
Re: 'there's No Way That I Could Pay You Back' -anthony Joshua Tells Mum by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
Precious mom I love you
Re: 'there's No Way That I Could Pay You Back' -anthony Joshua Tells Mum by hemartins(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2017
Money can't pay for all mama has done.
Mamas are Angels.
I will make my mama proud one day.

(1) (Reply)

Naijabet Online Users Keeps Winning Big / MOTM Etebo Powers UD Las Palmas Past Ideye & Success Málaga / I Am Still Angry With Mbappe For Showing No Respect – Says Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.